Chapter 90 Internships and stuff
1.5k 13 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So now we’re here the gym trying to get out new pokemon badges-

*Cough!*

Wrong setting, my bad.

Anyway, we’re here at the Gamma Gym to have a spar with Mirio. Who’s going against him? All of 1A. I'm not included, though, because if I carry everyone, this fight would be pointless. We did spar once before though…

Tamaki- “Mirio… don’t do this… it’d be enough to just go by the manual…”

Tamaki’s whispering voice reaches our ears from halfway across the gym.

Minoru- “So distant.”

Tamaki- “We don’t want anyone broken beyond fixing…”

What he says next, however, catches the attention of everyone in the class.

‘What did he mean by “we don’t want anyone broken”?’

Nejire- “Hey, listen here. There was once a kid who got discouraged and quit trying to be a hero. You’d better think hard about this, Togata.”

Nejire chimes in with her comment while fiddling with Mina’s horns. Mina, on the other hand, is blushing while fidgeting.

Are those horns an erogenous zone?

Meanwhile, everyone else is even more confused until they come to a certain train of thought.

‘… Are they looking down on us?’

[Sixth Sense] picks up some frustration coming from some of them. No one likes being looked down on, after all.

Fumikage- “Hold on a moment. We’ve fought pros before. Granted, they were handicapped.”

Eijiro- “And we’ve got experience fighting villains!”

Mirio in turn just smiles before ignoring them.

Mirio- “I guess we can get started then. Who’s up first!?”

Izuku- “I’ll go!”

Before anyone can volunteer, Izuku steps up. He’s pretty pent up from the lockdown and this is a good chance to let loose.

He stretches his body and gets into position. Everyone else also starts preparing.

Nejire- “Hey, how long do you think it’s going to take for him to take them all out?”

Nejire walks up to me asking a question.

Arata- “Hmmm… around 15 seconds, I’d say?”

I reply in my own whisper so the others don’t hear me. I don’t wanna get lynched after all.

Nejire- “Mirio also got stronger recently, you know?”

Arata- “Really?”

I mean, it’s been a while since I've fought Mirio so I wouldn’t know. So I use [Book of Existence] on him.

A book with the title of Mirio Togata appears in my head as the chibi me’s open it up and read it. I'm just looking at his stats so I don’t bother with anything else. 41 STR, 39 DEX, 102 WIS… pretty good stats. His physical body gained a couple of points too. If it’s these numbers…

Arata- “13 seconds, give or take half a second.”

I mutter my updated prediction after running multiple rough simulations of the upcoming fight in my head. I shove my hands into my jacket pockets and turn my attention back onto the fight.

What occurred… was a total beat down.

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Mirio- “POWEEEEEER!!!”

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

Mirio- “POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!”

After 12.5 seconds, the fight ended. Why he screams “POWER” all the time is beyond me but I've learned to ignore it.

I mean, if you want to scream something, scream “Muda Muda Muda” or “Leroy Jenkins” or something.

So yeah, Mirio won. He took out the mid- to long-range fighters before talking out the close-range fighters. That’s basically what happened.

And then he went on to explain why he fought everyone and punched them all in the gut, which I have to say, I admire him for. He is indeed a true advocate of gender equality.

Summarising his speech, he said that it’s only because of his work experience under a pro hero that he was able to make full use of his quirk.

And so, the “demonstration” was over and the Big 3 had to leave. Nejire ended up waving goodbye to me for a lot longer than needed. I just smile wryly in response.

The day continues and school ends uneventfully.

A few days pass, it’s now the weekend.

Back in the dorms, I'm in my room. I decide to take a day off from levelling and contact Rumi about the work experience. Opening up the messaging app on my neuro linker, I text her.

Xx_PussySlayer420_xX- Rumi, are you there?

PyonPyon- 34 Rungan Street Room 702.

Xx_PussySlayer420_xX- ???

PyonPyon- The hotel and room I'm staying at tonight. You’re horny right? Come over.

Xx_PussySlayer420_xX- Bitch please, I'm always horny- Wait, that’s not what I'm messaging you for.

PyonPyon- Then you can tell me in person. Also, change your god damned nickname.

Xx_PussySlayer420_xX- Why? It’s my title though.

PyonPyon- Your self proclaimed title. No one ever called you that.

Xx_PussySlayer420_xX- But I did slay your pussy though?

PyonPyon- …

Xx_PussySlayer420_xX- …

PyonPyon- Change your damn nickname.

EggWhisperer- Ok ok, fine.

PyonPyon- Now stop stalling and come over.

EggWhisperer- Already on my way. Jarvis told me I’ll be there in a few minutes.

As I already texted, I'm currently invisible and flying at Mach speed towards the address Rumi gave me. [Vector Manipulation] OP.

Landing in an alleyway, I walk out and into the lobby of a very expensive looking hotel. Without saying anything, I immediately head into the elevator and head up several floors into room 700’s area. I walk around the corner and on a door is the number “702”.

Walking up to it, I knock on the door and wait.

And wait some more.

I knock again.

Still, no answer.

She did give me the correct room number, right?

I curiously place my hand on the doorknob and turn it.

*Click*

It’s open? I cautiously open the door and walk in, closing the door behind me. And yes, this time I lock it. I don’t want any creepy guy walking in here.

Arata- “Ojamashimasu…”

I mutter to myself. I start looking around the room to find no one. Using [Vector Manipulation], I detect someone in a room off to the side. I open the door and walk in and I swear my soul left my body.

Rumi, squatting on her bed with open legs and her hands raised mimicking her bunny ears, is staring at me with hearts in her eyes. Or rather, a rapidly hardening part of me. Wearing black fishnet stockings and shiny black leather bunny girl leotard. Looking closer, a suspicious liquid is leaking out from the sides of the costume on her thigh.

Rumi- “Pyon Pyon~…”

She whispers. I swallow my saliva, take off my jacket and drop it on the floor.

This woman will be the death of me.

 

A/N: Ok, serious talk. I need to know what you guys want to happen from now on. How should I end the MHA world?

Should I save Eri, stay in the world a bit longer and then yeet the MC into another world?

Or maybe should I continue on with this world until it reaches the part where the manga ended?

Or maybe you have some other idea?

Please let me know what you want, otherwise I'll just go with the first option. But Im afraid it will feel rushed. Because Im also planning for MC to quickly beat the shit out of all the villains before leaving, or something like that.

Let me know what you think!

49