Chapter 57 Training camp start and I roast you virgins.
1.9k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

Aizawa- “So, given what happened, we had to cancel our usual accommodations at the last minute. We won't reveal our camp destination until the last day.”

Said Aizawa-sensei while ripping the planning sheet in front of him.

Because of the appearance of Tomura yesterday, U.A has decided to cancel our summer camp trip and replan it. They think that if they were to continue their original plans, the League of Villains will attack during camp.

If only they knew…

School is now officially over and summer begins. We meet in front of the school at the bus stop. We met class 1B, Neito Monoma came up and taunted us before getting bitch slapped by Itsuka Kendo. This is the first time I've seen this. I am entertained.

We all sat on the bus and began our one-hour long journey to what everyone would soon consider hell.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, talking with each other, playing car games, things like that. I am as well, except better.

To the people looking at me, it looks like I am asleep. But in reality, I'm playing Minecraft on my neuro linker.

1 hour later, the bus stops. I open my eyes and get ready to get off the bus. The bus we’re in is a normal school bus, and I took the window seat somewhere near the back. This means my seat partner has to move first for me to get off.

Once I got on the bus, I just popped into my seat, closed my eyes and ignored everything going on outside. So I didn’t know who my seat partner is. So when I looked to the side, lo and behold, I see a beautiful girl with black hair tied into a ponytail.

Arata- “Oh, I didn’t notice you there.”

Momo- “No, it’s fine. Did you have a nice sleep?”

Arata- “*Cough!* Right, I was sleeping.”

Toru- “Onii-chan is always nice to Yaoyoruzu.”

Toru playfully says from the seat behind us. I just wryly smile at her, and Momo looks away.

Everyone got off the bus to stretch their legs and get some fresh air. Unfortunately, they would come to regret this choice very soon.

???- “Rock on with these sparkling gazes!”

???- “Stingingly cute and catlike!”

???/???- “We’re the Wild, Wild Pussycats!”

Pro Hero cat-themed team, Wild, Wild Pussycats. A group of 4 heroes that specialise in mountain rescue operations, two of which are currently in front of us. Speaking of which…

[Tomoko Shiretoko can now track you.]

Tomoko Shiretoko AKA Ragdoll, a Pussycats member. Her quirk is called ‘Search’ and it allows her to observe and monitor over 100 people at a time. Furthermore, this also allows her to track their location and weak points.

My skill, [Existence Lost], is a skill I received from a quest and it hasn’t really had much time in the spotlight. But honestly, it’s been very helpful. I'm the owner of a multibillion-dollar company, regardless if I place Jarvis in the spotlight as the company owner and founder, there are bound to be people who will realise that he’s a fake and that there’s someone else pulling all the strings.

And what would they do if they found out that the real owner is just a high school boy?

Threaten or just outright kill them. Granted, most people won't be like that, they might try to adopt me as I have no parents. Nonetheless, there are bound to be some unscrupulous people, especially if I reject their adoption requests.

And that’s where [Existence Lost] comes into play. This skill prevents me from being detected and tracked by any supernatural means, and that includes quirks. It’s only because of this skill that I was able to recently live a calm life. Before, I would be lucky to live a month without someone stalking me.

As for those who already uncovered my identity before I got the skill? I silenced them, obviously. Well, the greedy ones, anyways.

Now, this skill could get me into trouble if people find out I have it, as, in this world, it would be immediately assigned as a quirk. And since I already have a quirk, if I get another, a shitstorm I don’t want to bother dealing with will appear.

So, I just let Ragdoll monitor me. She won't be able to find out much from me regardless if she observes me or not.

*Rumble*

While I was monologuing, Ryuko Tsuchikawa AKA Pixie-Bob, the blonde-haired blue eyes hero of the team, used her quirk to throw the whole class, myself included, off the cliff into the forest below.

If I didn’t expect this from the series, I would’ve thought she had been trying to kill me. No seriously, she dropped us over a 30-meter cliff. Which brings me to my next question…

HOW IS EVERYONE OK!?

They’re all just getting up and dusting themselves off! How do they not even have a broken bone!?

If Pixie-Bob wasn't so hot, I would be holding a grudge. But I'm not. Because she’s hot.

As an aside, I prefer Shino Sosaki AKA Mandalay. She has that mature woman vibe and it’s a very nice change of pace.

Mandalay- “This is our private territory so feel free to use your quirks! You’ve got three hours to reach your lodging facility on foot! Make it through the Beast’s Forest!”

She yells at us from the top of the cliff we just fell down from. Or rather, the cliff we just got yeeted off from.

Denki- “Beast’s forest? Sounds like something out of a game…”

*Grrrr*

Toru- “A beast!?”

You called?

Oh, sorry. Rumi always called me that so I automatically respond to it. My bad.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(A/N: I purposely put this in to rub salt on your virgin wounds… *Sniffle*…)

Koji tried talking to the beast to calm it down, but it didn’t work. Why? Because it’s not alive. 2 and a half meters tall made of dirt and wood. Made by Pixie-Bob’s quirk, Earth Flow, which allows her to control and manipulate the earth.

Before it could do anything, however, I walk forward, put my hand on it, and just reverse all its vectors using [Vector Manipulation]. It it burst apart without too much drama.

Arata- “We’re gonna miss out on lunch, let’s hurry.”

And we all head deeper into the so-called Beast’s Forest. The beasts here are weak as hell though…

 

A/N: Chapter over! Finally done!

MC: Yeep. We’re finally starting the training camp.

AN: Which reminds me, right before the class does their training camp, Izuku, All Might and a few others were supposed to head over to I-Island. At least, that happened during the Two Heroes movie. You didn’t go?

MC: Nah. The crap they make over there will just make me annoyed.

AN: Crap… I-Island is the most technologically advanced place in the world you know?

MC: And that very same most technologically advanced place in the world is practically begging on my doorsteps to get me to go there every day.

AN: But what about the main villain?

MC: The main villain uses a piece of equipment to boost his quirk. I can't be bothered so I just designed an EMP bomb and sent to her bracelet supercomputer. It’s specifically designed to destroy the quirk enhancer. Set it off near the quirk enhancer and boom, problem solved. Afterwards I just told Momo to make it using her quirk. And even if one doesn’t work, she can just make more.

AN: …

MC: …

AN: I guess that works…

MC: Yeah.

57