Chapter-1 Fallen
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Morphological genetic modification completed. Releasing deep state coma.


HF-Battle droid, reboot complete. Standing by for further orders.

//////

I gasp for breath deeply as if I was almost drowned and I slowly began to open my eyes and wake up.

Strange noises filled inside my head beeping continuously causing me to panic.

My vision blurred and my whole body ached as soon as I struggled to stand up. I could feel some presence around me so I attempted to call out for help but to no avail my voice couldn't come out.

Anxiety gripped my body as to not knowing where I was, what happened , extreme fear and panic gripped my whole body until a robotic female voice.......

Suppressing neuro inhibitors, temporary coma inducing agent administered.

.......echoed inside my head again and I suddenly felt weak and relax as my consciousness slowly began to dim into darkness.

//////

To a loud thunk sound nearby I opened my eyes on an instinct. This time my vision became clear enough to identify where I was. My body was unresponsive but my upper portion of the body could move to a small extent. I don't know how many hours has passed since I lost consciousness. There were obscure things, unfamiliar walls, ceiling, a floor and dim lights blinking in a periodic manner. It was filled with all the things not recognisable by me. A few minutes after I had woken up sudden flash of bright lights illuminated the room, it blinded me for a moment but faded away slowly. 

I was inside a strange room with weird and alien-ship like devices yet somewhat familiar. It was around the size of a medium size room almost a large passenger van could be fitted inside the room.

However as I were looking around me, my sight fell on the body in the floor beside me. I 

After close consideration I decided to step back from the corpse and examine the room closely. Several so minutes has passed and I barely managed to walk like a baby.

Suddenly infront of my vision a floating transparent display pop up and what was written on it was a strange yet recognisable characters 'Body reconstruction adaptability achieved, survivability rate increased' was blinking.

I had yet not come to conclusion where were I, how did I come here and lastly who is that? Looking directly at the corpse yet familiar feeling of known person is my senses telling me .

Examining several console like ports I tried to find some information and this time too I easily manged to understand and somehow work my way through the computer like transparent display. 

Based on the information I have acquired, I am really not on earth, rather there is no information about earth so where am I !?.  Further digging into the mainframe, it shows me that I were a military and were in an escort mission from one star system to another. 

I couldn't believe it. A space travel is a common thing now? Maybe I just had time travelled to the future but the one thing that irks me is that whose body am I in? The photo feed on the display shown is me but this body. 

While I was concentrating on the computer, I didn't realise someone was standing behind me and make a clunk sound to which I instinctively move to defend myself and put a stance for attacking.

There infront of me standing on the puddle of the blood like substance was the presume corpse or more like a female human with long ears with a glowing blue eyes staring straight into my eyes

But it had no information regarding what just happened. Digging further into it I finally found some clues about the current situation but what I found really got me confused and baffled.

I was one of the last top secret experiments waiting to be discarded near cypolxy A2 black hole at the edge of the galaxy. The data regarding the materials and products inside the disposal container was vague and gibberish to the point it was too lax in hiding confidential information.

Regardless of this current situation, there was not enough data available to assess the previous predicament of the military vessel and what had happened to it.

The only word on all the materials were marked as "Fallen Protocol"


0