Chapter 63 Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee moment and training camp finale
1.8k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Izuku POV)

*Crash!*

Success! We caught up with that fake magician! For some reason, this guy kept getting further and further, even with my Full Cowling. How? It shouldn't be his quirk. What is going on?

Getting desperate, I quickly made a plan. Uraraka makes me, Shoji, Todoroki and Fumikage float, while I jump using 100% [One for All]. Originally, Tsuyu would be enough to just throw me, but he’s too far by now.

So I end up jumping with 100%, the greaves Arata gave me shattered. Luckily, things worked out well, we collided into Mr Compress and we all fell down after Uraraka released her quirk.

Now even a second later a wave of blue fire rushed towards us. Mr Compress disappeared while we all quickly jumped out of the way. Some of us got a bit burnt by it though.

*Shing!*

A blade passes by my face and I barely dodge it.

Himiko- “Hi there, classmate of Ochako and Tsuyu! I'm Toga! Toga Himiko!”

She says while continuously slashing at me with her dagger. What is with this girl? Uraraka did say she was crazy… and she’s calling Uraraka with her first name! I'm so jealous!

Dabi- “So? You have the target?”

Mr Compress- “Of course! I have them right here… Hm?”

His hands fumble around in his pocket a bit.

Mezo- “Are you looking for these?”

He says while holding out a glass marble. 

Mezo- “This thing should be Bakugo, shouldn’t it?”

I see, that’s his quirk! To compress things into those small glass marbles. That should be how he disappeared earlier to evade the flames.

Shoto- “Great, we’re done here!”

Fumikage- “Let’s leave!”

But before we could completely escape, a black fog abruptly appears in front of us and rapidly expands. A pair of yellow eyes appear within.

Izuku- “The warp guy!?”

Mr Compress- “Let’s hurry home now!”

Dabi- “Hang on, the target’s still-“

Mr Compress- “Doesn’t matter. I'm an entertainer, you see? A magician. And if a magician flaunts something openly… it means he has something to hide.”

He says while removing his mask and showing another small glass ball in his mouth.

My heart dropped. No, this can't be. We were so close. Something, anything! Wait, don’t go! Wai-

*Starwars laser gun sound*

A sparkling laser beam shoots out from the bushes far to the side and strike Mr Compress’ mask and shatters it, and a certain glass marble flies out.

Kacchan!

I channel [One for All] into my legs and jump. I didn’t bother controlling its output and just leapt with everything I had. My legs shattered, the floor cracked and broke apart, and I flew right past Mr Compress. On the way past… I grabbed the marble.

I got it!

*Crash!*

I ended up crashing into the trees on the other side, my legs are shattered and my body is beaten up. But it doesn’t matter. I tightly grab the marble in my hand.

Dabi- “You-“

Mr Compress- “I told you, a magician always has something to hide.”

I feel a sense of dread at those words. I slowly turn my head to him… and my thoughts stop.

In his hand… is another glass marble.

*Snap!*

He snaps his fingers and Kacchan appears. the flame user grabs him by his neck.

Dabi- “No problem…”

A double trap!? How cautious is this guy!? 

Come on, move. Move! My legs… Come on!

While Kacchan is slowly disappearing into the fog, I hear him speak some words.

Katsuki- “Don’t come… Deku.”

Whether he was saying that because of pride or something else, I wouldn’t know. The other two villains also walked into their own portal. The girl named Himiko looks over at me one last time with a blush on her cheeks before walking in.

All warp gates close, and I feel my heart collapse.

Izuku- “Ah… AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

As the blue fire burns around me, I feel despair. The only thing I could do is unleash my frustrations and scream.

-----

(MC POV)

???- “reeeeeeee!…”

Hmm? That screaming off in the distance must be Izuku. Katsuki should have gotten abducted at this point, now that I think about it. I guess things went as planned.

*Sigh* As expected it really doesn’t feel nice just letting bad things happen when I could stop it. Well, doesn’t matter now.

I'm just finishing carrying all the stray students all around the forest back to camp.

Ragdoll- “Arata! Bring them over here!”

Ragdoll is taking care of all the unconscious students. In the original series, she was suppoted to get heavily injured and absucted before having her quirk forcibly stolen by All for One. And ya boi here just singlehandedly stopped it.

I used the new skill I got, [Instant Creation] to make a little somethin somethin. Specifically a Harry fucking Potter style invisiblity cloak.

[Instant Creation] lets me make something as long as I have the materials and the general idea of what to make. 

So I made a cloak that takes inspiration from my little sister and uses technology to warp the light waves around it and turns it and whatever is under it invisible. I put it in a briefcase and left it near Ragdoll’s location with a note stuck onto it, thus she was able to escape the Nomu and come back without a scratch on her.

Of course, she didn’t know it was me who made it and left it there so I can't just ask for it back. Oh well, I can make hundreds more, it’s not like I care.

Speaking of that Nomu, we have a problem.

I killed that Nomu. In canon, Momo was supposed to attach a tracking device onto that Nomu, allowing the heroes to locate the hidden Nomu laboratory. But, because it’s gone, reduced to atoms, we can't do that anymore.

*Sigh* And my disabled [Gamer’s Mind] is not helping it. This &%^%^ who is somehow supressing it, I honestly don’t know why it’s doing this. But [Sixth Sense] is preventing me from feeling any anger towards it. Like it’s not trying to fuck me up. Honestly, I doubt it but I can't do anything about it.

Seriously, what’s going on…

 

A/N: New chapter is here! And holy shit it's already chapter 63! It didn't feel that long though...

MC: Probably because you were watching hentai all the time.

AN: HEY!

MC: ...

AN: IT WAS RESEARCH!

MC: ...

AN: I HAD A GOOD REASON!

Let me know if I missed anything.

58