Chapter 103 Nejire Hado 18+
1.3k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: There’s an 18+ part in this chapter. Like always, I’ll let you know when it begins.

HOWEVER!

I would like to point out that this one isn’t just senseless fucking, it also has some plot in it so I ask of you to read through it anyway if you normally skip them. Which I doubt most of you do, but I digress.

Onto the chapter!

-----

So yeah, giant mech battle, robot go boom and now the bad guy is caught. Simple.

Obviously, Kai got locked up along with all of the Shie Hassaikai group. But since the majority of them were threatened into doing so, which I stated in my report, they mostly got heavily reduced sentences. Kai, his right-hand men, and the Eight Bullets got the full brunt of the punishment.

We cleaned everything up. All the heroes who participated in the raid were dealing with the leftovers, making sure nothing gets left behind. We don’t want a different villain getting their hands on the quirk erasing drug research and profit off it, after all.

Oh, and no one died. A happy ending, no?

I was standing near the back, watching everyone do their jobs around me while wearing my jacket in its base form while sipping on a can of coffee. I'm quite content with myself, I did such a good job! I bet even if Dio himself appeared, things will stay the same.

???- “Wryyyyy…”

Nope, nevermind, I'm sorry for tempting fate, please forgive me.

Just when I was about to drop onto my knees and beg for forgiveness, I feel someone tap my shoulder, attracting my attention.

Nejire- “Hey hey, Arata, what was that giant robot? What was that?”

She excitedly asks me. Haha! Someone understands! It’s cool as fuck, right?

Arata- “It’s called a Jeager, this specific one was called the Gypsy Avenger.”

Nejire- “So cool… What was it like inside?”

Arata- “Ah, it was…”

And so we continued on this question and answer spree like nobody's business.

Nejire- “How did you control it? Can I try riding one sometime? Hey hey, Arata…”

I constantly answered every question she had with a smile on my face. Honestly, when she gets like this she’s quite cute.

Nejire- “Are you dating Yaoyoruzu?”

Arata- “Yes.”

[You have an ominous feeling.]

I got the shivers, but immediately after, that feeling disappeared. I didn’t find out where it came from. Nejire didn’t seem to feel it either, she’s still smiling like always… Hmm? Her smile seems a bit different… whatever!

Nejire- “Hey, Arata, I have a favour to ask you.”

Arata- “What’s up?”

Nejire- “Can you disable your reflection and close your eyes?”

Arata- “Hmm? Sure, I guess…”

An odd request, but I do it. Maybe she’s going to take out a present for me and she doesn’t want me to see it. As for why she wanted my reflection field down… Oh! Maybe it’s a kiss!

Nejire- “Bitch!”

*Clang!*

Nope, not a kiss. I think so to myself as I feel an impact on the back of my head and fall into unconsciousness.

-----

(A/N: 18+ part starts here. Enjoy, fellow degenerates.)

I wake up to find myself in a very… unique situation. I am currently lying down in a bed, but that’s not the weird thing. Right now, my hands and feet are tied to the corners of the bed, preventing my movements. Well, if I want to, I can just use [Vector Manipulation] to shred them, but I don’t. Why?

Because if I do, I’ll disturb the cute little face that’s is moving up and down my dick.

Nejire- “… Ah, Arata. You’re awake?”

I don’t reply. I've also got tape over my mouth. But I don’t panic.

Nejire- “I thought you would wake up later…”

After saying that, she got back to giving me a surprisingly decent blowjob. Every movement of her head, every lick of her tongue end up drawing out quite the amount of pleasure from me.

She must have been doing this for a small while before I woke up because I was already rearing to blow my load… but I'm not inexperienced either, you know?

I easily hold the urge… well, no, it wasn’t done easily, but I did it nonetheless. But she didn’t give up. She used all sorts of techniques and explored all over my fully erect dick, quickly finding my weak spots.

Every time she goes down on my dick, a wave of ecstasy and lust roll off her, making her almost cum every time my dick hits the back of her throat. Is she sensitive?

Eventually, I couldn't hold it back any more and unloaded a large portion of my seed down her throat. Around half of it escapes out of her mouth but she quickly laps it up like it’s the most delicious thing in the world.

Actually, no, I remember using [Self Reprogramming] to make my semen taste like strawberries so it might have to do with that.

