124- Will you kill her?
556 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lilias started kissing Rowen just as she came out of the hellish dimension. 

Her whole body was glued to him like a magnet and she was desperately hugging him like if she let him go he will disappear.

"Umm..."

"What happened?" Lilias asked after fifteen minutes of kissing him.

Rowen also sat down on a log and made her sit too. 

"Well, I am on a date with my sister Ia." He said with a smile on his face.

Lilias cast a gaze at the girl sitting in front of Rowen with seductive clothing on. 

She then looked at Rowen and smiled.

"I am sure your sister Ia won't mind your mother spending some time with you. Right?" Lilias looked at Ia with a smile.

Ia nodded at her with a smile. She knew her place. She has seen Rowen being all lovey-dovey to his mom. 

And by the reaction of the meeting, she could figure out that her master was in love with his mom.

"Well, what about Aurora. How is she doing?" Rowen asked.

"Well, she was begging to meet you. She even threatened to kill me if I touched you. However, after some time her mood calmed down and she was ready to listen. She said that she wanted to meet you and will let you touch other women as long as you don't do it in front of her."

"Hmm..." Rowen contemplated a little. 

He was sure she will kill all of his companions the moment he returned her power. 

He needed to train her and make her an obedient slave. She could be useful to him.

"Let's call her," Rowen said and waved his hand.

"Woosh!" 

With a blow of air, naked body of Aurora landed in the middle of three. 

There were many cuts and bruises on her body and she was bleeding from many places.

Rowen looked at her mom and raised his eyebrows. 

"Well, we just negotiated a little." She said while raising both of her shoulders. 

"This girl was not even ready to listen to me. So I fixed her a little."

Rowen smiled at her mom's words. She was just like him and that is why he liked her so much. 

He then turned around and looked at Aurora. 

She was unconscious and her body was on the ground.

He squatted near her, his left hand's forefinger touched her chin and then he infused his Qi in her body.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and looked at Rowen.

His familiar aura in her body completely reinvigorated her. 

Rowen took out a jade bottle and drank some liquid from it.

"Rowen..." 

Just as she was about to say something.

Rowen kissed her on the lips and filled her mouth with medicinal fluid. The wounds on her body started to heal visibly.

"Oh... You are feeling merciful today." Lilias said.

"Well, she is one of my toys after all." Rowen stood up and smiled at Lilias. "And you have always said to keep my toys with care."

"No need to stick to my words. I can give you as many toys as you want."

Rowen chuckled at her words and looked at Aurora.

"Hey! I hope my mom didn't hurt you much."

Aurora looked at Rowen and quickly stood up. There were tears in her eyes as she tightly hugged him. 

"I will not threaten you from now on. Please don't abandon me." She said as tears fell from her eyes.

“You will not?” Rowen looked at her with a doubtful expression.

He could tell that she was lying.

The moment he gives her power back she will attack Lilias and Ia. 

After finishing them she will come for him.

Either she will keep him captive or kill him too.

“Yes. I will definitely not hurt you neither these girls. Please kiss me again” She said.

Rowen smiled at her words and moved back.

He reached towards Ia and then holding her hand he make her stand up.

His hand reached for her face and then he kissed her on the lips in front of Aurora.

When Aurora saw Rowen kissing Ia her face turned red of anger. She balled her fist as her nails got embedded in her palms. She was angry. Her whole body was shivering with anger.

How dare this random girl to seduce her man. Rowen solely belonged to her and no one else. Her whole body was telling her to kill the girl that Rowen was kissing. 

Both she and Rowen are connected by destiny and no one should come between them. Anyone that even tries to do so should be punished to death.

She clenched her teeth and seeing the girl with horns enjoying the kiss her anger flared up even more. 

Her heart started pumping blood to her head as she contracted her whole body. 

Her eyes turned red and the only thing that was in her mind was to open the head of this monster bitch in front of her.

She looked around her and found a rock on the ground she picked it up and angrily threw it at Ia. "Go Die! How dare you touch him. He is mine and no one else have any rights on him!" She yelled.

The rock she threw to kill Ia didn't even reach her. It disintegrated in the middle. Lilias crushed the rock with her qi.

Rowen moved away form Ia and then sighed at Aurora. "See you can't stand on your words for even a minute. How I am supposed to believe you?" He said and kicked her in the stomach.

Aurora fell back and landed in the dust. Rowen then stepped on her face. "You dare touch my ladies and I will teach you what true pain is." He said and spat at her.

He was angry with her behaviour. How dare she touch his objects. And his mom, he can't put her life in danger. 

He just wanted to finish this girl right now. However, he could feel something between them and he was sure it was Dao of love messing with him. 

He can't risk killing this Bitch. 

"Ahh... Yes, I remember something. Your lovely sister has accompanied me here. I am sure she would be pleased to meet you." Rowen said and looked at Lilias.

Lilias nodded at him and then disappeared and appeared again with Aurora's sister. She threw the blue-haired girl towards Rowen. 

He grabbed Aurora's sister and then squeezed her ass.

"So now what? Will you kill your sister too. How about I play with your sister in front of your eyes. So tell me are you gonna kill her? That would be a scene to watch." Rowen said with a smirk as his hands started playing with her sister's boobs.

"Tasi? What are you doing here? Rowen, what are you doing with my sister? Please stop it. You know I love you so much. So please, for our love." Aurora said.

"Love? You were ready to kill his love and now you except for him to care about your love. How can you be so shameless?" Lilias said as she stepped in front.

How could this girl be so brawny? She wants everything to be her way. That could not be possible and on top of that, she had to do all this to Rowen. He is more tenacious than her.

"Stop... Stop touching me! And Big Sister what are you doing here? Did this guy hurt you?"  Tasi said as she struggled herself away from Rowen's embrace and hugged Aurora who was on the ground.

Rowen looked at both of them and Rolled his eyes. He really was not gonna have sex with her sister. No one can tell if her sister has a curse like her too. That would be twice the trouble he already has.

Ia on the other hand had a wide smile on her face. She moved back and sat down on a log. She always loved a good drama. And what better than this. 

The only thing she was missing was some good food to eat while watching all this. 

Rowen looked at Ia from the corner of his eye and ignored her. She was from a rare Demoness bloodline after all. Not scaring death was in their blood. And he liked his girls that way.

"She is gonna sleep with me tonight. You have a chance now to stop it. Kill her and you would be able to prevent me from cheating on you." Rowen said and threw a knife on the ground.

Tasi was the only weak point of Aurora that he has found. If this strategy of his didn't work then he has to take the risk of harming his consciousness and kill Aurora.

After all, he can't keep a ticking time bomb with him. She just needs to escape once and she could make his life worse than hell. 

And the thing is he doesn't wanna risk his consciousness. As he can tell that the Dao of love is creating troubles to stop him from achieving his goal of becoming the Demon God. 

Once his consciousness gets damaged it would be a lot easier for Dao of Love to stray him from his path.

10