Chapter 91 cereal too?
1.4k 17 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Ok, so it seems the majority of people want MC to just save Eri and be done with this world, so I'll do that.

But there seems to be some confusion on what to do exactly.

One of you guys suggested time freezing the world before leaving so MC can come back without missing out on anything, another suggested having everyone slowly forget about him. The most important thing is that I dont know where to go with MC's harem/family members. Should MC bring them with him? Should they be left behind?

I want MC to be done with the world and leave for good, so let me tell you what I was planning.

Originally, I was planning for MC to leave the world with all his harem members (maybe Eri too), but will give items/crystals infused with MC's [Kaleidoscope] to his harem members so they can go back home every now and again to visit their families and the like.

But Ive been toying with a new idea.

What if MC stays in this world until everyone grows old and dies, and when everyone is gone, he finally decides to leave? That way he can have a completely new life. Im more leaning to this option, but let me know what you think.

OK! BACK TO THE CHAPTER!

-----

Next day.

I wake up in a completely destroyed room and I just look at it with a deadpan face. I'm already used to this scene.

Arata- “NOT!”

I sit up as I yell out loud, wondering how in gods name does it feel like there’s more trash in this room than there were any furniture and material to make it.

Rumi- “Mmmm…”

Rumi stirs next to me as she slowly opens her eyes. She looks at me before sitting up as well and stretching while yawning.

Rumi- “*Yawn!* What’s wrong?”

Arata- “I'm just wondering about how the laws of conversion in this world work.”

Rumi- “If you don’t wanna tell me that’s fine…”

Saying that she lazily slides out of bed and heads towards the shower while completely ignoring the dumpster around her.

Shaking my head, I jump out of the bed while using [Limited Creation] throughout the whole room.

This skill lets me make anything that I consider theoretically possible as long as I have the materials. So, once I used the skill to recreate every piece of furniture that was in this room before our… “exercise” by designating the materials as all the trash in the room…

Why is there still half of the trash laying there even though every single piece of furniture is recreated in the same way as it was made in the factory?

I’ve… had enough… No more…

I walk out of the room in the most depressed state I've ever been in both my lives.

I wander around the apartment some more and eventually find myself in front of the bathroom with the shower running on the other side of the door. Once I slightly recover from my depression, I find myself already stripped and about to open the door. A normal person would back off nicely…

But I don’t. I calmly open the door and enter.

Rumi- “Arata? Woah! What happened!?”

Arata- “*Sniffle* Nothing…”

I ended up just cuddling with Rumi for half an hour under the running showerhead.

Getting out of the shower, I fully recovered from this event and head towards the kitchen. I'm making breakfast. Today, I decided to push my [Cooking] skill to its limits. I will make…

Cereal.

I take a box of cereal and a 3-litre bottle of milk out of my inventory, grab some bowls from the cupboards and pour in the cereal before pouring in the milk.

I'm not a psychopath that puts the milk in first. Whoever puts the milk in first, see a doctor and stay the fuck away from me.

I place the bowls on the table and take a seat. Rumi looks at me like I'm her mortal enemy before sighing in deep dissatisfaction and sits down opposite of me.

I mean, no matter how godly my cooking is, the cereal should only ever taste like cereal… right?

*Moan!*

Apparently, that train of thought is incorrect! The moment Rumi placed the spoon carrying the cereal in her mouth she made a reaction which I was only half expecting her to make. I mean, it’s fucking cereal. How does this work? What kind of wizardry is this?

After finishing our silent meal, I lean back in my chair while sipping a cup of coffee I pulled from my ass, while Rumi is nibbling on a carrot I also pulled from my ass.

(A/N: DISCLAIMER! MC didn’t actually pull them from his ass.)

Arata- “So yeah, about what I originally came here for…”

Rumi- “Oh yeah, you did come here for another reason. I forgot.”

*Sigh* Is our relationship ok like this?

Arata- “Work studies.”

Rumi- “… What’s that?”

Well, I figured she would have no clue about it. I mean, she only heard rumours about internships after the sports festival, she definitely would have no clue about work studies.

So I had to explain it to her. That work studies get the heroes to consider the students as actual sidekicks and not just people to show off to.

Rumi- “So… exactly like before?”

Holy shit she’s right.

Arata- “… yes.”

Rumi- “Then why don’t you just go under your Iron Man persona?”

Yeah, recently the government just gave up completely and handed a hero license over to Iron Man so now he’s official. Since he’s a proper hero now, I can just pretend to do my work studies under him and just do whatever the fuck I want.

Arata- “Why would I do that? I can just go under you and spend more time with you.”

Rumi- “Hmmm…”

Rumi hums to herself while nibbling on her carrot.

Arata didn’t see this, but Rumi’s cottontail is swaying from side to side in happiness like how a dog wags its tail.

Rumi- “Well, I don’t see why not. I accept!”

She smiles at me and I smile back as I take out the contract from my inventory. Now, all she has to do is stamp it…

Rumi- “… I don’t have a stamp.”

This woman…

Back at dorms.

Ochako- “You’ve found a work-study place! That’s great, Deku!”

Mina- “Sugoi!”

Tenya- “Congratulations!”

Izuku came back right after I did and told everyone the good news that he found a place to do his internships at. Nighteye’s hero agency.

That’s good, it doesn’t seem to have changed from canon.

Originally, All Might was supposed to bring Mirio and Izuku together for a talk, which leads to Mirio introducing Izuku to Sir Nighteye. But it seems that, although it took another couple of days, Izuku still met with Mirio and got introduced.

During the remaining time before they meet, I told Izuku about the fact that Mirio was a candidate for One for All and that Nighteye will most likely get you to give up One for All. Once I made sure Izuku was prepared for this, I left him alone.

Once the weekends rolled by, he left first thing in the morning, and now he’s back at the dorms at around 6 pm with a stamped contract in hand.

While everyone else was lamenting the fact that they couldn't find anyone to do their work studies under, Aizawa-sensei then walked up to us and told us that some students caught someone’s eye.

Fumikage got asked by Hawks, Eijiro got asked to meet with Tamaki, and Ochako and Tsuyu got asked to meet with Nejire.

Aizawa- “Hado also wanted to meet with you, Arata.”

Arata- “Me?”

Ochako and Tsuyu were asked to meet with Nejire to go under the hero she’s doing her work studies under. If she’s asking for me as well… she wants me to join her?

I chuckle to myself as I smile with a slight hint of regret. This silly girl, it’s a bit too late…

I’ll have to talk to her about it later then…

Eijiro- “Hmm… I can't wait until tomorrow. I'm heading over to the class 3 dorms!”

Tsuyu- “Let’s go too, Ochako!”

Ochako- “Mmm! Arata, you coming too?”

Arata- “Unfortunately I already have a hero to work under. I’ll meet up with her tomorrow.”

Tsuyu- “Is that so. A bit of a shame then.”

Eijiro, Tsuyu and Ochako decide to head over without me. Meanwhile, Momo looks over at me and nods as if she came to a decision.

 

A/N: Haha, lolicon.

MC: Screw you, you're the author, you're also a lolicon!

AN: N-no way... I mean, I guess?

MC: Yeah, I guess I am too. But no lewding!

AN: Oh, of course. Obviously. Must protecc.

MC: Indeed. We are true followers on the 10 loli commandments!

AN: Umu!

I just realised I fucked up I was supposed to put this conversation in the next chapter... *sigh...*

Let me know if I missed anything!

44