Chapter 69 INTERMISSION – Before my name jeff~ (18+)
1.8k 6 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: It’s chapter 69, I have to do this.

So yeah, Momo and I just recently confessed to each other right after I told her many, many things about me. I didn’t mention everything about me though. The rule 34 pics of her from my old world is a secret I'm taking to the grave.

So yeah we confessed and talked about a lot of things to each other while doing even more lewd handholding action. She talked about herself and her life as a rich ojou-sama while I talked about… damn, I don’t do much.

I ended up just talking to her about many things I created and thank the lord Momo is a genius because she was able to generally keep up with me. Generally.

But I can't complain.

We did this for a whole 7 hours until the sun started going back down and we reluctantly parted. But as soon as I got home, I got a text. (Yes, we exchanged phone numbers.)

‘My parents aren’t at home.’

And like that, all thoughts of holing myself back in my lab or booty calling Rumi flew out of my head. Don’t get me wrong, Rumi is a sexy woman I many would kill for, but…

*Flashbacks to my drained physique in the morning.*

Yeah, breaks are good. And what better way to take a break than to cheat on your woman and sleep with another person… just kidding, I let Rumi know, and she… doesn’t care. As long as I don’t love her less than I do now, she won't care if there are 10 or even 100 women vying for my hand. That’s the kind of person she is after all. She’s looking forward to future orgies.

She wants to have a good ‘talk’ with Momo though, but I want to have no part of that.

While I was monologuing, I find myself outside of Momo’s room in her massive mansion, hovering in front of her window.

*Knock* *Knock*

I knock on the glass window twice and in just a few seconds, Momo opens it up from the inside. I sense her surprise though. I wonder why?

Momo- “Arata? What are you doing here?”

Arata- “Me? Weren’t you horn- *Cough!* Didn’t you call me?”

Momo- “E-eh? No! Why would I?”

She’s yelling at me in a lowered voice while slightly blushing. Something’s off here. Why is she lowering her voice? Is she afraid of letting someone know of my presence? Servants shouldn’t bother her like this. She would get embarrassed, sure, but servants can't disobey their master. Her parents perhaps? But she told me they weren't here.

I've also had my suspicions, Momo isn’t the type of person who would text me something like ‘my parents aren’t home’. I mean, it’s obviously a booty call, and Momo should know that too.

Then who did?

I quickly use my neuro linker and trace the text back to its sender. There are a lot of firewalls in the way but these little lego walls aren’t enough to block Jarvis, let alone me.

Within a few milliseconds, I break-in. I don’t try to cause a mess, I just want to know who’s the sender. And what I found shocked me. The account is Momo’s, but it was sent from her… parents… phone…

I see what you’re doing, Mr and Mrs Yaoyoruzu. Rest assured, I will use my full strength (Lewd LV MAX skill) to give you an heir as soon as possible. But still, as expected of a prestigious house, they already found out about Momo and I’s relationship. They should also know about Rumi at this point, right? If so, I think I'm safe.

Without further ado, I jump through the window and scoop Momo up in a princess carry. I bring her to the edge of her bed and throw her on it.

Momo- “A-Arata! Wait! What’s going on!”

She’s still using her lowered voice. Don’t worry, I’ll make you scream very soon.

I touch her clothes and shred it using [Vector Manipulation]. She quickly covers her private parts while sitting on the bed. Her slight blush earlier became much more prominent and spread to the rest of her face.

Momo- “W-wait wait wait wait! What are you doing!?”

She’s like a scared cat and tears are threatening to leak out of her eyes.

Oh no, this is bad. This might awaken a new fetish in me. Although she looks like that, [Sixth Sense] is only picking up confusion with greater amounts of anticipation and lust. She’s a smart girl, she knows what’s going to happen after all.

I start biting her left nipple while playing with her other one. At first, she tried holding in her moans, but eventually, she leaked some out. Eventually, she just didn’t bother holding herself back anymore, or she just totally forgot about it.

3 minutes in, she gave out a stifled moan while shuddering before flopping back onto the bed under her.

Max level [Lewd] is so overpowered.

Arata- “No time to rest.”

I never touched her secret gardens but it seems like it just rained recently because it’s so fucking wet. Actually, ‘rained’ is an undersaturation, flooded is a more accurate description. It’s leaking out.

*Smacc!*

I slap her pussy and it leaves a trail of sticky fluids tracing back to her hole. Momo sees this and covers her face in shame. A side that I didn’t know I had flared up and I continue to slap her pussy more and more, using [Vector Manipulation] so vibrate my hand slightly every time I make contact.

