Chapter 96 To save a loli part 2
1.1k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right after I spectacularly dispose of Tomura, I disguise myself as him and run over to the Shie Hassaikai base where Eri is kept. It's getting late, they should have prepared enough to let me in by now.

I walk up to their front gate as it opens and I walk in. I get led by a mob inside the building and after a minute or so of walking, he turns to the side, moves a pot plant aside and presses the wooden boards underneath it in a certain pattern, causing the wall to click open like a door.

Opening the wall, we walk in as he leads me all around the place in a giant maze. Apparently, it's supposed to be like this to prevent people without good intentions from easily finding their way to their destination.

Well, not like that would stop me. Furthermore, because this guy is taking a long way around I can drop many mini drones around the place to scout out the area for me.

After I feel satisfied, I turn to the guy walking in front of me and chop him in the back of his neck causing him to faint after freezing every camera in the area so they don't see what I'm doing.

Confirming that he's dead- I mean, that he's unconscious, I pull up the nearly completed map of the entire underground area and walk along the path Kai took to find where Eri is.

I wonder what will happen if he realises "Tomoura" kidnapped the core piece of his plan. I'm still disguised as him you know. I want to get out of this disguise though, I can feel my lips drying. I'm turning into our very own dry boi Tomura!

I need to hurry up.

I quickly arrive at the door of where Eri is currently located. It seems I came at an uncomfortable time.

I open the door and looking inside I can see many different machines and contraptions. Smack bang in the middle of the room is a small girl with needles stuck into her arms and legs, extracting her blood.

Thank god for [Gamer's Mind] or this building will collapse in under a minute.

Wait, don't thank god. Fuck god.

I lose my cool a bit and run up to Eri and I (carefully) rip out all the needles stuck in her.

I then take out a vial from my inventory, stick one of the needles that was sucking Eri's blood into the cap of said vial, and let it do its thing.

Inside the vial is a chemical I made that destroys and dissolves blood. Putting a drop of this stuff in a giant vat of blood will turn the whole thing into a useless bundle of black sludge. The needles will suck up the chemical and take it to where Eri's blood is stored and voila, the whole collection is ruined.

Eri- "Ughhh…"

Eri moans in discomfort. Scans from my neuro linker are telling me that she's lost a lot of blood and is constantly dropping in and out of consciousness.

From my inventory, I take out a health potion that dropped from a monster during my levelling sessions and I feed it to Eri.

This is normally the part where the rescuer will think "she can't drink it like this" and pour the potion into his own mouth and feed it to the damsel in distress via molesting their mouths without their permission.

But I don't.

She's a loli after all. I just use [Vector Manipulation] to make sure it goes into her mouth properly and she will subconsciously swallow it. Ezpz.

Eri- "Mmm… Onii… san…?"

Dear lord my heart, I thought only Toru could do this to me. What is this destructive cuteness?

I already changed my face back into the one she saw a few hours ago, namely my face with its lower part covered with my suit mask. Once she recovered enough to open her eyes, the first thing she saw was my face, but due to her sleepiness, she wasn't exactly sure.

I don't say anything, I just carry her in my arms jump onto the ceiling, inverting my gravity using [Vector Manipulation]. Why? Well…

*Bang!*

The door slams open and a bunch of random goons run in with guns and shit, not that they could have done anything to me in the first place. Haha, fucking noobs.

???- "She's not here!"

???- "Quickly, call Chisaki!"

As expected they would have been monitoring Eri. Just because no one was in the room doesn't mean no one is constantly having their eye on her. There are over 10 cameras in this room alone, and once I took out the needles it must have sent a signal. I made it so the cameras only see me as Tomura, but once I got close enough to Eri I disabled all of them. Still, that was enough to alert them and call them here.

Now then… shall we leave?

I shift the still sleepy Eri's position onto my back and use my now undisguised nanotech Accelerator jacket to make straps to secure her position there to make sure she doesn't fall off.

*Inhale*

Arata- "Nigerundayo!"

I then fucking bolt out of the door, following the map projected in my mind via neuro linker and get the fuck out of there. Now's not the time to go against Kai, as much as I would like to sock him in the mouth.

But I don't, I just focus on escaping. Many goons constantly block my way but I easily run past them while lacing sleeping drugs everywhere.

And just to fuck with them more I had my face changed into that of All Might himself. They will think they only say an illusion or it was a hallucination since the moment they inhale my Stark edition sleeping drugs, it's lights out for them.

Very quickly I make it to the entrance I came through and I turn myself invisible by bending the light waves around me using [Vector Manipulation]. Now they can no longer track me.

What's that? Couldn't I have just gone invisible from the start and avoid everything? Yeah, well, where's the fun in that. Furthermore…

I left a little present for them.

Afterwards, I gave all the information I had on the Shie Hassaikai group I knew of to the Nighteye agency. I told them that these guys are dealing with the quirk booster Trigger drug and a drug that can erase quirks. Furthermore, I also informed them of their treatment of Eri, but I also told them that she is in safe hands.

They should be able to raid this place in a couple of days at the latest.

Let's hope my present works as intended by then.

[Quest complete, receiving rewards in inventory.]

[Received: Not-So-Random Summon Coupon]

[Not-So-Random Summon Coupon

Summons something you want at random.]

A very simple description. It's random but limited to something I want. Oh well, with my LUK stat it should be good. I'll save it for later. Maybe when I'm in a pinch I'll summon an Excalibur or something.

Eri seems to have realised things have calmed down because she is now completely asleep. Looking up I realise the sun has set. It's past curfew, huh…

Aizawa-sensei is gonna whoop my ass. Let's hope Eri's cuteness deters him.

 

Goon 1: It was All Might! I swear!

Goon 2: Yeah! He was also screaming something like "It's alright! I am nigerundayo!" or something.

Goon 1: You gotta believe us!

Kai: ... You guys are now banned from entering the weed stash.

Goon 2: Oh come on!

Let me know if I missed something!

36