Chapter 104 Talking with Nejire (1/2)
1.1k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

I wake up feeling refreshed. I turn my head and look at the reason I'm feeling this way. Curled up into my chest, clinging onto my side with my arm around her back is a blue bundle of hair. Under said blue bundle of hair, however, is my new unofficial girlfriend/lover, Nejire Hado.

Last night, she gave me her first. She also took that chance to confess to me. I haven’t accepted yet, neither did she want me to. We still need to talk things out, after all.

I take this chance to look at my surroundings. It’s… pink. Pink everywhere. Is this her room? No, I don’t think so. For one, the dorms at school aren’t this big. Furthermore, I don’t think she would design her room this way either.

Well, I also doubt the teachers would just let her drag my unconscious body into the dorms without understanding what’s going on. I mean, that’s just sus asf.

If I had to guess where I am right now, this is more likely some kind of love hotel. I'm not sure though, I mean, this room just screams “fuck each other” with this design, but… who just lets a girl book a room while dragging an unconscious body. Is the business ok?

Thinking such idle thoughts, time passes. Eventually, Nejire starts stirring in her sleep, showing signs of waking up.

Her eyes flutter open, still sporting a drowsy look. She looks around her, showing a look of slight confusion. She looks to her left, then her right, and then looks to what she’s clinging to. She sees my chest and slowly looks up before finally meets my face.

And then she smiles.

Nejire- “Good Morning…”

She still sounds sleepy too. Surprisingly, with how energetic she is, she might not be good with mornings. Or she might just be tired because we, you know, kind of fucked all night and only had a few hours of sleep. I'm leaning toward the latter.

She closes her eyes again and snuggles back into my chest, breathing my scent. I don’t think I ever sweated excessively making me smell bad, but apparently, both Momo and Rumi say that I always have this musky, relaxing smell right after we have sex.

Which is odd because I don’t remember adding this into my genes using [Self Reprogramming]. It might be natural? But alas, the day has started and we need to get a move on.

Arata- “Come on Nejire, rise and shine.”

I say, shaking her shoulder, trying to wake her up.

Nejire- “Mngg…”

To which she makes a cute grumbling sound while clinging even tighter to me and rubbing herself over my chest as a cat would. She even swung her leg over me. What is, she a koala? But still, this is bad.

Something is rising, and it’s not the shield hero.

Hey! I can't help it! She’s already incredibly beautiful, easily comparable to Momo and Rumi. Granted, they each have their own “style”, so to say, but that’s not the point. The point is, she is sexy, her body is also perfect, and I'm getting horny again. We’re still naked after all.

After struggling for a bit, I eventually pry her off me and I decide to lure her out with the most powerful bait.

My cooking. Yes, they built a fucking kitchen in the room. Why do they have a kitchen in a love hotel room? I don’t question it. It’s there, and I'm going to use it.

So I made some food and it’s a success! Nejire slowly slides out of bed. Yes, she literally slid out of bed. She would have fallen on the pink carpeted floor and crawled her way over to the table, but I decide to show mercy and princess carry her over to her designated seat.

Nejire- “I'm sore…”

I feel like she said something, but I ignore it. She’s just tired. Definitely.

And so we ate breakfast. Still naked mind you. During which, Nejire seems to have fully woken up and is practically inhaling my food with a cheerful smile on her face. Eating my food is the best remedy for my insane stamina, or Momo says at least.

Most of the week I'm in an ID, killing a bunch of shit for a couple of levels, but once a week or so, I sneak into Momo’s room, soundproof the place with some of my tech, and go to town on her. She has a habit of screaming and moaning very loudly after all. She’s exhausted in the morning, but after eating my food, she goes back to normal. Rumi also agrees with her.

I don’t think I'm that bad…

As soon as we finish eating, however…

*Thunk!*

Nejire stabs the fork she’s holding into the table, sticking it in deep with that exact same smile still on her face.

(A/N: About as deep as I was in your mom last night! Which was about a couple of centimetres… *sniff*)

Nejire- “Now… Arata… care to explain what exactly is your relationship with Yaoyoruzu?”

[You have an ominous feeling.]

*Gulp.*

Arata- “Ah- Ahahaha! Geez, there’s so many Yaoyoruzu’s in the world! Ahaha-“

Nejire- “Momo Yaoyoruzu. Your classmate. The one who was with you a couple of days ago, hugging your arm. Answer my question.”

Her eyes have now become a bit hollow. What is this? Scary!

Arata- “Ah, about that… well… She and I… we’re… Lovers…”

I close my eyes and brace for the storm that’s about to come, but…

*Sniffle*

I open my eyes a bit and I see a surprising scene. Nejire is no longer smiling, and tears are trickling down her cheeks. She raises her hands and wipes them with her palms.

Nejire- “Ahaha… This is so weird! Why am I… crying…”

She tries to smile some more and laugh it off, to disguise her current emotional state, but failing miserably. I feel the sadness rolling off her in waves. No, not sadness. It’s… despair.

Well, of course. I understand. When I thought that Nejire wasn’t a virgin when I got to her, that someone else laid their hands on her before I did, I felt… off. A sickening feeling welled up inside me. Someone I had feelings for gave their first time to someone else.

I would still accept and love her, don’t get me wrong. But if she still loved that other person, I would have just turned around and go back to Rumi and Momo.

But unlike me, Nejire doesn’t have anyone to return to. So once she realised that I couldn’t give her my virginity and that I loved someone else…

She despaired.

I left my seat, walked over to her, lifted her, sat down, placed her on my lap, and leaned her against my chest. She looks up at me with a confused face. Well of course she would, I just admitted I loved someone else. I open my mouth. What I'm about to say could either make or break our current relationship.

Arata- “I’m also going out with Rumi Usagiyama.”

Nejire’s mind seems to have taken a while to catch up. I’m in love with someone while also having a relationship with someone else?

Nejire- “You… scumbag! You’re already in love you Yaoyoruzu! What are you doing with Usagiyama!”

As expected she reacted like this. But she has to realise. Please, I'm begging you. Understand the underlying meaning of what I said.

Nejire- “Do you know what will happen if she finds out about this!? If you’re dating 2… different… people…”

Her eyes change, from one filled with frustration and anger into one of confusion and realisation. Good.

Nejire- “Do… they know? About each other?”

I don’t say anything, but I nod. They know I'm going out with the other. And if they know, yet I'm still their boyfriend, then…

They shouldn’t mind having a third then, should I?

 

A/N: I made this part into 2 separate chapters because I didnt want to squeeze this into just 1. Sorry!

MC: Well, I'm not complaining, I get to spend more time with her.

AN: Yeah... BUT WE DONT HAVE THAT PRIVELAGE!

MC: Ha. Sucks to be you, Mr. couple of centimeters.

AN: ... *sniff*

Let me know if I missed anything!

33