Momo- “Ahh! Ahhhh! Argh! Aw!”

She never stopped screaming in both pain and pleasure while I kept going. Her pain is even turning into more pleasure. She’s unexpectedly a lewd girl. Who knew…

After another heavy slap, I stop. Momo relaxed her arched back and tries to regulate her breathing. Does she think I would give her a chance?

I stick my middle and ring finger into her pussy while I get my mouth to constantly stimulate and suck on her clitoris.

*MOAN!*

Her moans echo throughout the room. After a minute, she begins to show signs of cumming. As soon as I notice it, I stop and wait for her to calm down.

Momo- “A… Arata? Why did you- AH!”

She tried to ask why I stopped but the moment she was about to finish her question, I started fingering and sucking again. Once she got close to cumming again, I stopped once more. I kept on repeating this cycle until Momo eventually started whimpering.

Momo- “Arata *Moan*… please… please let me cum… hurry…! Please!”

She kept on begging me to let her cum for over half an hour before I decide to show mercy and go all the way. This time, I use the full effect of my [Lwed] skill and went all out.

She came. A lot. She squirted a whole 3 meters and her eyes rolled into the back of her head. She slumped back onto the bed and almost drifted into unconsciousness.

But without [Gamer’s Mind], I couldn't completely hold myself back. The eyes she showed me when she was begging me to let her come… I want to see it again.

[Instant Creation].

I use this skill and make a small marble ball and throw it into the corner of the room.

*Click!*

The ball makes a small sound and the top flips open. Although you can't see it with the naked eye, it’s slowly releasing some nutrient fluids into the air in the form of an air freshener. Momo doesn’t have the stamina of a certain rabbit after all. She needs this to keep awake through the night.

I crawl on top of her and take my rock hard cock and position it right in front of the gates to her gardens. Momo feels this and wakes up from her half-unconscious state.

Momo- “A-Arata… Wait, I'm still too sensitive! Give me a few minutes!”

Although she said that, her black obsidian eyes have hearts in them. Furthermore, the amount of lust rolling off her in waves is enough to pick up even without [Sixth Sense].

So of course… I don’t stop here. I push forward and in one move, I reach her womb. Tight. She’s incredibly tight. I felt a bit of resistance on the way so I look down and see some blood tricking out of her pussy. She still had her hymen? Surprising.

Although she was a virgin, the pain only enhanced the pleasure assaulting her brain. Her eyes roll back and her face becomes an ahegao with her tongue sticking out of her mouth a bit.

I turn her over and immediately start pounding her womb. She never had a chance to breathe properly. She even stopped moaning as much as before. Specifically, she’s being so overwhelmed even her natural responses are being a little suppressed.

But apparently, that’s not the only reason. A minute in, a part of her skin starts glowing a bit. The next second, something pops out of it. It’s pink, thick, and long.

A dildo. Was she concentrating on making this?

Arata- “What a naughty girl, using your quirk that’s supposed to save peoples lives for your own pleasure.”

I say while still rapidly knocking on the doors to her womb. Momo hears me and her lips unconsciously lift even more. I take the dildo she made… and shove it right into her asshole.

She fainted.

I raised my hand high and brought it down with no-so-generous intent on her ass cheek.

*SMACC*

She woke up from the slap before immediately resuming her moans. I didn’t stop either, I brought down one slap after the other on her ass cheeks turning them as red as her face when she was embarrassed.

I timed my slaps with my thrusts, making it so whenever my dick kissed her cervix I would slap her in the ass. She ended up cumming every thrust I made. The sheets were completely soaked 5 minutes in.

For the rest of the night, neither of us slept. The next morning, Momo, remembering bits and pieces of the night from her lust broken memory, made her ashamed to see me and she ran out of the room.

She loved it though.

 

A/N: This was pretty intense not gonna lie. I want Momo to be a masochist, I dont know why. So yeah, let me know what you think.

MC: I'm personally a fan.

AN: Bastard, of course you are. 

MC: Speaking of which, am I a sadist? I mean, think about it. Accelerator tends to show some sadist qualities in any of his fights, by playing around and terrifying his prey before finishing them off. Maybe his sadist qualities manifested in my lust?

AN: Who knows... 

Momo: *whispering* I like you like that though...

MC: I know you do. You screamed out my name with such vigor last night after all.

Momo: Forget that please!

Let me know if I missed something! 

55