Chapter 95 How to save a loli part 1
1.2k 15 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right, it’s confirmed, I'm going to go on a rescue operation tonight. My target? Eri herself.

A long time ago I wanted to save Eri even before she erased her dad with her quirk. Unfortunately, the moment I started making moves to do so…

[A quest has generated.]

[Timeline disruption.

The actions you are about to take will disrupt the flow of the world. Stop your actions and leave things be.

Failure: Death.

Reward: 1 exp point.]

Damn quest didn’t even make it worthwhile. I had to hold myself back quite a bit to stop myself from just ignoring the quest and saving her anyways. After all, I knew what she was destined to go through.

But alas, that death threat successfully stopped me and I had to let Eri get taken.

Well, although it said that, I realise now that the quests are simply a warning system in a way, letting me know if the timeline will get disrupted. So I don’t exactly resent it or anything… well, I am pissed I couldn't save her though.

Anyway, I had to let Rumi know what was going on, so I pulled her into a call and let Momo listen in. It’s best to explain things all at once.

So I quickly explained the general situation and told Rumi that I couldn't have sex with her tonight because I was spending my time with a little girl.

Rumi- “Hentai.”

Momo- “Scum.”

I told you I was saving her, alright!? Y u do dis…

They both ended up wanting to join me on the rescue operation, but… I didn’t let them? I mean, I would be happy to take them, but this is more of an infiltration mission than it is a combat one. I can easily do this myself.

When I told them that, they relented. Although they like to tease me, they are reasonable and smart. For this mission, I, who can nullify my sound and even go invisible, am the best one for the mission.

They also luckily didn’t point out the fact that I can just make them go invisible as well or that I can make an invisibility device for them, but I digress.

Unfortunately, I also have to skip my daily exp grinding session tonight, not that Rumi would have let me do it anyway.

So yeah, Momo decided to continue patrolling on her own while I went off to do my own thing.

I already have a complete plan for the raid, courtesy of my INT and WIS stats. First up on the list… I don’t know where Eri is kept. Asking Jarvis I can see exactly where every Shie Hassaikai (Kai’s organisation) base is located, but the main base where Eri is kept has its servers offline so I don’t know the inner workings of the place.

First up, locate Eri and preferably map out the entire place as well.

To do that, I need to get inside in the first place. I have many ways to do so but the one where I can have the most fun is… walk in through the front door.

Arata- “Jarvis, track Tomura for me.”

Jarvis- “Understood sir.”

I smile to myself as I make my way to a secluded area. Once I confirmed that no one can see what I'm doing, I stop walking and take out some materials from my inventory. Some metal, some wiring, some miniature projectors, etc.

[Limited Creation].

The materials shine brightly before combining and losing their glow. What appears in my hand is a mask. I put it on my face before my neuro linker connects to it, and using my mind, I change the surface of the mask.

My face instantly turns into a perfect copy of Tomura Shigaraki. It uses light projectors and nanomachines to change the colour and shape of my face with none the wiser.

Next, I take out my spare [Probability Allowance] cards from my inventory and use them as they disappear into motes of light.

I fully paid off my probability debt to the world a week or so ago, but I've still been getting one card after the other. I was wondering why, but I realised it was probably for this.

Using the probability I gain from the cards, I can change the timeline so I can save Eri ahead of time. Once all the cards disappeared and I successfully altered the timeline a bit, a notification popped up in front of me.

[A quest has been generated.]

[Save Eri!

Eri is held and tortured against her will. Rescue her from her dark prison without killing anyone!

Failure condition: Eri is not saved, someone dies.

Failure: Death.

Reward: Not-So-Random Summon Coupon.]

*Smirk*

As expected. I can't kill anyone. I only had enough probability to let me rescue Eri earlier than usual, Izuku and his group still has to fight Kai and the rest. Well, as soon as they arrive I can just instantly defeat everyone and it should be fine. Damn shitty timeline restraints…

Jarvis- “Sir, Tomura is making a call.”

Arata- “Hack it.”

It should be like this. I remember as soon as Kai returned to his base with Eri, Tomura called Kai to make a deal with him. If I can impersonate Tomura, I can have an easy way in while also fucking with everyone on the way.

Originally, they were supposed to meet each other a week from now, but…

Kai- “Shigaraki? It’s Chisaki.”

Arata- “Kai, fuck off and let me in.”

I say in my best Tomura impression.

Kai- “… Sorry?”

Arata- “You want a deal between us, right? I'm here to talk. Open your damn door and let me in or I will make my own entrance.”

Meanwhile, Kai is looking at the phone completely dumbfounded.

I don’t wait for him to answer and directly hang up. Meanwhile, the real Tomura is still waiting for Kai to pick up. While I was talking with Kai I was already on my way to where Tomura is. And now I'm already here.

Luckily he’s all alone in the building. I hack into Tomura’s phone and pick up the call.

Tomura- “Chisaki, I want to-“

Arata- “The fuck you say to me you little shit!?”

Tomura- “…”

Arata- “…”

Tomura- “Wha-“

Arata- “AHAHAHAHA! How are you not in fucking school? You kiss your mother with that mouth?”

Tomura- “Listen here-“

Arata- “AYAIAYAIYAIYA! You shut up when I'm talking to you. You shut your mouth!”

I immediately hang up after that.

I fly high in the sky above where Tomura is located and concentrate the light around me, making it seem like I'm glowing. Then, a pair of white wings materialise behind me as I slowly descend.

Tomura, who notices the area brightening around him, looks up.

He sees an angel in white robes (courtesy of nanobots) and a pair of white angel wings with the face of a certain blue-haired ninja wearing a bandana.

Arata- “Come child, it’s time to go.”

I say, reaching my hand out to him. 

After that, he fainted.

I grab his body, hide it in a nearby dumpster after giving him a heavy dose of sleeping chemicals and head over to the Shie Hassaikai base.

 

A/N: I was really sleepy writing th second half of the chapter so I apologise if it seems like MC is high as fuck.

MC: Im not high.

AN: I know, but it looks like it.

MC: >_>

AN: Also! A lot of people want the pet to be a normal cat, not an exceed, so we're going with a that. Well, it wont be completely normal, but it cant talk. ARGH! I don't want to say any more in case of spoilers, but yeah. It will look and act like a normal cat with special powers. That's it.

Let me know if I missed something!

37