Chapter 89 Doors
1.3k 3 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

I'm finally not on lockdown anymore!

2 days later.

Izuku is also now not on lockdown!

Eh? Why did I even bother time-skipping to when I'm off lockdown instead of directly coming here?

I don't care, that's why.

*Deal-with-it glasses fly out from the-*

*Smacc's glasses out of the air.*

No! It's not funny any more! No more glasses.

But yeah, not much happened. Well, something DID happen but I can just monologue it for you now on my way to class.

First, I replaced All Might as the hero course teacher. Apparently, the teachers and principal really like the speed at which everyone improved under my tutelage for the license exam, so they just let me continue. Everyone else also really enjoyed being under my tutelage as I cook lunch for everyone if they do well.

I also ended up getting the [Teaching] skill, which really helped.

[Teaching LV 1 (Passive)

Increases the efficiency at which you can impart knowledge and/or experience to others.

Effect: Allows the user to impart skills to others.

Effect: Increases the memory of any target towards a subject that the user is teaching.]

A very useful skill. It's a bit different from what the original Gamer had but I think this one's better.

But there are a few limits. For example, I can't just straight up teach someone the [Book of Existence] skill. Well, I can, but they need to go through the same thing I went through, my maxing out the [Observation] skill and getting connected to the @%@$#!% &@C0^&@, whatever it is.

But yeah, this skill basically makes any "student" I have into straight-A students. Granted, they also have to put in the effort, but you get the idea.

The best thing is, this extends to both mental and physical departments. I can teach someone history and they will remember it much better than if someone else taught them in the same way I did. Furthermore, I can teach them how to fight better and even their body will remember it much easier.

So I ended up giving everyone simple lessons on unarmed combat.

After that, I decided to go on dates with both Momo and Rumi. I forgot and haven't done anything like this yet and I feel incredibly guilty. So I took them both out.

(A/N: You did fucking WHAT now!?)

And no, I didn't take them together, I took Rumi on the first day and Momo on the next.

I don't want to die yet.

Toru seemed jealous when she found out so I just promised her a day out as well and she was content. Let's hope I remember this time…

So yeah, as I said, nothing much happened…

.

.

.

*Cough*

ANYWAY!

Day 3, the day Izuku comes back from dorm lockdown. I'm already sitting down in my seat and my monologue seems to have continued a bit further than scheduled so I tune back into Aizawa-sensei's speech.

Aizawa- "… have taken their time out of their busy schedules to be here, so give them your full attention. Out of all of the students here at U.A, these are the 3 reigning third-years… we call them… the Big 3."

*Crash!*

???- "Oh Yeah!!!"

They come crashing in through the door like the fucking kool-aid man. I am blown out of my mind as I honestly ask myself whether this world is worth saving.

I mean, why can't anyone use doors like a normal person in this world?

It seems no one else gives a fuck though so I don't say anything as Mirio, Tamaki and Nejire stand next to the teacher's podium.

Nejire, who's eyes darted around like she was looking for something, meets mine. She lights up and waves at me.

Nejire- "Arata! There you are!"

She looks like the happiest woman in the world. Infected by her excitement, I also smile at her and wave back.

[You have an ominous feeling]

I feel 2 piercing gazes on me but I don't react to them and try to ignore them.

Aizawa- "Hado, calm down. You'll get your turn."

Nejire acts embarrassed as she puts her hand behind her head and backs off. But she still glances at me with sparkling eyes now and again.

Aizawa- "*Sigh* Then, how about some introductions. Why don't you start us off, Amajiki."

Immediately, the pressure Tamaki gives off increases by several-fold. I'm unfazed, but everyone else in 1A become pressured. Well, I knew what was going on in his head…

Tamaki- "They… still don't look like potatoes… I can't… I wanna go home."

Saying that he turns around to face the wall and sulks. Yeah, a little disappointing.

Nejire- "Ahaha! Sorry about that! He's Tamaki Amajiki, and I'm Nejire Hado. We came to talk about work studies! But…"

Arata- "Oh no! Quick! Mirio! Go next!"

I jump up from my seat and scream at Mirio to quickly introduce himself and move on… but it was too late.

Nejire- "Why do you wear a mask? Hey, how did you get that burn mark? Hey hey, if those horns broke, would they grow back new ones? Are those balls your hair? How do you get a haircut? Are you a tree frog, or more of a toad?"

Arata- "We're going to be here for a while, aren't we…"

Mirio looks at me apologetically, and I just shrug. We both knew each other since I was the only survivor or class 2A and he got curious about me. And he knows I'm the only one that can handle Nejire and her infinitely curious attitude so if she started asking questions to anyone else other than me, we would be stuck here for a while.

Minoru- "Did I just hear you asking about my balls!? That's sexual harassment, senpai!"

I quickly sneak up behind Minoru, lightly smacc him in the back of the head, and return to my seat with none the wiser. Meanwhile, Minoru now has his face imprinted into his desk surface.

After a few more questions, I stand up, walk up to Nejire, grab her wrist and walk out of the room through the broken door.

Nejire- "Eh? Arata!? I'm not done yet! Please! One more question! I'm so curious!"

I ignore her and continue dragging her away. I don't respond to her, because…

Nejire- "So where are we going anyway? Why did you drag me away? Hey hey, Arata?"

She will immediately bounce back anyways.

After walking away for a couple of dozen meters or so, I stop and turn back to her and grab both of her hands.

Arata- "Nejire, you need to calm down. They can't keep up with your questions. If you have anything to ask, just come to me, ok?"

Nejire- "O-okay…"

She looks away from me with a slight blush on her cheek. Why is she… Oh, I'm holding her hands. Yeah, this is pretty lewd. I only did it so she could pay attention to me.

Hmm? Is that…?

Arata- "Is that the hair clip I gave you?"

Didn't notice it before, but she's wearing the lily hair clip I gave her a long time ago.

A warm feeling slowly spreads in my heart. She's still wearing it? I mean, I gave it to her with the expectation that she would be wearing it a lot, but even so…

Seeing her wearing something I gave her is pretty nice.

*Crash!*

From behind me, another crashing sound reaches me. Turning around, I see Mirio leading everyone from class 1A away from the classroom to what I assume to be the training area we use. If I remember correctly, he's going to fight everyone from the class to show them what the work studies can do, and why you should do it.

But…

What did the doors do to you that you had to abuse it like this?

First, you crash in through the front door, and now you leave through the back door.

Did a door type villain kill your family or something?

 

A/N: I am posting 2 extra chapters today! Praise me peasants!

MC: Oy, don't call our readers peasants.

AN: Oh, my bad... BUT PRAISE ME!

MC: No, dont praise him, it'll get to his head.

AN: Hey, I specifically decided to be unlazy for a few hours and write extra chapters. It was a lot of work.

MC: True...

AN: And I didnt cut back on any of them, all of them are the usual 1k+ words chapter!

MC: Ok ok. Banzai author...

Seriously though, I posted 2 extra chapters. Have fun.

Let me know if I missed anything.

47