18: The Queen Rat and the Bunny Boy
2.9k 13 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[A/N: If you leave a Comment / Review / Vote / Rate, you will help Motivating the Author and Promote the Novel.]

[A/N: The Discord Link has been renewed. You can join it if you click here]

So far, the City Leon knows spans from the Royal Academy to the residential area he escaped through all the way down to the river and the Northern District which was way larger than what he would ever imagine.

The slums and the district merged in a unique way proving that even when there are rundown areas, there are even more run-down areas and when you think a place is dangerous, wait until you visit a poorer one.

Leon wasn't particularly surprised by the way things went but he is an anonymous face so he was received with a cold shoulder until he managed to get out back to the saloon.

"How was your first delivery?"

As he entered the saloon, Jessica met him with her usual poker face.

"Dangerous, I would say. Thrilling in a way." He said as he walked over and sat before the counter, "I hope there are no hard feelings."

"For what?"

"Me Rabbiting over the little Rat hierarchy thing you had going on." He said with a sly smile.

Jessica looked at him as she was cleaning a mug with a cloth putting her power into her shoulder which caused the exposed part of her bosom to jiggle like jelly. It was a sight to behold from both the angle and the distance Leon was sitting from.

"You can't handle me, Leo." Jessica said unamused.

As matter as the situation in the saloon goes, there was a hierarchy among the Rats and Jessica is on the top of the Rat pyramid. Madam Ruth was okay with it all as long as the girls were being managed properly. Jessica was talented in multiple ways both in bed and behind the bar so there was no need to break the system. This left Jessica with most of the work but also a good amount of authority for a prostitute.

Leon slipped from the line and jumped the ranks up in a week. Jessica was sure he was just lucky but didn't come to peace with it.

Leon was well aware of those thoughts. As a team captain, breaking the hierarchy was something he made examples of who did it to put everyone in place thus he didn't want to do headbutts with Jessica and chose to avoid her for now.

"I am going up to see the Madam." He said.

"She's not here."

Jessica stopped him before he even moved, making him sit back on the stool with an awkward face. She was still looking at him with a gaze that will almost tear a hole through him.

"Ermmm!" Leon tried to avoid eye contact but he had to break that mood somehow, he looked at her bosom which was still jiggling and spoke, "You have nice boobs."

The words alone were enough for her to stop and give him more of a bitter gaze.

"I… I mean their personalities. They say a lot of nice things about you." He said.

"You're saying you can hear boobs talk again?" Jessica but the mug on the counter a little bit violently.

"Ye… Yes. I know it is hard to believe but they are too exposed and… talkative." He said, trying to put his word the right way.

"Leo…" Jessica said as she looked at the shelves behind her and, "There is something I can't reach, it is there on the top shelf. Make yourself useful."

He nodded and just walked behind the counter without trying to say anything else. He came to the shelves and looked up as Jessica was just looking at him.

"What is it you want?" He said while looking up.

"Oh! I found it already."

She just said that and the moment he turned around to her, she simply rammed his front with her butt sticking him against the shelf.

"What the…"

"You know what, Leo?" She turned her head with a casual smile, "All I need is to scream."

Leon swallowed his saliva in horror.

"I'll just scream on all your Rabbit glory will… let's say, they will be dusted off with your face off the floor tomorrow."

He simply stood silent as she was in total control now. Her smile was just growing wider as if it is the ticking of a bomb. Leon was instantly drenched in sweat as he felt the pressure she was applying and the fact that a few eyes started noticing.

"All hail the Rat Queen." He admitted his defeat instantly.

"Hahaha!" She laughed loudly like a true prostitute and turned to him, "Good bunny boy."

At this moment, he was the one with a plummeting mood and unamused face. Jessica felt satisfied enough and walked from behind the counter then sat on the stool he was just sitting on.

"Pour me a drink, Leo." She demanded.

He sighed. It is okay to let her force his dominance. He walked to the bottle she had on the counter, held the glass next to it, and was about to pour.

"Not the Rum." She said, "I want the Wine," and pointed.

"Your wish, Mademoiselle."

He brought the bottle, opened it, poured it in a special goblet, and put it in front of her.

She took, smelled it, and gulped a bit of it.

"Now pour yourself one." She said.

Ever so patiently, he took a goblet and poured just a little bit for himself. He raised it for her.

"A toast." She said, "Congratulations on becoming a Rabbit."

"Thank you."

And he gulped down what he had.

"Now!" Jessica looked around and asked, "You can hear boobs, right?"

The question that put him in trouble was raised this time by her this time. He looked down and smiled as he took a sneak peek at her bosom.

"Yes. When I look at them."

"What do Molly's boobs say?" She asked with a sly smile.

"That ginormous pair? They are too arrogant. Like… oh, I'm so big, look at me, I'm everywhere." Leon said and started acting

"Pffft! Ahahaha! Damn right!" Jessica burst out laughing and to the point where she almost cried.

She took her time to catch her breath and looked at him again.

"What about the Madam?" She asked.

"Madam Ruth?"

"Mhm!"

"*inhale* Shit… knew you'd ask." He laughed and signaled her to come closer, "They're freaking out they would sag before forty."

"Wahahaha!"

The two of them started laughing hysterically until they ran out of breath.

"Woah! That was good." She said while waving at her face, "Last one…" She fixed her dress a little bit, "What about me?"

