Chapter 54 Study group and Momo’s family is rich as f*ck
2.1k 17 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Denki- “Woah… I knew she was rich… but I didn’t expect it to be on this level…”

More days have passed and now there are only a few more days until the final exams. It’s the weekend and Denki, Hanta, Mashirao, Mina, Kyoka and I are making good on our arrangements and travelled to Momo’s house for a study group.

Denki is actually less stunned than the others, excluding me. They couldn’t even muster the will to talk and could only just stare in awe and shock.

Why? That’s because the Yaoyoruzu’s estate entrance is a kilometre long. Yes, the entrance. Not the estate itself. Granted, the house itself would only be able to occupy a small part of said estate, but if the entrance is like this you can imagine how big the rest of it will be.

Well, I have a bigger one. It was during my days as a fraudulent spender, I bought a tropical island and made it a paradise. Why? Because I wanted to. That’s the attitude of an arrogant rich young master, after all. I am so glad I didn’t meet any protagonist characters back then, I would’ve gotten face slapped so hard.

Well, now I spend the majority of my profits into making random things and selling them for really cheap prices, so I'm in the clear.

While I was monologuing, Kyoka woke up from her shocked state, walked up and pressed the intercom directly next to the gate. Not even a second after…

Momo- “Everyone! I've been waiting for you!”

Kyoka- “Woah!”

Momo- “Please come in!”

And the gates open up. We walk through the entrance and get escorted to the main house by a servant in a car. Please note that the whole drive took 10 minutes. Well, to everyone else, it didn’t seem that long, they quite enjoyed the ride. There were a lot of refreshments in the car and the scenery surprisingly wasn’t that bad.

We arrive at the main house and get escorted to what I assume to be the dining hall. We used this place because it has a fucking huge table, and we planned to snack on some things along the way.

Mashirao- “I feel so out of place here, I'm pretty nervous…”

Hanta- “Me too…”

And then Momo walks in pushing a cart carrying a set of tea.

Momo- “Is something wrong?”

As soon as she entered the room [Sixth Sense] just exploded with information due to the sheer amount of happiness Momo is feeling.

I mean, she’s the only child of a rich family. I'm sure it’s hard to find friends. This is probably the first time someone she considers friends came to her home.

(A/N: But it’s mainly because you’re here. Well, you wouldn’t know…)

She personally poured tea for us, which is surprising. I thought servants would do that but it seems Mr and Mrs Yaoyoruzu haven’t been slacking off on teaching their daughter. Which is good, I don’t like spoilt entitled people.

Kyoka- “Momo, this might sound rude, but… what do your parents even do for a living?”

I'm actually curious as well. This was never mentioned in the original series.

Momo- “Ah, my parents deal with real estate.”

I guess that explains the fucking huge land they live in. A fun fact, in this world, land became much more expensive. Due to the awakening of quirks, a lot of places have become inhabitable due to the age of chaos.

Anyways, we all started our study group. A few servants came in and provided more tea and snacks once we depleted the ones Momo gave to us while Momo herself flew around the room helping everyone whenever they asked a question.

Soon, it was time for lunch. The snacks given were only things to nibble on so everyone still ended up getting a bit hungry. They discussed what to have the chefs cook for them when…

Arata- “I’ll cook.”

Hanta- “You can cook?”

Mina- “Now that I remember, you sometimes brought your own food to school, right?”

Denki- “Seriously?”

I nod. Then I turn to Momo.

Arata- “Yaoyoruzu-san, can you show me to the kitchen?”

Momo- “Yes! Follow me.”

As we’re walking down the hallway, Momo looks troubled, like she wants to say something.

Arata- “What’s wrong?”

Momo- “Eh?”

Arata- “You don’t need to hide it. You want to say something, right? It’s fine.”

Momo- “… Then… why did you come here? You didn’t have any problems and you never asked any questions…”

Oh fuck, I messed up. Of course, my actions were very suspicious. Why didn’t I see it? Is my WIS stat working properly?

Any excuse I can think of?

While thinking, I look over to Momo and see her looking at me with a concerned expression. And then, all thoughts of lying just left my head. I can't lie to her. Or rather, I don’t want to lie. So, I open my mouth.

Arata- “Well that’s because… I wanted to spend time with y… everyone.”

I was going to say “I wanted to spend time with you” but I caught myself at the last second. I can't just say that out loud, that’s like directly confessing and she would immediately reject. I need to spend more time with her.

She seems surprised at my answer and we ended up just walking to the kitchen in silence. When I was about to enter, however…

Momo- “Arata-san… would you mind if I… watched?”

Now, this is just a day for surprises, isn’t it? Well, not like I don’t want this.

Arata- “I don’t mind.”

And so I ended up cooking lunch with Momo watching from behind. I asked her to grab materials for me now and again from around the kitchen and we talked quite a lot about random things, like funny events that happened during school, and even how I found out Toru was my sister.

She laughed when I told her I spit out my food.

And things just continued like this.

(Third Person POV)

Arata didn’t notice, and neither did Momo, but she slowly became more and more immersed until she was cooking directly beside him.

Arata, with his sleeves, rolled up, smiling fondly at Momo while chopping some vegetables.

Momo, wearing an apron and grinning like she’s the happiest girl in the world as she looks up at Arata.

Both of them are talking about trivial things, but to them, those trivial talks could go on forever. If looked at from afar…

Meanwhile, since they were taking too long, Denki, Kyoka, Mashirao, Mina and Hanta asked a servant to take them to the kitchen. When they arrived, they didn’t enter, but they just looked at the scene from outside.

Looking at it from afar, it looks just like…

A happy couple.

As a side note, when everyone ate the food, they orgasmed. I'm getting close to Food Wars standards. Now I just need their clothes to get ripped off.

 

A/N: Do make sure that when you actually achieve that level of cooking, you limit to only your women, and make sure no one can see them when their clothes explode.

MC: Don't worry, I know.

AN: That's good. I tried making a heartwarming scene right there, what do you think?

MC: I'd say it's good.

Momo: Mmm. It's very good!

AN: What's she doing here?

MC: Ah, she heard about our after-chapter-talks and wanted to come.

Momo: I heard you dont even know what quadratic functions are! Come, I'll help you!

AN: N-no, Im good-

Momo: It's fine! Come! *Drags me away*

AN: W-wait! MC! Help your author!

MC: *Puts hand's together* *Bows* *Mutters* I'm sorry, but you really are an idiot, you need this...

AN: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

If I missed anything or if you have questions, feel free to comment!

59