115- Servants
503 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I will forever be grateful to Brother Rowen for giving my servant a chance to repent. I am sure that she will not disappoint you. Although she is a bit aggressive. She is not like what you think. She is just like a sister to me." Felicia said with another bow.

She had a relieved smile on her face. She really didn't want to kick Winona out. Now as Rowen has given her a chance to get out of this situation. She grabbed it quickly.

Now she cold keep Winona as her servant. She just had to give her to Rowen for one month as a servant.

Felicia turned her head to Winona and Kas. "From now on both, you two will be servents of brother Rowen for one month. You will do whatever brother Rowen says. You do so and don't ever offend him again."

"Offending him is equal to offending me. And you Winona, this is your last chance. If you don't grab it when you still have time then don't blame me when I kick you out of my group."

"And on the other hand if Brother Rowen said that you behaved properly then I will keep you as my servant," Felicia said.

Winona looked at her and tears formed in her eyes. "Sister Felicia, how can you give me to this evil cultivator? He will bully me as he did in front of your mansion today. Like how he released his demon to terrify Kas."

"Imagine what would he do if you leave us here? He could even kill Kas and Me. Please take me as your servant again and I will never talk to him again." Winona said as she tried to persuade Felica.

Kas, on the other hand, was standing silently. He was looking at them as a small lamb. He didn't wanna make this situation even worst by speaking.

'I think Brother Rowen is not as bad as Sister Winona is saying. He is doing all this to give some face to Sister Felicia. He is helping Sister Winona. All we have to do is to be his servant for one month and everything will go back like it was.' Kas thought.

Rowen listened to Winona's words and then smiled. "Sister Felicia, If it's about offending me then I forgive them both. They don't need to be my servants and I beg you to not kick Sister Winona out because of me." He said.

Felicia looked at him with an expression of Regret. "I am sorry Brother Rowen. You have to suffer such humiliation when I promised you my trust and now my own servents don't respect you." She said and then looked at Winona. 

She let out a sigh and then looked at Rowen again. "Brother Rowen I think I have treated my servant too nicely and now she is not ready to listen to my command. I think it's all my fault. To repent this instead of Winona I could be your personal maid for one month." Felicia said.

When Kas heard her words a shiver of fear went down his spine. Felicia Whitehand the granddaughter of Ascender Clive Whitehand would be the servant of someone. 

Even the Sect Leader of Wheat Hollow sect would not have the nerve to say such words. If Felicia's father came to know about this. He will first kill Rowen and then both him and Winona will be tortured till they are dead.

He doesn't even wanna think about the consequences of such things. He quickly cast a gaze at Winona. She had been given a chance to rectify all of this. However, her refusal could now even cause big havoc.

'Please take the offer of Brother Rowen. Sister Winona, your decision is the only chance of our survival now. We will get out of this month with each others help and I don't think Brother Rowen is that bad. It's all just a little misunderstanding.' Kas prayed.

When Rowen heard Felicia's words. He laughed internally. This girl is really adamant about making things smooth between them.

"Sister Felicia, don't ever say such words. I have given you my trust. And I am the one that could be your personal servant. If I ever heard words like this from your mouth ever again then that will be the last time you will see me." Rowen said as he held Felicia's hand.

He looked her in the eyes and continued. "You are very precious to me. I am sorry if I have created any misunderstandings between us today." His Blood resonance powered his words.

Felicia almost blushed when she heard his words.

Rowen then looked at Winona and bowed in front of her. "Sister Winona I don't know how I have offended you. However, please forgive me for what I did. I can't bear sister Felicia to apologise to a nobody like me." He said.

Winona, on the other hand, was still in shock from the previous words of Felicia. 'Sister Felicia has to be a servant because of me! I am such a bad servant. I should die.' These kinds of thoughts started circulating in her mind.

Suddenly she heard Rowen's words and woke up from her stupor. She looked at Felicia and then Rowen. "Sister Felicia I am really sorry that you have to say such words because of me."

"I am ready to be Brother Rowen's servant for one month. Please don't say such things again in the future or I will kill myself." Winona said as she moved towards Felicia and hugged her.

She started crying loudly in her arms. "Sob... Sob... Sister Felica, please forgive me. I will do anything you want without asking any questions. You can ask me to do anything."

Felicia listened to her and moved her away from her embrace. "If you really want to mend things between us then both of you have to do everything that Brother Rowen says you to do without any complaints. And remember, don't show me your face before you are on good terms with Brother Rowen."

 

She said and then backed up from her. She was not gonna give her any sympathy till she mends things up with Rowen.

"Yes, I will do anything that brother Rowen says without any complaints and don't worry Sister Felicia I will not make you regret anything," Winona said.

"Yes, sister Felicia. I will also do my best with Sister Winona. Both of us will do everything in our power to please brother, Rowen." Kas said.

When Felicia heard them she nodded and then looked at Rowen. "Brother Rowen I want to talk to you privately." She said with a mental message.

Rowen nodded at her and then both of them disappeared from their original spot leaving both Kas and Winona alone in his home.

They then appeared in Felicia's mansion. In her bedroom. Felicia looked at Rowena and a streak of tear left her eye. She held his hand and a worried expression appeared on her face. 

"Brother Rowen today was the first time I have been angry at Winona. She is like a sister to me and today I have hurt her. I hope she forgives me." She said and started sobbing in front of Rowen.

This was the first time she was crying in front of someone other than her mother and father. She doesn't even cry before Winona. Which meant that she trusted Rowen even more than Winona.

Rowen looked at her and then smiled internally. A dignified girl like her crying in front of him meant that she has shed her layer of protection against Rowen.

He moved close to her and then hugged her gently. "Don't worry Felicia, I know how important Winona is to you. You don't have to worry about her. I will definitely make your relationship good again." Rowen whispered in her ears.

When she felt his sudden hug and how he called her Felicia instead of Sister Felicia a blush formed on her face. She tilted her head up and looked in his eyes.

"I love you." She said.

Rowen smiled at her words and then kissed her on the lips. "I love you to Sister Felicia." He said and then started kissing her on the lips.

His hands moved on her back and he fondled her ass lightly. 

Felicia's whole body started heating up as she started enjoying his kiss. However, she suddenly moved away from him. "Sorry, Brother Rowen I have to go for now. Please take care of Winona. Although she is a bit angry. She is a very sweet girl."

Rowen nodded at her. "Don't worry Sister Felicia. I will keep her like she is your sister. I will never think of her as a servant. You just have to trust me." He said.

"I trust you more than anyone."

Both of them moved towards each other again and then started kissing. "I will be back when I have free time then we will make lots of love," Felicia said with an ashamed expression and then disappeared quickly with a red face.

Rowen also disappeared from her room and then again appeared in front of his apartment.

"It's time to treat that girl just like Felicia's sister." Rowen thought and then smiled.

8