Chapter 110 Getting rope…
953 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Next day.

It’s the day of the school festival!

I woke up early, but so did everyone else. We were all pretty excited so we weren’t in the mood to sleep, nor did we have the time to. We had to set everything up after all. So we were all awake even though it’s pretty early in the morning.

I made everyone breakfast like I normally would before I gave Eri to Toru and Izuku to look after while I left to “buy some rope”.

I say that while implying that I'm not going to JUST buy rope. I'm going to finish a couple of things I've left alone for a long while. Some “loose ends” if you will.

I'm not going to be here in this world for much longer, after all.

So I walk out of the dorm, down the pathway and half an hour later, I'm out of school grounds… Holy shit it took 30 fucking minu-

Anyway! What I'm actually planning to do… is clean up the rest fo the villains in this world. The big ones, that is. First, on the agenda, I’m going to make a trip to Tartarus, a high-security prison the majority of the extremely dangerous villains are located.

All for One is one of them.

I pull the strings of my accelerator jacket, shrinking it, before covering it with nanomachines, transforming it into my signature moval hero suit. Then, I turn myself invisible, remove and heat sources and sound I produce, and then finally fly at Mach speed using [Vector Manipulation].

[Vector Manipulation] OP.

Within another half an hour, I find myself staring at a giant man-made island, surrounded by high, dark walls about 5km away from the mainland. The only way to get here for normal people who can't fly, however, is a long suspension bridge.

But don’t think that just flying can get you in. The security of this place is enough to even give All Might some trouble breaking through. I'm not saying he can't, but it will take some time.

Well, sucks to be you. I can sneak into here easily. With [Vector Manipulation] covering all the tracks I produce that can be traced with technology, and [Existence Lost] hiding me from any detection type quirks, I can walk in and out of this place like my own back yard.

And so I do.

Arata- “Makin my way downtown…”

I whisper to myself as I casually walk past all the security guarding the outside area. I walk up to the giant sealed blast door preventing any villain from entering or leaving this place without permission.

Not that I care.

Arata- “Jarvis.”

Jarvis- “Understood sir. Successful system break-in will be completed in T-minus 1 second. But by the time I am telling you this, I would have already completely breached their security systems for over several seconds.”

Arata- “Then why the fuc-“

Jarvis- “Opening the side doors now.”

*Click.*

And with that, a smaller blast door to the side opens up. What, you think they will bother opening that big door every time a villain comes in? No, there’s a smaller door to the side of that giant door. That big door is only for guys that can't fit into the smaller sized door for people my size.

The people keeping watch over the place look at the opening blast door… and go back to what they’re doing. They’re not lazy, it’s just that Jarvis is too good and no alarms were tripped. If there are no alarms, then that means someone just needs to use the doors.

The guys watching from the outside think someone is coming out, while the guy waiting inside will think someone is coming in. A beautiful case of misinformation, only one of them are correct.

I don’t ask Jarvis why he couldn't be bothered with just saying “I’m done” and I continue walking down the massive corridor.

I've gotta say, though, this place is way more guarded than the Shie Hassaikai base. There’s a patrol walking by me every 10 seconds. How the hell do they even get their hands on this much security personnel?

Jarvis, while still hacked into their systems, downloads a map to the whole place into my neuro linker. Hmm? Wait a minute…

Arata- “You said that it only took you a second to break into Tartarus security systems. That doesn’t sound right. Are you sure they didn’t just let you in?”

I mean, this is the most secured place in the country. There’s no way their security systems would’ve been that easy to break through, even with Jarvis.

Jarvis- “No sir, if I had to hack through all the firewalls normally, then these security systems would have been much harder to breakthrough. It would have taken me over 20 seconds.”

You call “much harder” only 20 seconds? What kind of bullshit code is this place running on?

Arata- “And? Why could you even break-in in under a second?”

Jarvis- “Another AI was controlling the whole establishment, albeit a low levelled one, so I just took over its control matrix instead.”

I open my mouth to say something but no words come out. I just close my mouth and continue walking along the path mapped out for me.

I eventually reach the area where all the villains are locked up. There are multiple cells on both sides of the corridor I'm walking through, but they all have a giant glass wall that I can easily see through to see who or what is inside.

Don’t underestimate it though, that’s Stark Industries Breakdome glass, it’s specifically structured to take damage like a champ.

Each cell contains one person inside, all minding their own business. Some are sleeping, some are… sleeping… Jesus christ they’re bored out of their mind, aren’t they…

Not that I care. The very few that are awake don’t bother looking my way. I'm still invisible after all.

But I'm sure these guys are only small-time thugs compared to the people further in.

So I keep walking. After yet ANOTHER half an hour, I finally find myself in the deepest parts of Tartarus, where only the strongest, worst type of guys are kept. The really tough ones don’t have the privilege of getting my glass wall. They would be completely locked in, trapped in a place not dissimilar to a fucking vault.

At this point, the map cuts off.

Arata- “Jarvis?”

Jarvis- “Tartarus has two separate systems, one for the upper areas and one for the lower areas. Those two systems work apart from each other, so only important information flows between them. I can't access the lower area system without tripping any alarms from where you are right now, but if you could get me access to some kind of computer or port…”

I see, this makes sense. This is a failsafe in case one of the systems get compromised. Smart.

So I start looking around for a place to give Jarvis access to the lower systems. After wandering around for a minute or so, I stumble across a particular cell that has a familiar face inside it.

This cell has a glass screen wall, the only reason they let the resident have it is that she has very weak brute strength. If not, she would have gotten the vault treatment too. After all, she was part of the League of Villains, a group under All for One.

Himiko Toga.

 

A/N: MC is here to make sure All for One cant do anything again.

MC: I'm going to cripple the fucker. I will make sure he never has any children again.

AN: WOAH! Calm down. Even if he killed millions of innocents, he doesnt deserve "that" treatment.

MC: ... But...

AN: I mean, at least give him some anesthetics. Maybe some time to say goodbye to his little brother?

MC: Hmm... I guess I can show some mercy... Maybe...

Let me know if I missed anything!

28