120- Horny Bitch
821 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well, you were enjoying it, right?" Rowen said with a smile on his face as he looked at Winona who was standing beside him. Her face was completely red and her breathing was erratic.

"I could never enjoy something so disgusting. You are a monster that only knows how to use people when they are weak." She said with scorn.

Rowen laughed at her words, "Come on, get in the tub. I am dying to taste that body of yours and I am sure your body wants a taste of mine too. Look at how you are blushing." He said.

Winona just looked at him angrily listening to his words and finally placed her leg in the tub. Her vulva was visible when she stepped in the tub. Rowen looked at her and smiled.

"No need to hold yourself back. Just go with your instincts." He said.

"I will kill you one day." She said and sat down on his crotch. Both of her hands grabbed the corners of the tub as a shiver went down her spine. She could feel his giant rubbing against her nether regions.

Rowen moved his body up and hugged her. Her chest touched his and he started kissing her neck and chest. His penis rubbed against her vulva again and again making him more excited.

Winona started letting out small suppressed moans as she felt his kisses on her body. 

Rowen started to slowly fill her body with his black aura. The more she is in contact with him the more aura started filling her body. Soon enough she started letting out loud moans of pleasure.

Her whole body turned completely hot and her private part started leaking love juices. Her face turned, burning red as she tightly held Rowen in her embrace.

Her head placed over his shoulder as her breaths turned completely erratic. With his every kiss she felt something different. Something so blissful that she can't fathom it.

Rowen looked at her horny state and smiled. She was acting cute. Just a moment ago she said that she never enjoyed what Rowen did to her previously and that he was molesting her. However, now looking at it she seems to enjoy it very much.

"I told you that you were enjoying it. And let me tell you by the end of this. You will be begging for more. Every part of your body will beg for my attention. So if you act like a good girl now. Maybe I will listen to your requests in future." Rowen whispered in her ears and smiled.

"I am not enjoying it!" She said with an angry frown on her face. "You are just a pathetic creature. I will never submit to you no matter what. And one day I will kill you!" Her voice was louder than ever before.

While speaking the veins and arteries on her neck protruded. She was very angry, however, not at Rowen but at herself and that anger manifested in her words.

'How can I ever enjoy this! It is impossible!' She denied what her body was telling her. And the frustration of it made her angry at herself.

"Let's see for how long you keep that attitude of yours," Rowen said and then grabbed her ass. He even started revolving his demonic technique to infuse his Black energy in her body more rapidly.

He wanted to make this arrogant girl his sex slave. Just like his other girls. He wanted her to beg for his attention and crave for his dick.

"I will never submit to you!" 

"Ok enough with the starters let's go for the main course now," Rowen said and then a devilish smile formed on his face.

Winona knew what he meant by the main course and a current went through her body she looked at him and then felt his giant almost rubbing against her stomach and gulped her saliva.

However soon a determined expression appeared on her face. 'I will never let this demon break me. No matter what happens I just have to suffer it for today. Then tomorrow even if Sister Winona doesn't listen to me I will go and tell to the king maybe he will be able to convince her.' She thought.

"Ahh!" She moaned as she felt the tip of his penis on her entrance.

"Stop!"

"How can I? You are too inciting." He laughed.

"Stop now! Please!"

"Your boyfriend has allowed us to be together."

"Ahh!" Her eyes widened as she felt the giant thing half trusted in her vagina. Her face contorted in pain and her whole body shook for a moment.

"You..." Her voice didn't come out as she let out a gasp.

"You are tight!" There was a smile on Rowen's face.

"Nooo...! I can't cheat on Kas!"

"You have said it yourself before, that you are not cheating. I just forced you to do this." Rowen grabbed her ass and raised his waist to penetrate her more.

"Look how your pussy is clenching my dick. Haha..." 

His tongue started to taste her neck and his hands started to feel every part of her back.

"You can't do this... Ahh..." 

"I am doing it... Haha..."

"Ouch..." A moan escaped her mouth as her butt clenched. Her whole body has turned hot by this time. She couldn't believe that she was enjoying this. Even some of her saliva started to drop out of the corner of her mouth in ecstasy.

"I was right! You are just a horny bitch."

Rowen raised his waist again and pistoned his shaft again in the deepest part of her vagina.

"No, I am not... Ahh..."

"Yes, you are! Look, how you are moaning like a slut." 

Rowen's pace intensified on her body. The water around them splashed and low thumping sounds reverberated in the room.

Both of them were feeling excited. Loud moans escaped their mouth on regular intervals. There was a smile on Rowen's face while Winona hid her expression as much as she could. However, her moans made it clear that she was in pleasure.

The black aura coming to from Rowen assaulted both her soul and body again and again.

"Can I cum inside you?" Rowen said with a smirk.

"No Stop! You can't!" Winona tried to struggle away from his tight embrace. However, it failed as her strength was zero due to meridian blocking poison.

"Haha..." 

"Stop... Stop..." Her face contorted as she embedded her nails in his shoulders.

Rowen started thrusting his dick with full force in her vagina. Touching her deepest part with his every stroke. 

"No... Agh...!" She let out a loud moan and her body jerked on his iron shaft again and again. Her eyes rolled up in pleasure as she orgasmed.

"Here I come." With a final stroke, Rowen filled her entire pussy with his thick fluid. 

"Ahh..." He let out a grunt and then kissed her on the neck. 

"Umh..."

He left a red mark on her jade white skin.

Winona huffed on his shaft as tears fell down her eyes. Her body was completely covered with sweat as her head was rested on his shoulder. 

"Ugh...ugh..." Her sobbing voice resounded in the bathroom. 

Many rose petals were stuck to her body and steam was still rising from the hot water. The whole bathroom turned silent for a minute after that Rowen smiled and started moving his hips again. Against her crotch.

"Ouch...stop!"

Just as she realised that Rowen was starting again. Her eyes widened and then a panicked expression appeared on her face.

'If... If this continues...' Her mind was in a complete mess. She couldn't tell what was happening to her body. She just can't seem to control it.

Just now she felt so good that she orgasmed.

'Why... Why...why?!! What is he doing to my body and soul?' She looked at him and seeing his handsome features and his chiselled body a blush formed on her face.

'No! Kas is my love!'

"Hahaha... Tell me are you in love with me?" Rowan whispered in her ears as he slowly pierced her flesh again and again. Enjoying her body thoroughly.

"Never! You are a demon! Ah..."

Winona let out a cute moan as Rowen stroked hard inside her vagina.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes... Agh... You are just a pathetic demon." 

"Then why are you blushing?"

"I am not!" Winona bit her lower lip as more shameful expression came to her face. Even her ears turned completely red. Her heart was racing so fast form his words that she felt, it could come out of her mouth any time.

"Ha... Your pussy just tightened around my dick... Yes... So you really are a cheating whore." Rowen said as his one hand rested on her ass and his other on her head. Then he started thrusting loudly in her vagina.

"No... Ahhh...! You are lying!" 

"Haha... You are so easy to read... Your pussy has just tightened even more... Ahh..."

"No... Agh... Agh... Sob... I only love Kas." Her voice choked as tears fell from her eyes. She was feeling guilty. Her body was enjoying this torment and if this continues she was sure that her conscious will soon be defeated in front of extreme pleasure.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Hahaha... So you really are feeling good. Don't worry sometimes it's good to leave your morals behind and enjoy the moment. Just leave your body in my care and enjoy the process." Rowen whispered in her ears.

12