Chapter 81 New way to grind levels
1.5k 8 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Listening to the chaos behind me as the elevator doors slowly close, I smile and chuckle to myself. At the end of the day, they’re still only 15. Playing games and struggling with love. I also had my fair share of stuff like that…

BUT THEN I QUIT MY LIFE ENTIRELY AND ONLY LIVED IN MY ROOM SO I DIDN’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT! HAHAHAHA!

But I digress.

The elevator reaches the floor my room is located at. I walk out and reach my room before entering it.

Standing in the centre of my room, I close my eyes and smirk. Then, dramatically t-posing, I speak.

Arata- “ZA WARUDO!”

Instantly, the space around me shift and the world goes silent.

Before you ask, no, I didn’t exactly stop time. The secret is my skill, [Create ID]. It’s a skill that’s been left collecting dust for a while now, but now and again I use it to grind up the skill level every now and again. There was a time when someone saw me spam [Create ID] and [Escape ID] so they thought I was fucking fading in and out of existence.

Good times.

But yeah, I didn’t exactly do this to farm exp this time. You see, ever since I [Awakened], this skill changed a bit. To be specific…

[Choose ID type.

-Empty

-Zombie

-Dire Wolf

-Orc

…]

Yes, that’s right, the ID can now generate monsters. I hypothesised that the reason [Create ID] doesn’t make any monsters is because of my inability to use magic, and I could only summon the space itself.

But since I [Awakened] once and was able to use magic, if only for a short time, I can now generate monsters in my ID’s. To be honest, I only realised this yesterday.

(A/N: Just think of this as some more bullshit fanfic logic.)

Furthermore, that’s not the only thing…

[Choose ID time dilation.

-None

-2x

-3x

-4x

…]

Yes, I can choose how much faster time passes inside the ID than outside.

There are a lot more options to choose from, and even though the LV of the skill isn’t even at LV 50, there are a lot more monster and time variation options to choose from. Is this because of [Kaleidoscope]? Or my high affinities to space and time?

Oh well, as interesting as it seems, I don’t really care enough to find out. It’s a shame though, I still can't use magic and [Kaleidoscope]. If anything, the [Awakening] only “jumpstarted” this ability, it’s running on its own now.

I tried using [Kaleidoscope] and lost half my HP, and if it weren't for [Gamer’s Body], my head would have exploded. But I’m straying from my point. After all, I’d rather…

*Boom!*

Farm exp points.

Using [Vector Manipulation] I collapse the whole dorm.

Looking outside, I see a bunch of monsters. No, that is an understatement. There are monsters and creatures as far as the eye can see. And with my stats, I can see pretty fucking far. To be exact, I chose the [ID type: Mixed] option and just added a bunch of random monsters in.

There are griffons, Cerberus, giant snakes, an army of ants… all in all, a bunch of things. And they all have a decent level too. Now then…

*Cracks Knuckles*

Shall I begin?

I place my hand on the floor and use [Vector Manipulation] to scan the earth. Then, I close my eyes and concentrate. I can feel it. All the metals in a large area under me. All there for the taking. So I take it.

I push [Vector Manipulation] to its limits. All the metal starts moving closer to me through the earth. After a minute, they all cluster together and the tip of it pokes out of the ground. Well, although I say ‘tip’, it’s higher than me.

I place a single finger on it and smile.

Arata- “[Limited Creation].”

The whole cluster of metal shines in a bright light, even the parts that are underground (not that you can see it). Every single bit of the metal then disappears and the ground collapses beneath me revealing a massive crater hundreds of meters deep.

I don’t fall through and just continue standing there in the air. Specifically, I hardened and compressed the wind under my feet. Something like this is simple. But that’s not what we should be focusing on.

Above me, a technological beast appears.

Around a hundred meters long, with a jet black body, silver highlights and neon blue eyes, four limbs, a tail and floating in the sky using the power of its energy wings that seem to cover the sky.

My current greatest creation, Technological Great Dragon: Project Tekmaryo.

With a giant arc reactor heart implanted inside it, it can fight nonstop for over 100 years. Furthermore, if it gets damaged, all it needs to do it eat any kind of metal, turning it into nanobots to repair itself to recover.

This thing is built for no other reason than pure slaughter and destruction so it has many weapons on it. Plasma cannons, arc reactor bombs, repulsor beams, it has everything and then some.

All in all, this is the strongest “weapon” I've ever created. So…

Arata- “Rampage, Tekmaryo.”

*ROAAARR!*

The opens its mouth and “roars”. In actual fact, it’s just the sound of everything coming online and ready for use. I just had it open its mouth to make it seem like it’s roaring. The dragon continues roaring for a few more seconds before everything is ready and it begins to carry out oy order.

Even so, the majority of the monsters and creatures wandering below are stunned by fear. Even though it’s nothing but a machine, it carries dignity and pride that can only be felt from absolute beings. I mean, if you saw a giant warship from an alien race floating above your house, you’d also feel a sense of awe, right?

 Tekmaryo opens its mouth again as energy begins to gather inside it. I told it to rampage and go wild but in actuality, it doesn’t have an ego. I'm controlling every single part of that dragon down to the smallest screw, so I didn’t need to speak.

With [Parallel Processing] something like this is simple.

Anyway, I controlled the dragon to use one of the most iconic attacks for a dragon, it’s breath attack.

*VOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

 A white beam of pure energy extracted from its giant arc reactor heart shoots forward and quite literally erases any monster standing in its way. Furthermore, it attacked in a cone, increasing the casualty count.

[You have levelled up!]

Huhuhu. Only a single attack and I already levelled up. As expected of Tekmaryo. I mean, technically it’s my “weapon”, so anything it kills is counted as my own kills. Thus, exp can be gained. Now I don’t need to worry about my level stagnating anymore. After all, it’s not like I can farm All for One for exp, right?

Right…?

No wait, that might actually be a good idea…

Food for thought.

Meanwhile, the Tekmaryo continues to kill more and more monsters. The ground is completely overturned. If someone were to stumble upon this place they would question if there were any grass or trees here within the last few decades.

Well, it seems it will take a little while longer before I level up again. Let’s just relax in the meantime. I've got a few hours until school starts again anyways.

What’s that? Can’t I just use the time dilation? If I had company, sure. But it gets pretty boring doing nothing but play games, train, and watch por- *Cough!*

You get the idea. My levelling speed is insane anyway, it should be fine.

And I also got to test out this bad boy! I’d say this is a good day.

 

A/N: A giant robot dragon.

MC: It was one of my fantasies, after all.

AN: Mine too.

MC: Should I make a Gundam or Jeager next?

AN: A Pacific Rim Jeager? That sounds dope.

MC: I know right? Food for thought.

Let me know if I missed something!

48