Chapter 51 I WON! And then I lost… and then I got payback.
2k 5 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next Morning.

The sun is shining through the window into our new apartment and there’s the calm but cheery chirping of birds singing outside the window.

The living room we’re in is destroyed where the only thing that seems to be undamaged are the floor, walls, and ceiling. Everything else, from the furniture to even our clothes are obliterated.

I look down to the sleeping body lying next to me and I find an absolute goddess. Dark skin with snow-white hair adorned with a pair of rabbit ears and a fuzzy cotton tail directly above her curved and sexy ass.

Rumi Usagiyama.

She’s looking especially erotic as she lazily sleeps there with her private parts barely concealed in an extremely tattered sheet.

Even though all this is happening, I can tell, she’s exhausted. Don’t get me wrong, so I am, but even so, I raise my arms up into the air as I internally cheer while doing a victory pose.

I won.

I actually fucking won.

I out-fucked the rabbit. Whether that’s a good thing or bad thing, I don’t care. I won, and that’s all that matters.

Rumi- “Mmm…”

Rumi slowly starts to wake up, her sleepy eyes all the more charming, especially in this atmosphere with the morning light shining down on her.

She looks around, remembers what happens, and becomes depressed.

Rumi- “I… lost…”

Arata- “Yeah you did.”

She looks up to meet my smug-looking face before she just gets annoyed.

Rumi- “Tch. That’s only for today.”

She says as she gets up off the floor. Yes, we were sleeping on the floor. The apartment is destroyed, remember?

We both head off to have our morning shower. She lets me follow her and we both have one together. Unfortunately, we’re still a bit tired out from last night so we just felt each other up before washing ourselves and leaving the bathroom.

Even though I've touched every part of her, there’s no fucking way I’ll ever get tired of touching her. Her skin is so smooth, despite her minor scars. If anything, they add a strange sense of beauty. I asked if she wanted me to heal them, but she declined. She said something like each of them being a lesson. Oh well, I guess I can get used to them. 

I used [Degeneration] and [Manufacturing] to make some chairs, tables, and utensils to make breakfast as usual. This time with a high-quality nutrient solution on the side to give us our energy back.

We finish eating while talking about different topics that come to mind. I also told her about last night and what happened between Izuku and Stain. She ended up getting pretty bummed out about it.

It seems she was trying to meet the guy herself to duke it out with him, which I have no doubt she would win.

We sparred each other again after breakfast, not bothering about making a mess because it was already a bombsite. It may be my imagination, but it looked like she was trying to take out her loss last night on me by beating me up. Needless to say, I fought back. I won that fight fair and square, and nobody can take that away from me.

How did I win, you ask? I'm not telling. Hanky panky chapter is over.

Oh, and before I forget, I finished the quest. The one where I had to make Rumi submit. Apparently, she had to verbally say she submitted to me, I ended up making her call me master and we did some role play afterwards. There’s just something about making someone as proud as her willingly submit.

As soon as I woke up I got the reward.

[Skill Evolution

Once a skill reaches LV MAX, there is a chance for it to evolve into a higher-ranked skill. Other skills, items, etc can influence the evolution outcome.]

Nice, I was wondering what to do with all my maxed skills. I remember the original Gamer ability was able to automatically upgrade all his skills. But even then some skills had an evolution condition.

I’ll need to try and trigger a skill evolution on some of my maxed skills.

Anyway, Rumi and I finished out spar. We then set out for our patrols. We’re heroes, remember?

Of course, because of our bet, I got permission to go ahead and do my own thing while Rumi did hers. We ended up taking this chance to have another not-so-friendly competition. 

Whoever can solve the most cases wins. Of course, we didn’t have a bet between each other this time. Furthermore, I was restricted from using my Iron Man suit.

Tch, sore loser.

And so we went our separate way. 

Surprisingly, Rumi won this time. Don’t ask me how but even after pushing my DEX stat and having Jarvis keep a lookout, I only was able to deal with 8 cases. Rumi had 24.

Excuse me, LUK-sama? What are you doing?

She was pretty smug for the rest of the day. And that wasn’t even the worst part.

We came back to our NEW apartment (this is the third one, holy shit), Rumi immediately left again to work out. She came back a few hours later to wash up before making me cook dinner.

But the moment we finished up, she dragged me to her bedroom, pushed me onto the bed, and made use of the bet we had yesterday to give me an order.

She tied me up and told me not to break out for the rest of the night. Then she fucked me. And because she was the dominant one all throughout the night…

Rumi- “So refreshing!”

I'm lying on a half-broken bed completely drained while Rumi is stretching. I swear she’s glowing. 

Somehow this scene is familiar.

And this day repeated itself again and again. Woke up drained, showered, drank a nutrient solution to regain my energy, made breakfast, sparred, did hero work, came back, dinner, then sex. 

We did this for the rest of the internship week. Well, halfway through I ended up meeting Nejire again. The day after that, I made Rumi some special gear. They look exactly the same as her normal leggings on her hero costume, except they're woven with some special shock-absorbent metallic fibre. I made this with some inspiration from the USJ Nomu.

The best part is, they can project force fields directly under her feet. So now she can double jump in mid air! Of course, it's not limited to just double jumping, she can triple jump and even quadruple jump.

She was so happy that day she didn’t even want to have sex with me and just cuddled with each other. I mean, it’s good to take a break from constant sex, after all… until she ended up going into heat anyway.

*Sigh* This woman…

On the last day, we didn’t change apartments and we didn’t go on patrol. We just continued fucking each other until the very last moment. But she didn’t tie me up either so I got full payback on all the humiliation I suffered over the week.

Rumi- “I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!”

She kept screaming out apologies as I kept pounding her from behind. As for what happened… let’s just say there was no mercy.

She loved it though.

 

A/N: Oh yeah she loved it.

Rumi: Hell yeah I did.

AN: Wha- Again!? Did MC bring you here???

Rumi- "Nah he's drained lying down on the bed. I got here myself.

AN: Please stop!

Let me know if I missed something!

64