Chapter 97 Yandere moment???
1.1k 9 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I get back to the dorms pretty late and I did end up getting chewed up by Aizawa-sensei. With all the increasing villain activity occurring recently after All Might’s death, there is a very strict curfew U.A students have to adhere to. If not, they get punished, the most common being on lockdown in their dorms and cleaning the whole place for the day.

Luckily, it seems he did understand why I was late, however, and I didn’t get punished. That or Eri’s charms did indeed work on him, but I don’t say that out loud.

I infiltrated a designated villain group and rescued a small girl that was being held there while being exploited and tortured. Of course, I also mentioned that I told the hero I'm working under about my actions beforehand. I also gave him a copy of the data I gave Nighteye to look over after I'm gone.

Eri is still asleep in my arms, unconsciously clutching tightly to my now untransformed Accelerator jacket. While she was asleep, I put a beautiful silver bracelet over her wrist. Once it was in place, it shrank itself until it fit snugly around her wrist so it won't fall off.

Do you remember those quirk suppressing cuffs I used during the USJ incident? Yeah, this is what it was meant to be. I made it so it could control Eri’s quirk without Aizawa-sensei constantly hovering around her. There was always a chance for her quirk to run wild because she was never taught to control it.

Of course, if she wants to use her quirk, she just needs to press a button on the bracelet to disable it. I'm not going to limit her and forbid her from using it. She needs to learn to use her quirk better.

Everyone ate dinner without me and is already in their rooms preparing to sleep, so I also decided to head into my room. On the way, I wanted to hand Eri over to Momo who came back a while before me, but…

I underestimated the grip strength of a loli in need.

So after setting a fuck ton of jamming and sensory disruption tech around me to make sure I don’t get found out by the interdimensional FBI, I go to sleep while hugging Eri.

I was planning to go on an exp grinding session tonight, but oh well. I ended up cancelling so many times today… the first time was when Rumi wanted to fuck tonight in return for me spending the day with Momo, which I didn’t even finish to the end.

The second time was when I was planning to save Eri, expecting it to take a lot longer than it did. I thought the security would be a lot better with goons and guards swarming the place, but no I just waltzed in and kidnapped-

*Cough!*

Did I say kidnap? I prefer the term “surprise adoption.”

And yeah, I ended up cancelling my plans of exp grinding yet again because Eri wouldn’t let go of me and I didn’t have it in me to just leave a dummy and run away.

So yeah, I concentrated on meditating, something I haven’t done in a long time, and finally, the sun rose again.

Whether it was a habit from her time under Kai or because she went to sleep early yesterday, Eri also woke up at this time. She was extremely scared, waking up in an unfamiliar environment, but once she saw my white hair, she knew who I was and calmed down immediately.

She didn’t say anything, neither did I, we just both got up, I made breakfast and once Momo was awake, I handed Eri over to her so she could have a shower.

Eri, unsurprisingly, didn’t want to separate with me, but she relented after Momo consoled her for a while and I told her that I couldn't exactly take a shower with her lest I get smited by any jealous lolicon gods out there.

I mean, I don’t personally know any lolicon gods out there from the top of my head, but there should be all kinds of gods. Even lolicon gods. Cos fuck gods.

Anyway, I made breakfast for the whole class after they all woke up and we all went to class. I was the teacher for today’s hero studies. I stood to the side and watched everyone practice drills and train their quirks and bodies while also giving tips to Eri on how to control her own quirk. After school ended, we all did our homework together before I made dinner for everyone and we all went to bed.

By the way, they all resented me for skipping out on dinner yesterday. They instantly forgave me, however, when I made dinner with more effort than usual.

It wasn’t because of Eri, I swear. Momo, Toru, your eyes hurt.

Eri was by my side the whole day. Over time she slowly stopped clinging onto me at every moment but she still wouldn’t, or rather, couldn't stand any more than 5 meters away from me before she starts shaking again. But none the less, for a 6-year-old child who lived the latter third of their life in captivity and pain, this is a massive improvement. And I swear to make things better.

I ended up sneaking out that night to grind some levels after Eri went to sleep, but only for a few hours before I came back and meditated for the rest of the night.

And that is how the day went. The next day, Izuku, Eijiro, Tsuyu, Ochako, Momo and I all got texts from our respective heroes we’re interning under to meet at a certain location. I knew what was happening, so did Momo, so we were fine, but for the other 4, what was to come was just a weird series of coincidences.

So, I had Toru look after Eri while I was gone.

Toru- “Onii-chan had a child without me!!!”

She looked like she just saw the end of the world or something. Well, I told her that she wasn’t exactly my child and that I saved her from some villains. She calmed down after that.

Arata- “*Mumbling* Well, not that I would mind having Eri as a daughter…”

Arata didn’t see it, but Eri flinched at this moment.

Once again, Eri didn’t want me to leave, especially since I was going to be away for a lot longer than a simple shower. But once I told her that a bunch of friends and I are going to beat Kai up, she gave up after deliberating on it for a whole half an hour.

I smiled sadly to myself, pat her head, and left. Let’s strive to come back as fast as I can!

Izuku, Eijiro, Tsuyu, Ochako, Momo and I all left at the same time, which was weird for them. We went to the same train station, we boarded the same train, we hopped off the train at the same time, we crossed the same streets and finally, we all arrived at the same location.

Nejire- “Oh? Hey hey, over here! Ochako and Tsuyu are finally here, huh? Ah, Arata!”

The moment she spotted me, she jumped on me. Mirio and Amajiki don’t seem too surprised. Well, they’re used to this after all.

Momo, however, became incredibly flustered. No one likes it when someone of the opposite gender gets too intimate with their lover, now would they? Immediately after, Momo grabbed my arm and pulled me away. Nejire seems surprised, or rather, shocked at this sight. After all, Momo is still burning my arms in her voluptuous chest. I'm not complaining though.

(A/N: *Tch* Riajuu go explode…)

Nejire seems to be thinking before she realised something and her eyes went dull as her hair covered them with a shadow.

Nejire- “Is that so. Then let’s get going shall we.”

After saying that, she turned around and entered the building. There was that weird creepy feeling when she spoke but it must be my imagination.

[You have an ominous feeling.]

Ah…

 

A/N: So many people were begging me to make Nejire a yandere so here you go.

MC: Why tho? I'm the one who has to deal with all this.

AN: I dont care. Work, slave!

MC: Fuck you!

AN: Hey! Im the author! I will reduce your bird size if you dont do as I say!

MC: No! Ok ok, fine! I just have to stick my dick in crazy, right?

AN: And love her lots.

MC: Im gonna get stabbed...

Let me know if I missed anything!

44