Chapter 111 he do be pale tho…
908 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm standing in front of Himiko’s cell, looking at her with an impassive expression. She’s no longer wearing her school uniform, but instead in a pair of white prisoner shirt and pants. Well, it’s not like they could let her keep her stuff after all.

But even though I'm looking at her apathetically, I'm internally quite surprised. It’s not because of her clothes mind you, nor is it her let-down hairstyle, which, I gotta be honest, is also surprising. No, it’s because she’s looking right at me. And I'm still in my invisible state.

Himiko- “Arata, right? It’s Toga! Toga Himiko! I wanted to see you…!”

She says to me with that wide smile of hers, showing her fanged teeth, while sitting on her bed while swinging her legs.

I stay in my invisible state for a few more seconds before deciding I don’t need to any longer, and returning to a visible state. All the cells in the lower part of Tartarus have spread apart quite a lot, so no other villain is nearby. In the lower levels of Tartarus, security guards don’t wander around here often, only every minute or so. No one will know. Furthermore, I'm constantly emitting a jamming signal around my body so I can't be recorded by any cameras either.

Arata- “How did you know it was me?”

Himiko- “Well, I smelled a familiar scent, and associated it with you. I’m quite sensitive to blood after all. I can differentiate people by the smell of their blood.”

Can she? This wasn’t mentioned in the series. I guess it makes sense in a way, with how much blood she was associated with during all of her “stabby times”, she should be a lot more sensitive to it. I guess? It might be just a side effect of her quirk. It’s the only way she could have sensed me. I blocked off sound, light and heat with [Vector Manipulation], but I didn’t cover my smell.

These glass walls also have holes in them so the person inside can talk to anyone who happens to be passing by, in this case, me.

(A/N: I just wanna point out that in canon, even All for One had these breathing holes on the glass wall when he was talking to All Might right after the provisional license arc.)

While I was thinking about these things, Himiko opened her mouth again.

Himiko- “Hey, you want to get to Tomura, right? And that All for One? I can help you!”

She says while jumping off her bed and walking up to the glass wall, facing me. I'm still in my moval suit with my helmet up, so she can't see my expression, but I still remain stoic. Internally, however, I'm getting even more confused.

Himiko- “I can help you get to them. Staying in a cell-like this also has some perks, I can hear some gossip from passing guards. You don’t know where they are, right? I know the layout of this place. I can get you to them! So, let me come with you!”

She says excitedly while leaning forward a bit, tilting her head, still wearing that wide smile. Her loose, messy hair falls over her shoulder as she looks up to me, waiting for my answer. I don’t say anything.

I mean, it’s sus as fuck.

How does she know all this information? You can't just discover the layout of this place from passing guards. I can't just ask her how she found out about it, otherwise, I’ll be playing to her tune. Furthermore, she won't just tell me, after all, it’s the only card she has to play.

Arata- “… What do you want?”

Himiko- “Nothing! I just want to help the person I love. What’s wrong with that?”

“The person I love”, huh…

[Sixth Sense] isn’t telling ringing any alarms, furthermore, I can feel her will to help. I can't feel any complex emotions, but honesty is one that I can feel.

She really does want to help me, she truly knows how to get to Tomura and All for One, furthermore… she’s also honest about loving me.

Yay…

Anyways, she knows I don’t know how to get to Tomura or All for One in a short amount of time, and she wants to help me. Not only that, she has quirk suppressing cuffs on her wrists. They aren’t connected with a chain or anything like normal handcuffs, they’re more like bracelets.

That’s all I need to know. So, I walk up to the glass wall, place my hand on it… and phase my hand through.

I took inspiration from The Flash, where you can vibrate so fast the molecules will spread out and slip through objects like air. I couldn't move fast enough to do this before, even with [Vector Manipulation]. Don’t get me wrong, with [Vector Manipulation] I can easily reach Mach 5, and if certain conditions are met, Mach 9. But even so, phasing through objects can't be done as easily as The Flash did. I think his speed force helped in that factor.

But now, with my enhanced physical stats, [Mortal Control] letting me easily control my body, and [Vector Manipulation] on top of that, I can now phase through objects.

So, I phase my hand through the glass wall, grab Himiko, and phase her through the wall as well. And now, she’s standing next to me, looking at me with excited eyes.

(A/N: The Flash can phase other objects through things aside from his own body, so now MC can too. Fanfic logic ftw.)

Himiko- “What was that? That felt weird! Ahaha!”

She says while cheerfully jumping around.

Arata- “After this, you go right back into your cell. Come on, let’s go.”

Himiko- “Okay!”

And then I gave her an invisibility device to hide her from any passing guards as she runs off down the hallway with her arms outstretched to her sides. She’s running like… what was she called again… Oh yeah, Klee.

*BOOM!*

*We are having technical difficulties, please stand by.*

We walked through the corridors for another half an hour until finally, we arrive in front of a blast door. I've seen a lot of these within this half-hour, but this one is special.

Himiko- “Hai! This one is Tomura’s!”

After saying that, she just walks several meters away, and stands there while smiling at me, as if telling me to take my time.

I just sigh and place my hand in the scanner next to the door. It’s not a hand scanner, it’s a card scanner, but with Jarvis and some little electrical rerouting with [Vector Manipulation], the door easily opens. Without Himiko, I would’ve had to do this manually to every single blast door I walked past, so I guess I'm a little thankful.

I don’t turn invisible as the door opens and I walk through, seeing a glass screen wall and a familiar face behind it.

With light blue hair and red eyes, he’s sitting on the ground leaning against the wall with his head down. Unlike Himiko’s quirk suppressing cuffs, Tomura’s ones are chained together, limiting his arm movements.

If there’s something I have to complain about though… it’s that he’s so skinny now. bones are showing through his skin on his arms. Was he hoping to starve himself so he could slip through the cuffs or something!?

Arata- “Holy shit. Go outside.”

And he’s so pale!

Meanwhile, Tomura, who hears me, looks up and stares at me with a face that says “fuck you”.

 

A/N: MC is gonna deal with a few villains still out there.

MC: And then festival time!

AN: Or is it... 

MC: Dont you dare fucking ruin the festival. Eri was looking forward to it so much.

AN: Oh ok, if Eri is looking forward to it then I guess I'll just have to scrap my plans.

MC: Anything for Eri.

AN: What if I make Eri fall in lov-

MC: NO! Don't lewd the loli...

Let me know if I missed anything!

31