Chapter 70 My name Jeff 3
1.7k 5 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One of my spider arms blocked One for All’s attack while the other 3 shot forward to try and pierce him form different angles. I don’t expect this to deal any lasting damage, but if I can burst apart his insides using [Vector Manipulation] through the arms, then I could quickly reduce the effect of his super regeneration quirk.

Even now the hole in his chest is quickly closing. But as soon as the arms made contact with their targeted areas…

*Crack*

I heard a cracking sound. Hold up, that’s not right…

Alerts start popping up in my field of vision, saying the arms are malfunctioning. But what I see is different. Rather than malfunctioning… it's collapsing. Disappearing.

At first, I suspected Tomura’s disintegration quirk. After all, quirks could be copied through a very special and painful surgery. If the quirk All for One could be copied, so could disintegration.

But that’s wrong. That’s not what’s happening. Tomura could do this, but that’s only because he has a Divine Augment that allows disintegration of anything he touches, hands or not. But without this Divine Augment, you’d need to have all 5 fingers in contact with your target before it will start to crumble. Obviously All for One doesn’t have that Divine Augment.

Furthermore, I analysed Tomura’s quirk and figured out how it generally works. It works by ‘dismantling’ the building block that makes up said object. It takes it apart atom by atom. But what I'm seeing here… the atoms themselves are disappearing entirely. Gone. Erased. That’s not possible.

Destruction of one of the building blocks of the universe itself isn’t possible. In theory and in practice. Doing something like that would…

Have to be the work of a god.

Realisation dawns on my face. His Divine Augment, Destruction Attribute!

The arm that I used to block One for All’s attack wasn’t spared as his hand ‘consumed’ the arm and continued on its path to my shoulder. I… can't dodge it!

[-511 HP]

*Shing!*

Arata- “Kugh!”

Pain assaults my mind. I'm not used to this feeling. Normally any attack I take will easily get reflected with [Vector Manipulation]. But this attack ate through the reflection field easily too. Does that mean if I took any prior attack, I would have gotten erased!? What kind of broken shit is this!?

But right now, All for One has completely severed my arm from the shoulder, sending it flying away as blood begins to pour out from the cut. I quickly cover and compress my wound with my remaining hand while backing away quickly.

All for One- “As expected, even you couldn't block that? I'm quite proud of this ability you know!”

Opening my inventory, I take out a small spray bottle and begin spraying it on the wound on my arm. This is a special fluid I made. Applying it on a cut will cover the wound in some gel that will quickly stop any bleeding while promoting healing. Within a few seconds of applying it, my wound is closed and the blood stops flowing out.

All for One- “One day I suddenly felt a strange energy flow into my body.”

But it’s odd, [Gamer’s Body] should have quickly restored my body to its optimal state. Furthermore, I shouldn’t be able to bleed. My arm should have completely reappeared right after it was cut. Is it another thing that was suppressed alongside [Gamer’s Mind]? No, I would have received a notification.

All for One- “Using this energy I’ve become unstoppable!”

Did the Destruction Attribute even destroy the [Gamer’s Body] effect!? It’s the only thing I can think of.

All for One- “I… have been blessed by God!”

Arata- “Fuck god.”

Oops, habit. But when did this guy get religious?

Oh well, I've recovered enough to fight now. Normally I would be struggling to move from the pain, but thanks to all the [Self Reprogramming] I did to help control my emotions over the past few days, especially towards combat-related ones, I can completely ignore this pain.

Jumping forward I continue trying to tire All for One out. But now All for One is no longer playing around. I can't hit him that often. He’s now so much quicker, but dodging is still feasible now that I've learned my lesson and am starting using [Vector Manipulation] to augment my physical capabilities.

A lesson for myself, never get complacent. Always use your full strength and never drag things out.

Burning those words into my head, I focus back onto the fight. Left, right, uppercut, roundhouse kick, straight punch, knee strike…

I don’t have a specific style to my moves but it constantly flows from one move to the next ceaselessly. With my techniques and boosted physical attributes, All for One is starting to get suppressed. After all, he only focused on fighting with his wide array of quirks, he never uses any fighting techniques.

And that will be his downfall.

Hit, miss, miss, hit, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, hit, hit, miss, hit, miss, miss…

Although not often, I can make contact with All for One every few attacks. And every one of those hits, I make sure to use [Vector Manipulation] and shove every last bit of force I can into his body, even going as far as to borrow the force of the earth’s rotation and imbue it into my attacks.

