Chapter 80 Super Moves and stuff
1.5k 8 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

*Bang!*

I'm sitting in class when suddenly the door comes flying off and Midnight, Cementos and Ectoplasm walk in.

What the fuck is up with that entrance?

So yeah, today we’re doing super move training. Originally we were supposed to do this at the training camp, but… you know…

So yeah, ignoring what just happened, we get told to get into our hero costumes and head to the training gym. But on the way to the change rooms, I decided to show off a bit.

Hey, I specifically wanted to wear my jacket at school for this exact moment. Let me have this.

I pull down to concealed straps on my jacket and my whole jacket turns from a loose hoodie into a form-fitting vest that fits snugly over my body with nearly no loose ends.

*Snap!*

I snap my fingers and all of a sudden black nanomachines appear from all over the suit. Within 5 seconds, it completely covers my body from my neck to my toes, leaving my head exposed. Before, to reveal my face, I had to open my faceplate. But now, since the whole suit moves to my thoughts, I can easily make and retract the entire helmet, so I decided to leave it off.

The suit fluctuates a bit and silver highlights start getting drawn all over. From my shoulders to my arms and chest down to my legs. Finally, blue neon lights appear from all the important points on my suit, carrying energy from the arc reactor on my chest through the whole suit.

Everyone- “…”

They were all too shocked to say anything. What can I say? Even I was incredibly hyped when I first saw the nanotech Iron Man suit up. These guys, who have to constantly dress in and out of their hero suits, should be even more impressed.

Eventually, they all rebooted their minds.

Eijiro- “W-woaaaah!”

Izuku- “So cool…”

Toru- “Onii-chan is amazing!”

Of course, Toru chooses to comment on my than the suit. Well, I'm happy though. Meanwhile, Momo is enraptured by my performance and is still starstruck.

Arata- “Well, the suit-up sequence is still slow, taking about 10 seconds for the whole thing, so it’s still a work in progress.”

That’s a lie, I can have the whole process completed in under a second.

Izuku- “But even so, this is groundbreaking! Imagine the things you could do with that tech!”

Indeed, so many people could be saved. But so many people could be hurt too. The world isn’t ready for this technology. With neuro linkers I can rest easy because the world already has computers, all I'm doing is making them portable and usable everywhere.

But for nanotech, many things could go wrong. These nanobots could be smuggled on planes or the likes and used to create weapons, rendering border security helpless. Bombs would no longer leave any traces and could be made anywhere.

All in all, until nanotech is naturally researched by the people of this world, I will not release my knowledge.

But, I strayed from my point.

Super move training!

We all meet up at the training gym and Cementoss changes the whole layout into a suitable ‘field’ for everyone to practice. But as soon as we’re about to start.

Aizawa- “One more thing. Arata, tell everyone what we discussed.”

Hearing this, I grin. It’s finally time to use these babies. I've had these in mind for the longest time but I could never use them properly while holding myself back. But since I decided to use everything I have, I talked to the teachers and brought these bad boys out.

Arata- “2 words. Gravity chambers.”

Fucking gravity chambers! These bad boys will increase the gravity of anything inside them and increase training efficiency! I wanted to make these guys for the longest time but I could never do so, I am so happy the school let me use them.

Maybe they let me do what I want because my LUK stat took effect again? Oh well, I don’t care. I ended up just making the whole damn gym into a gravity chamber.

(A/N: Thank you Dtaco9775 for reminding me of these!)

So I set the gravity to just a little bit higher than Earth’s normal gravity and everyone got into their training. Because of my influence, Izuku already started working on his Shoot Style, his fighting style focusing on his legs.

Furthermore, because everyone already knows I don’t need this training, I just went around advising everyone on their quirks from my analysis and how to better use the gear I gave them. After all, I made them. No one knows how to use them better than I do.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t just outright tell them what to do, but I give them hints.

The day is now ending, everyone is resting in the dorms.

Rikido- “Hey Arata, wanna join us? We were about to play a game of Yu Ig Oh.”

Yu Ig Oh. A game I made. What is it about? Well…

Minoru- “I summon you, Green-Eyes Yellow Dragon!”

Tenya- “Then I summon my Slightly Dark Magician!”

Fumikage- “Fool! You activated my trap card!”

Yeah, it’s Yu Gi Oh. Or at least a dollar store knockoff version of it. I made this for the shits and giggles but apparently, it’s quite popular among the boys here. With the virtual augmentation, they can play as if they’re in the anime, summoning and watching the actual monsters and stuff.

Of course, if a normal person without a neuro linker were to watch this scene, they might think that these guys have gone nuts.

I ended up declining because I have something else planned though.

Meanwhile, the girls are sitting off to the side talking about something else.

Mina- “It’s love.”

Ochako- “E-e-ehhhhhhh!? What? Dove? A-ahaha! No, haven’t seen one!”

Mina- “Who is it? Ida? Midoriya? It should be one of them, right?”

Ochako- “No no no no!”

Due to her flustered state, she accidentally used her quirk on herself and started floating around in the air.

Mina- “She’s floating… Well, now that she’s out of commission… Yaomomo, you also seem to have someone on your mind recently…”

(A/N: Yaomomo is the girls’ nickname for Momo… I think.)

Momo- “Eh? W-well, I guess you can say that…”

She is blushing as much as Ochako, who is still indisposed, but as expected of an ojou-sama she was able to answer calmly.

Well, she’s still fidgeting around a bit. She happens to see me out of the corner of her eyes and looks over to me, before getting even redder in the face and snapping her head back around in embarrassment.

Haha. She’s so cute. I chuckled as I hop back into the elevator to go back to my room.

Meanwhile, Toru, who saw this interaction, squinted her eyes at Momo as she murmured a “Hrmmm…” to herself.

Meanwhile, back to the boys…

Izuku- “I summon the limited edition card, Star Platinum!”

Denki- “B-bakana! Impossible! How do you have him!”

Eijiro- “Gaah! I… I lost… *collapses dramatically*”

 

A/N: A limited edition card, eh?

MC: Hey, like I said, I made this for the shits and giggles.

AN: Hey, Im not saying it's a bad thing. 

MC: Oh, if you say so.

AN: But still, why didn't you crank up the gravity to at least twice of Earth's?

MC: Because humans aren't made for that weight. Twice the gravity of the Earth will slowly kill anyone inside.

AN: Oh, really?

MC: Yeah. So I just left it at 1.2x Earth's gravity. It's better than nothing. Furthermore it's only the first day.

AN: Well, if you say so...

Let me know if I missed something!

53