Chapter 17 Timeskip no Jutsu
3.1k 4 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

10 months later.

I love timeskips. They’re so convenient. You can just use it to skip all the mundane stuff that doesn’t need to be put into the story.

Izuku has been training his body like hell for the past several months and never stopped even until now. Even though he never stopped, he was able to become a suitable vessel for [One for All] about 7 or 8 months in.

I underestimated [One for All] and how much power it holds, and I also underestimated how effective the original ‘American Dream’ plan from canon was for Izuku. Even with the Saitama training guide, it only reduced the time needed for Izuku to inherit [One for All] by about 2 months.

But anyway, it’s done. All the trash on the beach was moved and Stark Industries collected them, recycled them, sold them, and donated all the money to charities All Might recommended to me. This was the third option I was talking about on how to dispose of all of the trash.

Izuku was glad that his training also happened to be helping a lot of people, and both of them were incredibly shocked to hear I was, not only super-rich, but also a person with a lot of influence in Stark Industries (they don’t know I own the place).

Anyways, 7 or 8 months into the training, Izuku finally became strong enough to inherit [One for All] and not fucking die, All Might did the “eat this”, and I finally completed the quest I got all that time ago.

[Quest complete, receiving rewards in inventory.]

[Received: Skill Swap coupon x1]

Yeah, turns out Izuku needed to successfully inherit [One for All] for me to finally complete the quest. That death threat has been hanging over me for a while and it’s not good for my mentality. I haven’t said this in a while, but…

Fuck you ROB, fuck you.

Also, everyone from my class got completely expelled. Since I was the only one left, they just told me to stop coming to school and join in on 1A’s class next year. I guess putting everything into my luck stat every time I levelled up is useful for making things go my way.

Anyways, Izuku got [One for All], I completed my quest, and that look on All Might’s face when I said “I told you so” to him was so priceless. I saved it on my phone. He had some doubts about my Saitama training regimen. Never doubt the Saitama training regimen.

Anyways, now that Izuku got [One for All], I decided to help him out. The villains will be a lot stronger than the ones from canon, and I can't be everywhere at once. I gotta make sure the timeline doesn’t fuck itself up, so I can't have any of the main characters die. And Izuku is going to be the first one I help.

I didn’t give him some high tech suit that will solve every problem in life. He needs to go through some hardship as well.

So, when Izuku first used one for all and broke both his arms and legs, I took out a Stark issue medicare pod and he was completely healed by the next day. Don’t look at me like that, Recovery Girl is using supernatural powers, and I got this effect using pure technology. It’s a miracle in itself for him to be healed in ONLY a day.

Anyways, once he was done healing, I gave him some bracers for his arms and legs, that can let Izuku withstand a 100% punch or kick. It only works once before breaking though. I can make it better but he won't be needing them eventually so I didn’t want to bother putting in the effort.

Don’t get me wrong though, if I really wanted to, I could make them near indestructible. Well, it would take about half a year of nonstop research, so…

Also, RIP gravity chamber, not that I could’ve made it right away anyways.

Izuku also asked me on what to do with his quirk registration. I remember him asking All Might in canon, guess it’s because I should be able to help more if things get suspicious. (I’m a young master with a lot of influence, remember?)

Hearing this, I say it’s fine to just say there was a mistake and that people misinterpret quirks all the time. Like how my ‘quirk’ registration changed from simply Direction Change to [Vector Manipulation].

In about 2 weeks, he was able to control the area of his body on where to channel [One for All]. A day later he was able to come up with the idea of Delaware Smash (the finger flicking), and after breaking all his fingers and resting for a day in the medicare pod, I gave him his first proper piece of equipment that I designed to follow him through the shitstorm that’s about to happen in a few months.

I replaced his slightly bulky arm bracers with a green and black glove that only cover his right hand. Don’t let the small size fool you though. Even though it’s thin and unconstraining, it’s able to take on 3 shots of Delaware Smash for each finger before ripping and becoming useless. So the damn thing can take on 15 shots in total.

(A/N: Thank you Raze_ for pointing out the mistake I made here)

Hmm? What was that? Shouldn’t I, a genius, be able to make something that can take way more than that? The answer? Surprisingly, no. Like I said, I underestimated [One for All]. Early Izuku in canon was able to create a small gale throughout a large stadium with just a flick of his finger. Being able to make something as thin as this glove and be able to take on 3 shots in total is a technological miracle in on itself.

Although if I had more time, that would be a different story.

Feeling I did enough to help him, I stop here and focus on myself.

It’s almost entrance exam day, I've been allowed to enter the exam room with the other teachers since I’m kind of special. (LUK stat is amazing!)

I've been holding off on a long while, but I think it’s finally time. I take out the Skill Swap coupon from my inventory and tear it in half. Then, a popup appears in front of me.

[Which skill would you like to swap out? Swapping out a skill will replace that skill with another one at the same LV as the previous.]

Oh, nice! So that means if I swap out a LV 1 skill, I will earn a LV 1 skill in return. But if I swap out a LV MAX skill, then I’ll earn a LV MAX skill as well. Interesting. Good thing, because I've had this skill for a while and it’s been kind of useless.  [Vector Manipulation] OP, don’t need anything else…

Arata- “Mental Enhancement.”

[Mental Enhancement LV MAX skill has been swapped out…

Congratulations!

You have earned the skill: Existence Lost LV MAX.]

[Existence Lost LV MAX (Passive)

User is unable to be tracked or seen by any supernatural and/or magical means unless allowed. Any prophecies, divinations, or detection with the user as the target via supernatural and/or magical means are rendered ineffective unless authorised.]

.

.

.

Holy shit I love my luck.

With this skill, I don’t need to worry when I go into any world like Marvel and be scared of a bald sorcerer lady with a glow stone, or Danmachi and hide from a certain manipulative thot.

This skill is a godsend.

Wait, not a godsend. Fuck god. Fuck ROB.

[Name: Arata Daishin
Occupation: The Gamer
Level: LV 69    Next Level: 36.14%

HP: 8,100/8,100
MP: 94,720/94,720

STR: 81
VIT: 78
DEX: 130
INT: 9472 (4736)
WIS: 9476 (4738)
LUK: 246

Stat Points: 0
Money: $23,139,365,856

Affinity:
Space: 100
Time: 100

Skills:
Gamer's Mind LV MAX
Gamer's Body LV MAX
Existence Lost LV MAX
Physical Endurance LV 73
Parallel Processing LV MAX
Cooking LV 37

Esper: Vector Manipulation LV MAX
Kaleidoscope LV MAX
Quirk: Self Reprogramming LV 84
Observation LV MAX
Create ID LV 34
Escape ID LV 34
Meditation LV MAX
Manufacturing LV 94]

 

New Chapter out. There's so much going on right now Im having trouble keeping up so I might forget some things and slip up every now and again.
Please be patient!
If there's anything I missed or can do to improve, please comment, I really appreciate your critisisms and questions.

93