Chapter 67 My name Jeff 1
1.7k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: This will be practically uncharted territory(plot) for now, things will go back eventually though. So if I missed anything or I can improve on something, let me know, please!

Also, I went back and added a line in the last chapter. I'll put the change here:

...

Jarvis connects to my neuro linker to notify me that the other pro heroes have begun attacking the villain hideout, but I'm already watching them through a satellite flying overhead.

Arata- "Killer Queen has already touched the building..."

*click*

*BOOM!*

...

-----

Katsuki- “*Cough!* This shit stinks! What was that!?”

Katsuki appears and before long, the rest of the bad guys appear as well. Their method of travel being teleportation through shit. I never want to deal with that.

Tomura- “Sen…sei…”

Yes yes, we all know who brought you here. Can we move on?

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

The sounds of someone walking reached their ears and they all turn towards the sound. They see a person wearing an armoured black suit with glowing blue eyes and silver highlights.

It’s me in my hero costume.

Katsuki looks like he saw a ghost but I can't be bothered to deal with him right now.

Tomura- “Who are you?”

Arata- “Does it look like I'm going to tell you?”

I mean seriously, why else would I bother covering my face? They’ll end up finding out who I am eventually, but I don’t care. I didn’t wear this for secrecy.

Spinner- “Then why the hell are you here? Did you bring us here?”

Arata- “No, but I might as well use this. I'm here for Bakugo there, you see.”

The moment I said that they all went on guard. They aren’t idiots it seems.

Mr Compress- “Unfortunately we can't let you take him away. He’s a friend of ours, after all.”

Arata- “Bullshit.”

I tap the floor with my foot and cause the ground under everyone except Katsuki’s to explode. [Vector Manipulation] OP.

Katsuki- “Oi, I could have taken them out myself you know!?”

What an ungrateful guy. Oh well. I just decided to agree because I don’t care.

Arata- “I'm sure you would have. But it will have taken a while and we don’t have that time.”

Katsuki- “Ah?”

I just point over to the distant horizon. He looks in the direction I pointed to find a distant figure get closer at rapid speed. That’s All Might for you, even past his prime, he’s extremely fast. Granted, with my intervention he’s also much healthier than his canon counterpart.

*Fwoo!*

Within a few seconds, he’s already in front of us.

All Might- “Bakugo! And… Arata?”

Arata- “The one and only.”

He’s seen my hero costume, he knows who I am. He looks around to see the fallen villains before turning back to me and pointing to them.

All Might- “Did you…”

Arata- “Nope!”

Hey, there’s no proof I did anything, why should I get in trouble? Katsuki is looking at me like I'm some kinda shit, but I ignore him.

Tomura- “A-Arata… I remember.. you’re that white-haired brat.”

Tomura says while trying to stand up again. I mean, I hit him pretty hard after all. In fact, I'm a little surprised that no one fainted.

All Might- “I’ll handle this. Stand back you two.”

Arata- “Actually, you can't.”

He was about to ask what the fuck I'm talking about when he notices I'm pointing to a certain direction towards the building I just recently exploded. Of course, he doesn’t know I was the one who exploded it.

???- “Ohya? I'm already found out. And I was thinking of watching for a bit longer.”

The figure hidden in the shadows under the half-destroyed building slowly begins to walk out.

???- “I was going to step in if things got out of hand, I was hoping I could use that chance to deal a good blow, you see.”

The final boss in this whole world and a target of revenge for All Might.

???- “But it seems my fun was spoiled. Arata, was it? I remember you.”

The Symbol of Evil.

???- “Your quirk is quite tempting after all…”

He steps out into the moonlight and we all take a good look at him. A man with an average stature in a formal suit with some kind of life support slapped on his face.

All Might- “All… for… One…!”

All Might is still smiling but it became extremely menacing. I understand though, without the emotion suppression effects of [Gamer’s Mind], I would be angry to the extremes if the the killer of my close ones was standing in front of me. Like my foster father, Daishin-sensei, or… Rumi, Momo, even Nejire.

Thinking about it caused my killing intent to flare up. Of course, with [Poker Face]’s ability to conceal general emotions and [Sixth Sense]’s limited control over emotions, control over more conceptual things like killing intent can be hidden and used at will. No one noticed.

Tomura- “Sensei!”

All Might seems to be unable to hold on any more and rushed forward, sending a heavy smash right towards All for One.

Of course, All for One is no pushover either.

All for One- “Air Cannon plus Spring-Like Limbs, kinetically boosted by 4 and strength enhanced by 3. A fun combination.”

That’s what he used in the original series if I remember correctly. All Might, not expecting a movie like this, was unable to block it properly, took the hit head-on and got sent flying.

Of course, I wasn’t idle either, I ran up to Katsuki, grabbed him by the collar of his shirt from behind, and jump up. High.

Using [Vector Manipulation] to boost my speed and within a few seconds, we’re already out of range for anyone to do anything.

All for One- “As expected, something like flight is possible with his quirk… Ahh, I really… No, not now.”

Katsuki- “All Might! Hey, bastard, let go of me!”

Arata- “Calm down. All Might won't get done in by something like that. Besides, we’ll just get in his way at this rate, and you know it.”

He calms down and stays silent. If this is that Katsuki I know, he’s swearing to get stronger or something like some shounen protagonist. Again, I don’t care.

We land on the ground more than dozens of blocks away. I channel some electromagnetic static around my fingers and touch Katsuki. Without even knowing what happened, he fainted due to the shock I gave him. I can't have him running back into the fight now.

Not like I can talk though. But I have a reason. I used [Observation] on All for One, and what I saw… well…

[Name: All for One (Shigaraki)
Gender: Male

Divine Augment: Destruction Attribute. Attac? w!ll d^al %^)8y&^…]

The bugs are still there, preventing me from seeing everything about All for One’s Divine Augment, but the name itself is a bit.. worrying. Or rather, [Sixth Sense] is giving me a headache about it.

Well, I can deal with it.

I quickly fly back until I'm just a couple of blocks away before landing and running back to the fight area while hiding myself.

Things are heating up, in the short time I was gone All Might came back and started doing whatever he can to beat the shit out of All for One. Tomura and his League of Villains already ran away because I took Katsuki away and they had no more reason to stay.

Right, what now?

 

A/N: For this part I'll be writing with little support from the actual series so if I fuck up be sure to let me know.

MC: Just tell him he fucked up without telling him why.

AN: Dont. Please.

MC: Do it.

Seriously though, let me know if I missed something,

52