Chapter 86 I absolutely destroy some school kids in a games
1.3k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The license exam is now over. I have my provisional license which is… kind of useless. I mean, it’s not like I ever needed permission to play hero, after all. Just look at my Iron Man suit, it’s still out there doing its own thing and no one can do shit about it.

Speaking of the Iron Man suit, yes, I did update it with nanomachines. It hasn’t changed much looks-wise, but in terms of technology advancement, it’s about as good as Tony Stark’s MK 85 suit in End Game.

Now, its main way of attacking is to transform its arm into a railgun and fire off one shot after the other. An automatic railgun, if you will. Of course, I made sure to make the whole transformation process look as mechanical as possible to hide the fact that it’s nanotech, but you get the idea.

Now, people are calling it the most technologically advanced hero in the world. Some of the guys in other countries that have technology type quirk are not happy, but they can't do shit.

There was once I time where I got curious about what the public will think if the “pilot” of Iron Man turned into a girl. So I had Jarvis hide the suit for a while and just when the authorities got their hopes up that he finally left for good, BAM! A female shaped Iron Man suit appeared the next week to spite them.

The public ended up thinking that Iron Man got hit with a gender bender quirk and had to stay out of the spotlight just to change the suit to fit his new form. Iron Man’s popularity soared that day. Horny bastards.

Jarvis became slightly depressed by that event. He never wanted to use the suit again so I had to upgrade his software to bribe him.

… Why am I having Jarvis pilot the suit and play hero again? I forgot.

Oh well, it’s not like it hurts me, plus I can play cat and mouse with the government, so that’s fun.

Anyway, I'm currently in the living room, playing a game of Yu Ig Ho with the boys.

Hanta- “How do you get all these good cards! Are you cheating!?”

I am currently winning by a landslide. I keep on drawing one good card after another. My card deck is a highly conditional type deck. What I mean is, things will only work out well for me if certain conditions are met. For example, if certain cards are in my hand or on the field, or only if a card is currently using a very specific effect.

Normally, it would be suicidal to use a deck like mine. But… if you have over 300 points in your LUK stat, you will naturally end up finding all those conditions fulfilled for you randomly. To be honest, it does seem like I'm hacking…

BUT WHO CARES! GET REKT FUCKERS!

*Sigh*

Is this what plot armour feels like?

A few more turns and a screen pops up in front of me.

[You win!]

Hanta- “Ugh…”

Hanta collapses onto his knees as he gives up on life completely.

Arata- “Hahaha! You’re 1001 years too early to beat me!”

I hear him mumble something about the random extra year on top of that 1000 years, but I ignore him.

Arata- “Saa, who’s next…?”

I look over to the group of spectators and they all collectively step back once and gulp loudly. Oh come on, am I that scary?

Seeing them all in that state, I relented and restricted myself. I will only ever summon a single monster, no matter what. Hearing that, they all regained some light in their eyes.

Next up, Minoru volunteers as tribute. We start our game, and I went first. As promised, I only summoned a single monster. It’s a good monster, unfortunately, however, it’s not something that can carry the game. Well, it’s not like I was going to depend on a single monster to win the game anyway.

Minoru’s turn comes up and he summons a monster before it’s my turn again.

Immediately, I run up and bitch slap the shit out of the virtual monster.

*Smacc!*

[-9,999 damage]

The damage text popped up above the summoned monster and it fucking explodes. Minoru lost all of his life points and he lost the game instantly.

Minoru- “The hell! Is that even allowed!?”

Arata- “My game my rules!”

Ahh, it feels good to smacc something again. I haven’t done it in a while, I felt like stagnant water. Now I feel refreshed.

So yeah, no one wanted to challenge me any more so I relented and made dinner for everyone.

Macaroni… with the chicken stripssss… UGH!

(A/N: I'm begging someone to please get this reference.)

As always, it’s legendary quality food. At least, everyone else says so. It just tastes like normal good food to me. Out of curiosity, I used [Book of Existence] on it.

[Food comparable to the best work of a Saint Chef of another world.]

… Huh…

ANYWAY!

The health potion I sent over to the research labs has finally been figured out. It uses special healing herbs and a magic stone, both of which are commonly dropped by monsters. Specifically, you just have to grind it up into a paste and enhance its effects with the mana within the magic stone.

Very simple stuff. Then and again, it only heals 100 HP in the first place, if it takes more work than that, it just wouldn’t be worth it. Well, maybe I can increase the quality of the potions by adding other things, I’ll have to wait and see.

Once I successfully made a potion, I got a new skill.

[You have obtained the Alchemy skill]

But immediately after that…

[You Alchemy skill has assimilated into your Limited Creation skill]

.

.

.

Couldn't I have just made a potion with the [Limited Creation] skill…?

*Sigh*

Sometimes, if you listen very closely, you can hear my genius… as it cries from being neglected all this time.

Meanwhile, I see Katsuki walk up to Izuku. Although they’re a bit far away, I can easily hear them.

Katsuki- “You. Meet me outside. Let’s talk about your quirk.”

Hmm. [Sixth Sense] is giving me a bad premonition. Should I step in?

 

A/N: Did someone get that reference with the macaroni and chicken strips? Please tell me someone got that reference.

MC: No one got that reference.

AN: Why!?

MC: It's a dumb reference. Stop embarrassing yourself.

AN: Shut up. Your egg is smarter than you.

MC: *Cries*

Let me know if I missed anything!

49