Chapter 92 Betrayal
1.2k 5 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

Usually, I’d immediately head over to Rumi to begin my work studies the very next day. 

HOWEVER!

Toru started crying. I mean, I suddenly got plans that would end up taking most of the time out of my day, and in the end, she won't be able to hang out with me as much.

And so… I decided to clear any plans I had and spoil my sister for the whole day. And so what we decided to do was… pranking the whole class.

Despite how it looks Toru is slightly mischievous and curious. Granted, not as curious as Nejire, but she likes to poke around things now and again. She grew up this way due to her quirk, which makes it very easy to cause trouble here and there.

And so, I quickly contacted Nejire, letting her know that I already got a place to do my internships at. After that, I made a shit load of things and we both got to work. First, we decided to lace Rikido’s sweets with some raisins. You know, you bite into a chocolate chip cookie then BAM! It’s a raisin cookie. You will only know true disappointment then.

Rikido- “*Crunch*… Like… Why…”

The pure look of depression on his face was hilarious.

We moved onto the next target.

We decided to target Minoru next. I'm the one that came up with this prank, actually. I dug deep into my memories and dug out a memory I had sealed away for a long time from the anime Hataraku Maou-sama, or The Devil is a Part-Timer.

Don’t get me wrong, I love the anime. But there’s one part of it that I had to lock away for my mental health… a photo of the landlady, Miki Shiba, that was sent in a letter to the main characters.

I don’t know why, but the laws of this anime world have made it so that simply remembering this picture would incapacitate any male who saw it. Thankfully, due to [Gamer’s Mind], I was safe for the time being. But simply having it in my memory was corroding even that, so I used [Self Reprogramming] to seal it away in my memories… until now.

The chibi me’s walked up to the mental vault I have in my head in hazmat suits. One of them directs the others to turn the vault door locking mechanism and the door opens. Slowly and cautiously, a team walks in. After a few minutes and some screams of terror that echoed from deep inside, only half of the chibi team made it back out, and without hesitation, they locked it back immediately.

Is this what it feels like to watch your brain cells die?

Anyway, I've got what I wanted. I only had to look at the sealed memory for a moment, and immediately used [Limited Creation] to make it in real life, before resealing ti again. I immediately gave it to Toru, warning her not to look at it, and leaving it to her to slide it into a porn book, and leave said book in front of Minoru’s door.

About 10 minutes later, Minoru walks through the hallway and catches a book in front of his door. He walks over to it and picks it up, reads the cover, and makes a sick grin while drooling a bit. I can't help but think a certain oppai dragon would be best friends with this man.

Minoru walks into his room and closes the door after looking around to make sure no one sees him. But he won't see anything because Toru is fucking invisible and I'm still recovering from the mental damage I took, so I'm not even there. Thank god for [Gamer’s Mind] or I would be down for the rest of the day.

Wait, don’t thank god. Fuck god.

A few minutes later, we hear a scream that sounds like it came from the depths of hell that made all this worth it. Although Toru is happy that we pulled it of, she’s curious about what did I put inside the book. 

Arata- “My dear imouto… some things are better left unknown…”

Toru- “Hmm… if you say so, onii-chan…”

She says while poking my incapacitated body with a stick she found from god knows where.

Are you helping her, Inventory-chan?

We pranked more people throughout the day, I hid a stash of Jojo manga under Tenya’s pillow, we dyed Shoto’s red hair white and white hair red which gave everyone watching him the creeps, we even dumped a toaster in Denki’s bathtub. No, it wasn’t plugged in, not that it would have killed him in the first place with his quirk and all, but still. Using Stark Hair Gel to flatten Katsuki’s hair was also very satisfying.

And finally, we decided to prank Momo. Toru seems a little enthisiastic about this one so I just relented. Her bro-con tendencies are getting a little out of hand, but… I can't say no to her. The moment I do I feel like my existence itself is crumbling.

(A/N: It’s just in his mind.)

Toru- “What if we push her off a tall building…”

Toru said that with dead eyes while discussing what we shall do.

Dear Lord, my cute little imouto, don’t continue down that path, I beg of you.

We just settle for turning her room into an otaku paradise. Without her permission, mind you.

When Momo entered her room, she was surprised at first, thinking it’s the wrong room. After confirming that it is indeed her room, things click into place in her mind as her eyes turn dull and she slowly closes the door.

Later, she walks up to a barely recovered me and opens her mouth.

Momo- “I didn’t know you were into lolis.”

[-999 HP]

I spit blood, wondering how the fuck did she find out- 

*Coughs more blood*

I mean, I was wondering why did she think I was a lolicon, when I catch sight of a certain little sister barely containing her laugh.

My mind worked in overdrive, trying to connect the pieces before I realise what happened.

My cheeky imouto… her last pranking target was her very own onii-chan.

I just gave her access to buy anything she wanted for Momo’s prank with my massive funds and let her go wild. And since Momo doesn’t know that Toru is the one who chose everything (I mean, who just gives their entire bank account containing billions to someone), she thinks that I'm the one who bought everything.

And if Toru bought nothing bot loli posters and figures…

My shaking hand covers my heart as I try to recover from the damage like that scene from the RE:Zero anime opening. I slowly walk to my room while stumbling now and again.

Why are we still here… just to suffer…

Meanwhile, Arata didn’t see Momo and Toru high-fiving each other in the background.

 

A/N: The ultimate betrayal.

MC: It feels like I just got cucked by my own girlfriend...

AN: How does that even work?

MC: I have no fucking clue.

AN: This was just a day of suffering for you, huh?

MC: First the picture, and then the savage backstab...

I fucked up. I was supposed to put last chapter's conversation in this chapter... ugh...

Let me know if I missed something!

50