112- Enjoyed It?
642 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After releasing his semen in her anus two more times did Rowen stopped. He had a satisfied smile on his face. He laid in the hot water tub and looked at Dana. She was currently laying helplessly in the tub.

Her body not even in a condition to move. 'Ahh... Every part of my body is aching. He has such a giant shaft. I thought I was gonna die. Thank God he is over now.'

Dana turned her body around slowly while letting out small grunts of pain and looked at his face. "Did Brother Rowen enjoyed it?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Rowen smiled at her words. He looked at her exhausted body and he knew that she has used both her mental and physical energy by now. 'It's time for the main course.' He laughed internally and then looked at her.

A blush formed on his face as he averted his eyes away. "I hope sister Dana can forgive me. Although I knew that you wanted me to enjoy it. However, I was too busy pleasing sister Dana that I completely forgot about enjoying it."

"However, you don't have to worry. I am completely ok with it. After all your satisfaction is far more important for me than mine." He said as his blood resonance drilled in Dana's body.

When she listened to his words her eyes widened. She cast a surprised gaze at Rowen. 'He didn't enjoy it? I thought he was the only one that was enjoying that.' She panicked and sluggishly moved her body over his.

And only after she moved over him did she felt his huge dick which was still throbbing with power. Like it was still a virgin and haven't released any semen for years.

She gulped her saliva and looked in his eyes and smiled awkwardly. Although she enjoyed this torment, however, she really has no energy left. 

And if she circulated her Qi, Rowen will get offended like last time. And that was something she didn't want to happen. She was in love with Rowen.

"Let's first move to the Bedroom and let me clean it a little. We can do it there. I want to please you with everything I have and it would be better for us to do it on a bed." She said as she tried to stall some time to rest in between.

Rowen smiled at her words and nodded shamefully. "Sister Dana doesn't have to please me. I think you should rest a little we can do this tomorrow if you want." He said.

Dana listened to his words and a relaxed smile appeared on her face. "Yes, that would be ideal. I will first clean your room and then will be back tomorrow." She said.

Rowen nodded. "Yes, sister Dana. And by the way, I did have a meeting with Lady Felica. After all, I have just joined her group. And I think I should give a present to her." He said with a smile as he tried to get out of the tub.

However, before he could move Dana grabbed his body. "You are going to Felica? Why don't you join my group instead? I will provide you with more resources than her." She said as she remembered the scene when Felicia almost kissed Rowen and jealousy flashed in her eyes.

'That Bitch! She is trying to steal my love from me. I will never let it happen. No matter what!' Dana thought.

"Sister Dana I think it would be best for me to join Sister Felicia's group. That way no one will suspect that we are together. And we could do all this under vice leader's nose secretly." Rowen said as he again tried to get out of the tub.

Dana, however, stopped him again. "Ok, I understand however you don't have to go right now do you? After all, this is our first time together." She said.

"Well, sister Dana I think you are pretty exhausted and you should rest for now. We will continue this tomorrow. And you don't have to worry about the mess in my bedroom. I will clean it up myself." Rowen said.

Dana looked at him struggling to get out and panicked. She didn't want him to go to that slut! Or she would definitely steal her love.

"No! I am not exhausted at all I could go for all day. Let's continue." She said as she started kissing him on the neck.

Rowen listened to her and smiled internally. "However, you just said that you wanted to do this tomorrow." He started to tease her.

Dana hugged him tightly as water splashed around them. Closing her eyes she placed her head on his chest. "That was just a joke. I was just teasing brother Rowen. Look I am completely fine." She said and then moved her butt over his penis and placed it on her asshole.

Rowen looked at her pathetic condition and smiled. "If that is the case then I think I have to delay the meeting with sister Felicia." He said and then moved his dick from her asshole to her vagina.

He now wanted to fuck her pussy senseless.

Dana really wanted to please him before he goes to Felicia's group. Although she knew that Rowen was a loyal person. She still didn't wanna take any risk as that Felica girl was very sly.

If she could please Rowen first then she could be assured that Rowen would not look for any other girl to release his pent up hunger. And that Felica would not be able to lure him with her charms.

She clenched her jaw and tightly hugged his chest. She knew by his shaft's position that its time for her to lose her virginity.

Rowen grabbed both her buttcheeks and thrusted his shaft up her vagina. In a single stroke, he ruptured her hymen and his dick got covered with blood.

"Is it Rough? I hope I am not being too Rough as Sister Dana has told me earlier that I should enjoy. This time I will enjoy myself so sister Dana doesn't mind." Rowe said.

"No, it's completely fine. You should enjoy my body as much as you want after all I am all yours to use." Dana said as tears almost dropped out of eyes. Rowen's thrust was too sudden and too deep it is already touching her deepest parts in a single stroke.

"You know sister Dana. When I first saw you. I felt that you were the one that I am destined with. And now that you are here with me it all seems like a dream." Rowen said as he trusted his dick again in her vagina.

"Ouch... Ahhh... Me too Brother Rowen I felt the same. We both are made for each other and I hope you never leave me." She also started to move a little even as her body was hurting as she really wanted to please Rowen.

"Huh... Huh... Hu..." Rowen started huffing as he increased his pace on her vagina.

Dana also started letting out loud moans. She grabbed his shoulders as both pain and pleasure covered her body.

"Can... Can... I ask sister Dana something?" 

Dana opened her eyes with great difficulty and looked at him. He was still going on in her vagina so she was also letting out loud moans of pleasure.

"Yes... Ask me anything... Oh... Oh... Ouch...!"

Rowen flipped her body around and entered her cave from behind. His hands started squeezing her boobs again Making her let out even louder voices. She even squeaked like a pig at some points. The pain was just too much for.

And her throat was hurting from the previous blowjob and so many grunts and moans.

Rowen never knew that a woman can even make a voice like that. He smiled and increased his barrage of attack even more. He even started slapping her ass with his full force. Making her voice tear.

Just after some time, her voice turned to a choked dying pig. Her face was completely red from pain and pleasure and she couldn't even tell what was happening to her body anymore. Her body turned completely numb.

The question that Rowen wanted to ask. He delayed it for the time being as he was too much in the moment. And his inner demon has finally let itself loose.

His penis tightened even more as he grabbed her body by the back of her neck and pressed it against the edge of the bathtub. Her body has turned into a complete cum dump for him now.

After some time he orgasmed loudly in the deepest parts of her cave however he didn't stop and even increased his speed. He didn't have even a single ounce of care for Dana. She was just another sex toy for him.

Dana also orgasmed again and again. However, as her body was completely numb she only felt a warm rush of hormones under her skin and nothing else. Only pain and cold pleasure coming from his black aura were filled in her consciousness.

After about two more hours and cumming in her about five more times did Rowen stopped.

10