As I said, I learned my lesson. I'm going to end this quickly.

Every time I hit him, bits of his body goes flying. After half an hour, there’s even a small pile of All for One’s right arm in the distance. I'm trying to make the pile bigger. All for One’s regeneration speed is slowing down. It's barely noticeable, but it’s there.

Unfortunately… He’s not the only getting hit.

Miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, [-395 HP], miss…

Although extremely rare, All for One is getting some hits on me. And it’s taking its toll.

[3,398/8,800 HP]

My HP is slowly getting lower and lower. He’s starting to use more suicidal attacks because he knows he won’t die for now. I've tried rupturing his heart, severing his neck, exploding his head, everything I could do to instantly kill him, even to the point of doing all 3 at once.

Still, nothing worked. When I tried completely erasing his whole body, I was only able to affect smaller areas like an arm or a leg. Something inside of him is eating, or rather, erasing all the force I'm shoving into him.

Because of that, attacks that’s supposed to deal 100 damage only deals 1.

I won't be able to defeat All for One like this. I've tried using many gadgets I made for this day, force fields, traps, immobilising devices, but his destruction attribute just erases all of them. They can't do anything to him.

I'm getting cuts and wounds all over my body I won't have any time to treat them. My suit is now mostly covered in blood spewing out of my wounds. Lucking my VIT is way higher than the average human so I can handle extreme blood loss. But I'm getting close to my limits, I need to end this, fast.

While monologuing, I've never stopped moving. I've even been using the force of the earth’s rotation to boost my own movements now, it’s that desperate. My body can't handle all the added stress and is starting to break down from all the force coursing through my body.

I look around and find that the area is now nothing but collapsed buildings and infrastructure for a whole kilometre in diameter. A news feed is playing in the corner of my vision through my neuro linker about the fight that’s occurring right now. Someone must be streaming this fight from afar.

‘Two mysterious villains are fighting in the city!’

Hah. I'm a villain now, am I?

*Sigh* I'm so gonna get in trouble…

All for One- “It seems I’ve played around long enough. I'm going to get serious now.”

Didn’t you say that before? What, next you’re going to scream ‘this isn’t even my final form’?

But seriously, where is All Might? I've been delaying this guy for over half an hour, All Might should have been back by 10 minutes at the latest. I mean, All for One and I are smack bang in the middle of a bomb site, he should know where we are.

If I want to take down All for One, I need help, and no help is better than All Might himself. I could easily deal with this guy in a fight of attrition, just wear him down until his regeneration gives out and bam, evil overlord defeated. But with this fucking destruction attribute that can penetrate my reflection and supress [Gamer’s Body], I need to take this guy out asap.

Oh dear LUK stat-sama, please drop a hot babe out of the sky to help me deal with this guy.

All for One- “Let’s begi- *Gebough!*”

Out of nowhere, All for One gets sent flying with a kick. I mean, I felt her coming, but damn I still can't help but promise to make an altar and pray to whatever Goddess of Luck is looking over me.

Hmm? Am I the one that’s getting religious now?

???- “You look awful! And you said you could handle it all on your own!”

Arata- “Although I'm glad to see you, what are you doing here… Rumi?”

That’s fucking right, the Rabbit Hero: Mirko rushed over and gave the person I was having a hard time against a kick right in the balls. Granted, it had enough strength to blast him apart but with that fucking broken super regeneration and divine augment, he healed in no time.

All for One- “Mirko, I never expected you to come here.”

See, I told you! He’s already dusting off his clothes- HOW THE FUCK ARE HIS CLOTHES NOT DAMAGED!?

 

A/N: I apologise if there's any drop on quality for this chapter, I couldn't concentrate while writing this.

MC: I'm sure it's fine.

AN: Let's hope so... Also, a message to the readers. I didn't put this in but MC did go home to visit his real parents in this world (Toru's parents). I just wanted to let you know. Thank you Vivan_Maurya for pointing this out.

MC: It was a touching reunion... But I still don't know how the fuck they lost a child. And not even the invisible one...

Toru: I still wonder about that... Well, granted, I didn't have my quirk at the time.

MC: That's true I also remember you having black hair before. It was a beautiful black hair too... HHNNGG! I cant choose! Silky black hair or snow white hair! Both look beautiful on my little sister!

Toru: O-onii-chan... *Blushes but no one can see anyway*

AN: >_>

Let me know if I missed something!

58