Chapter 124 Last official chapter just gonna speed through it.
1.4k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So yeah I took Deadpools advice to become god so I can travel the multiverse. But this is the MHA universe, how the fuck does one become a god here?

… Is that normal people would say, but I have a cheat. What is that cheat you ask? Well…

[Title: Otherworlder > Egg Whisperer]

Once I changed my title, I teleported into the holy grounds of the Egg Cult where the OG Egg resides as an object of worship. Once I arrive, I listen closely to the wisdom of the Egg…

Egg- “Ur mom gey.”

*BOOOOOM!*

And just like that, I ascended to godhood. The laws of the world come to me, begging me to use them, to control reality as I wish. Knowledge of events that happened aeons in the past to trillions of generations in the future, all the way from the creation of the universe to the moment the last human dies out at the end of a dying universe enters my mind.

As expected of the wisdom of Egg-sama.

(A/N: Thank you LordRimuru for the Egg Cult idea, totally forgot about it.)

-----

(Timeskip-no-Jutsu… Jesus christ my chakra reserves…)

It’s now been god-knows how long… fuck god by the way… Oh wait, I am god…

I've been travelling the multiverse and went to many, MANY different worlds. And to be honest, the majority of them were from anime, manga, novels and the like, because why the fuc not. Of course, there were a few times where I went into original worlds not shown in any original works.

Most of those times ended up with people yelling at me screaming “Oh hero! Please save us!” and “Are you courting death!?”. I'm sure you know which genre those respective people belonged to. As soon as I heard that I didn’t want to deal with it and just dipped outta that shit.

I also “played god” lots of times in many different worlds.

I made an interdimensional café, fucked over a few realities for fun, and even acted like a ROB, getting random recently deceased otaku soul from my original world and reincarnating it in a world of his choice with a system and some shit.

I once went into a cultivation world and made it so the only way to cultivate was to Fortnite dance naked under the sun. The majority of them stopped cultivating after that.

And of course, my wives followed me through all of that. We also had kids… lots and lots of them… a bit of a shame because the majority went off on their journeys, of course, we all still keep in touch.

I even met Himiko and Dio some times during my journey… ok, Ill be honest Himiko was stalking me most of the way… Well, we ended up marrying as well…

So did Toru, and even Eri, which really surprised me. And that wasn’t the end of it, I also have many wives throughout my journey through the multiverse. And I have to say, being a nigh omniscient god does not help in dealing with a harem.

Not one bit. A shame really…

And now, I decided it was finally time for my journey to come to an end. It’s been over millions of years after all, and I've never really just sat down and relaxed. And the first place that came to my mind when I wanted a place to relax was…

My original world. No magic, no monsters, spirits, no powers, no qi, no nothing. Believe it or not, but these kinds of worlds are a genuine rarity. There are some worlds like my original world out there, but they always have some sort of hidden superpowered world under them. Like those modern cultivation manhuas.

But my original world is the only genuinely powerless world out there. There are also worlds from anime and manga that don’t have any powers and are just generally a slice of life and romance worlds, but they’re all linked to my original world. They’re just in parallel dimensions.

So yeah, I'm all alone for now in my original world, my wives will follow me soon after but I just went on ahead.

It’s night time and I was looking at the moon when I got curious and nostalgic and teleported back to my old home, the one I was living in before I died for the first time. A big 2 story house. A light shines out from one of the windowed doors facing the street. I look inwards and I see an unremarkable, slightly fat 18-year-old boy sitting there on his laptop.

Arata- “Is that…”

I turned off my omniscience, so I'm not sure, but… no way…

I look around some more and across the street on the ground is a certain familiar bisexual vampire sitting in a truck with a pondering face. I walk forward and he notices me.

Dio- “Wryyy…”

Arata-“Hello to you too. What are you doing here? Need help with something?”

Dio- “Wryyy…”

Arata- “You need to get your truck into the second floor? Sure, I can help you with that.”

And so I create a giant ramp right in front of the truck. Dio sees this, nods a thanks my way, before flooring it. It laqunches off the ramp in all its glory as it crashes into the lit room on the second floor.

Dio- “ROADER ROLLAHHH DAAAAA!!!”

*CRASH!*

I don’t do anything as I just stare at what’s going on in front of me. I now see a truck with half its body sticking out of the building, its other front half embedded deeply into that room on the second floor.

Huh…

This is taking the phrase “I'm gonna kill myself” to a whole new level…

Well, I'm out of here. See ya.

And like that, after watching that boys soul, or rather, my soul from aeons ago, disappear as it was nabbed by a certain ROB, I turn around, and disappear.

Well, I turned back time in that room so now it’s completely normal with no truck sticking out of it or anything.

The next morning, I use my powers to change my looks to look exactly as I did all those years ago, with an average face, black hair, and a slightly chubby build, and I open the front door of my old house and walk in.

Arata- “I'm home!”

I’d say this is a good end to my journey.

 

A/N: And there we have it, the last official chapter of this fanfic.

MC: I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss this.

AN: Me too...

MC: ...

AN: ...

MC: ... Oh... My wives just arrived. I'm gonna go now.

AN: Oh, yeah. Have fun.

MC: Yeah. You too... Thanks.

AN: *Smirk* Your welcome. Fucker.

MC: Asshole. *Smiles before turning around and walking away* See you around. And good luck with your new fanfic! *Disappears into motes of light*

AN: ...

Right... Let's get started!

32