Chapter 107.5 Nejire Hado 18+ continuation
1.1k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A/N: Surprise Chapter!

I feel that the 18+ chapter I did for Nejire wasn’t up to par enough to be a true 18+ chapter degenerates would enjoy, so I'm writing another one. Thank me! HAHAHA!

-----

Nejire slid my dick inside of her, causing her to immediately orgasm. She’s incredibly sensitive after all. But I don’t stop. 

She knocked me unconscious, brought me here and tied me up. My pride as a man is wounded.

So I immediately grab her soft ass cheeks and slam her down hard on my dick. My cock instantly reaches her cervix and pushes against it. Nejire’s eyes roll to the back of her head as she tries to recover from the wave of pleasure that crashed into her mind.

I don’t move as I wait for her mind to come back. I don’t want to finish this too soon after all. In the meantime, I continue to play with her ass in my hands.

I look at her every now and again whenever she’s in her hero costume, and her figure is even more highlighted in such a uniform. Her well-endowed breasts and her surprisingly soft and squishy ass. 

I grip my hands into her cheeks but they just sink right in. I let go and it immediately springs back.

I continue to fondle her toosh as I unknowingly continue to send pleasure right to Nejire’s head, slowing her mental recovery. Once she eventually comes back, she smiles at me full of vengeance filled intent. She begins to move.

She lifts her hips, causing the shaft of my cock to slide out of her, before slamming her ass straight down onto my balls. 

She came. A lot.

But surprisingly she didn’t let this stop her. Disregarding her mental stability she just continued kissing my dick with her womb again and again with surprising speed. Each time she did, however, she orgasmed.

Slowly, her orgasms became more and more manageable and she was able to barely retain her mental state from falling into unconsciousness after a whole 30 minutes. By this point, I'm already very close to cumming, and Nejire, who notices this, did something unthinkable.

She stopped.

I looked at her as if she just killed my puppy as she took my cock out of her pussy and started grinding on it, her incredibly wet vagina’s fluids acting as lube.

Nejire- “You want to come don’t you?”

She whispers in my ear. Ho, is this how she's playing it? Fine, I’ll play along for now. It kind of hurts my pride as I'm usually the one doing the dominating, case in point Rumi and Momo, but I want to see where this will go.

Arata- “Yeah, I want to cum so bad.”

I helplessly admit.

Nejire- “Then… beg.”

Arata- “Sorry?”

Nejire- “Beg me. I might consider letting you cum in my pussy.”

Nejire!? What happened!? Where did this sadistic side come from!? I thought you were a yandere!?

Wtf?

You know what? This is taking things a bit too far. My pride, which was already damaged, is getting hurt even more than I expected. Nejire… you need discipline.

My eyes sharpen and Nejire’s eyes widen in the realisation of the not-so-righteous pounding she’s about to get.

Nejire- “… I'm sorry…”

She mewls. Don’t bother praying now, Nejire. You don’t need to wonder where your god is. Cos he’s right here!

And he’s fresh out of mercy…

My dick is already pushing against her cervix, and I'm already close to balls deep inside of her. Emphasis on “close”. Which means not entirely. So, I gather my strength, slide my shaft out of her pussy, before grabbing her soft ass again, and ramming it down with everything I got.

My dick pierced her cervix and entered her womb. Nejire’s eyes roll to the back of her head again, but this time her tongue sticks out of her mouth and drool starts to leak from the edges.

But I don’t stop. I sit up, plug up her mouth with a deep kiss, and continue ramming her pussy, absolutely destroying it. My right-hand releases her ass cheek and lifts itself to find Nejire’s boobs. 

I grab her left one in my hand and squeeze, rub, and all-around fondle it. I continue to thrust mercilessly into her vagina, and Nejire continues to cum one thrust after the other.

My hand fonding her breast lets go and wraps around her back, hugging her. I tighten my hold, pressing her into me, trying to get as much skin contact with this sexy woman as I can. Her chest squishes into me, her stomach rubs against mine as I continue to kiss her, violating her mouth.

I continued doing this for another 10 minutes before I feel something coming. So, without any warning, I unleash my load right into the deepest parts of her. Nejire, who was just getting used to the waves of pleasure, get hit with a mental flashbang and everything goes white in both her mind and womb.

I decide to show some delayed mercy at this point as I lay her down next to me on the bed. Nejire is still trying to process what happened as her eyes are still rolled into her head and her mouth is still in a small o shape from when I was still kissing her.

And I wait.

Eventually, Nejire comes back, sits up, and stares at me with a rather cute pouting face.

Nejire- “No fair!”

Saying that, as if not learning her lesson, she jumps right onto my cock. She sits on me in a reverse cowgirl position, pauses for a bit, and hits her hand into her palm as if she just got an idea.

She gets up, grabs my dick, and slides it right between her ass cheeks.

“If I can't win by sticking his penis into my vagina, then I just don’t have to put it in there in the first place, right?”

That was her thought process.

So, she continues bouncing up and down, rubbing my cock in between her ass cheeks. This is something I haven’t tried before, and… it’s not bad. If I had to be honest, I’d say Nejire has the best ass out of all of my women. Rumi has nice legs, and Momo has nice breasts. Don’t get me wrong, they each have nice boobs, legs, and ass. But each of my women takes a special trophy in those respective compartments. And Nejire’s ass is just heavenly.

My bigger-than-average cock is almost entirely enveloped in her soft, squishy ass cheeks. Although it’s soft and squishy, it’s also incredibly bouncy, elastic, and tight.

Every time she slams her ass down, it shakes wildly before calming down near instantly her cheeks are squeezing together quite tightly. Every now and again, the tip of my dick brushes against her asshole, and Nejire quivers ever so slightly every time.

But, she never came once during this. She looks over her shoulder, showing me a smile that, if not for the drool dripping from the edges of her mouth, would look incredibly confidant. Although she acts like this, she’s actually so very close to orgasming herself.

After doing this for a while, I come close to busting my nut again. Nejire feels this and speeds up, a choice she will come to regret very soon.

As soon as I'm about to unleash my load, I grab my cock and Nejire’s ass, lift her up, position my cock directly under her, and bring her down, penetrating her pussy with my cock.

This was the last straw as I immediately paint her insides white with my thick load. Nejire cums, losing strength as she falls back into me. 

It seems I won this battle again.

Well, though it’s like this, she just seems all the cuter to me. So, I wrap my arms around her as she’s still trembling from her recent orgasm, and stay like that… until she recovers, to which, she immediately goes for a rematch.

And like this, we barely slept. Even though she’s incredibly sensitive, this was offset with her monstrous stamina, due to the nature of her quirk. Like this, she was able to last somewhere between Rumi and Momo.

 

A/N: ...

MC: ...

AN: ... Im sorry.

MC: You'd better be.

AN: Hey! I just forgot to post this chapter for a couple of days!

MC: YOU WROTE THIS A FUCKING WEEK AGO! 

AN: Im sorry!

MC: *Sigh*... Anyway, what's up with Nejire? She didnt exactly seem like a Yandere, or a Sadist...

AN: Ah, that, well... I dont exactly know how to write either a yandere OR a sadist... SO I DID NEITHER! I JUST HAD MC SHOW NEJIRE HER PLACE! PROBLEM SOLVED! HAHAHAHA!

ALSO!

Although MC came inside Nejire, dont worry, remember MC has pills that removes his sperm cells temporarily, so his women wont get pregnant. Of course, if they want a child, then that's a different story, but Eri is enough for now.

23