Wait, no, I remember Momo not liking it so I turned it back. It’s not that.

Anyway, back to the scenery in front of me, Nejire doesn’t swallow it all immediately, she instead holds as much of my cum in my mouth as she can while swallowing the rest, and opened her mouth while sticking out her tongue to show me her mouth, completely painted white.

Her eyes sparkle, but instead of curiosity, they reveal small sadistic happiness in them and some… possessiveness?

Nejire- “Hey, Arata… do you know how I felt when you always hung out around Mirko and Yaoyoruzu? Do you know what I felt what I saw them always look in your direction?”

After swallowing my semen, she starts talking while crawling towards my face. Her eyes… they’re a bit wet now?

Nejire- “I felt terrible you know? That’s why… I going to keep you all to myself!”

Saying that while placing her finger on her lip… she inserts my cock into her warm, tight pussy.

Nejire- “*Moan!*”

My dick is quite large compared to the average man, so it instantly hit the entrance to her womb, causing her to hold that position while quivering lightly. Did she cum already? Is she really that sensitive?

Nejire- “Just… just hold on a second… *Mmm!*”

She wraps her arms around my chest, squeezing me tight, trying to stop me from moving too much, lest I make her cum again.

I look down, I see her pussy has completely swallowed my penis. The tightness is amazing. But if there’s one thing that I find unsettling, however…

Arata- “Who…?”

Nejire- “E-eh?”

I shred the tape on my mouth and ask her a question. Nejire replies while still concentrating on not cumming.

Arata- “Who took your virginity?”

Nejire isn’t bleeding. She’s tight, but I never felt my penis breakthrough or rip anything on the entrance. She lost her hymen.

Nejire- “Heeeh…? What? Are you jealous? Hnng!”

She tried teasing me by shaking her ass, stimulating me, but that ended up backfiring on her and she almost came again.

Meanwhile, I don’t say or do anything. I just feel a sense of sadness. Maybe loss? A heartache. Is this where all her experience came from? I'm… not her first…?

Nejire, who looks at my face, which must have revealed my emotions a bit, smiles at me. A smile I normally see on her face, one filled with goodwill and enthusiasm.

Nejire- “Ahaha! What’s with that face! Just so you know, I was still a virgin an hour ago!”

Arata- “Eh?”

Nejire- “I accidentally tore it, when, you know… I was practising… *whispering* while thinking of you…”

I could barely hear her last few words due to my high DEX stat. An immediate wave of alleviation washes over me. I didn’t know what to feel, knowing someone took her first.

By no means would I suddenly think she was no longer worth it, no way. I mean, I mainly fell in love with her for her personality. Her cheerfulness, her endless curiosity. This fact also extends to the other girls as well, Rumi, Momo too. For some reason, Toru flashes through my mind too.

But still, she was practising, huh? Is this where she got all her experience from?

But still… How dare you make me feel like that! I shake my hips. Nejire, who wasn’t expecting that, let out a moan while cumming, wetting herself slightly along the way.

Hah… Is this what Nejire went through? This feeling of loss and pain, knowing someone else got to me first, that someone else is doing what they dream of to the person they love…

I shred the ropes bounding my hands and wrap them around her.

Arata- “I'm sorry…”

Nejire, on the other hand, tears up a bit.

Nejire- “It’s a bit late for that… baka…”

And like that, we fucked some more. A lot more.

Nejire has a lot of experience, practising with her dildo, furthermore due to the nature of her quirk, she has lots of stamina. However, this was all offset with her rather high sensitivity so she only lasted as long as Momo did.

I ended up using some nutrient fluids to keep her awake like I do with Momo. I swear, I’m so thankful for inventing it.

 

A/N: I don’t really know how to write a slightly sadistic yandere dominate type woman in an 18+ setting… Hell, I don’t really know how to write them in general. I don’t know if I did well, let me know what you think!

MC: I think you did well

AN: oh ok

Nejire: *Appears behind author with a knife in hand* But you still have to pay for giving Arata's virginity away to random bitches!

AN: *screams*

MC: Hey! Those "random bitches" will be your sisters one day! And leave author alone! He still needs to write the next chapter!

Nejire: *Pouts* If you say so...

Let me know if I missed anything!

34