Leon sighed as if he really wanted to avoid that question.

"Alright." He looked between her boobs and she tilted her head with a smile waiting for what he's going to say, "The left one says that you are a strong person with a fiery attitude, but you hate false flattery. Also, not any of the girls or the customers here is up to your standards."

"Damn right you are." She gulped the last of her wine and clanked the goblet on the counter, "What about this?" She moved the right breast with her hand shamelessly.

Leon looked at it and felt a little bit hesitant but he said what he hears in the end.

"It says that you have been through a lot… that you being in this place takes more bravery than anyone can imagine… but you need more than what you already have or it all will go to waste." Leon said something he could hardly understand.

He then looked at her in the eyes.

But she didn't. She just smiled yet her smile disappeared but a moment later, it returned… not a happy smile.

"You know… you were getting this close… I almost took you in a room and granted you the night of your life." She said, "But you… well…"

She stood up from the stool and faced a certain direction and was about to go somewhere but she kept looking at him.

"One day, I will figure out your little trick. Now hold my post until I… find some refreshment." She said.

He smiled as she went off between the customers sitting around a table and made herself appealing to one of them. With just a single wink, the man followed her like an animal and she led him towards the stairs while giving a certain look at Leon. He smiled bitterly and shook his head. She was simply saying this could have been you.

"She gets into people's heads, doesn't she?" At that time, a voice came from the kitchen's window behind the counter. It was Molly speaking and Jordi beside her peeking with a mouth stuffed with food.

"Meaning?" Leon asked.

"Jessica ruined a lot of guys. They just pursued her and she took them in long circles making them go penniless in the end." Molly said, "She doesn't want to repeat her mother's mistake."

"Mistake?" Leon narrowed his eyes but he realized it, "Ah! The words I said."

Molly and Jordi made that look when someone tells the other now they got it.

"Her mother used to work here?" Leon asked.

"Yeah. Back in the day when we were all ugly ducklings, she was the talk of the district her mother. Even Jessie is not half as good but sure as hell that kid got the smarts of the weasel who scammed her ma." Molly kept talking.

"I can imagine."

Past mistakes are not just one's own mistakes. Mistakes and grudges can sometimes transcend generations.

"Hehe!" Jordi laughed, "She got behind the stool real good and let us the ones to bask in your glory." He nodded towards Leon's nether region.

Leon looked with a surprise down there to see that he still got a serious bulge from that moment when Jessica trapped him behind her with her butt.

'Damn, Leon. Didn't know you have all that in-store! Guess I didn't check out the spoils.' Leon thought as he hurriedly fixed the pole towards the north.

He laughed a little with Molly and Jordi but he turned his head upstairs to see Jessica still pulling the guy from his hand towards a room and looking back at Leon. As their eyes met, she shook her head towards him and just snorted not regretting that he missed out.

Yet in this cheerful moment when the world warmth dropped down a few dozen degrees in one second when the door of the saloon was pushed open with the sound of violent footsteps clinking against the wooden floor. The luster of steel was reflected with the light of candles and the glamor of the trident sigil inscribed on the armor of the knights announced the presence of nobility.

"I can't believe we're asking in this den of filth." The Knight on the lead of his fellow four knights spoke in disgust as he gazed at the people in the saloon.

"Listen up!" He called and took a step forward announcing his presence with a strong voice, "By the order of someone who can trample over this place like the den of roaches it is, we are looking for this missing person."

And a drawing was raised… and the face of Leon was on it.

Molly, Jordi, and Jessica as well as many in the saloon including some of the girls and others from the patrons, they all looked with their eyes towards Leon's spot.

But he wasn't there… it was as if he vanished like the wind.

Only Molly and Jordi could see him hiding with a pale face under the counter.

His eyes met with Molly's and a sense of urgency was transmitted between their eyes. She immediately walked out of the kitchen and Jordi followed as he stood at the door blocking it with his width. Leon sneaked into the kitchen and remained silent.

Jessica let the man she was holding and ran down the stairs as Molly walked in front of the knights bowing to them.

"Milord! Welcome to our humble saloon. We'll prepare our fanciest liquor, your grace." Molly kept saying while bowing.

"Keep your filth on the shelf. Have you seen this young man before?" He asked as he pointed at the drawing.

"No… No! I don't believe his face is familiar." Molly said.

"That may look like a common face but he doesn't look like anyone from around here." Jessica followed.

The Knight looked around and walked by the two women who were frozen in their place. He walked behind the counter then looked up at the girls who were lined with fear in their eyes as they started to back away to their rooms.

"No matter…" The Knight spoke and put the drawing on the counter, "Please inform the Knights of Godfrey if you saw him. One of our own will be staying in each barracks."

And he walked out.

And almost everyone could hear their own heartbeats.

And almost as if they could breathe normally all over again.

What the fuck was that just now? They all wondered!

Not a guard, not a guard captain… A Knight… looking into a brothel.

Jordi immediately turned toward Leon… or where Leon was supposed to be.

He wasn't here. Jordi turned to Jessica and Molly and shook his head.

Sure enough, Leon is the most eventful guy they ever met to this date.

———————————
(Patron Chapters available: 4)
Support the Author by Commenting, Considering Patronage or Joining Discord: https://linktr.ee/donovel

122