127- Human Meat
547 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Felicia, can I ask for a little help from you?" Rowen asked after pulling her aside from both Ia and Lilias. He wanted to send Ia to her kingdom for some time and research there about something that is connected to Dao of darkness.

He knew that it will be very hard for her to decline. As she was insecure about both of them. 

Felicia looked at him with a smile. "You know you don't have to ask. You can demand anything you want." Felicia said. She was very happy about how Rowen called her future wife. 

Her face was red and she was ready to do anything she could to please him. She wanted to be his future wife.

"Well Ia, is a huge bookworm and she wanted to read as much as she could to increase her knowledge and power. So if you can help her get in your Kingdom's imperial Library. I would forever be grateful to you." Rowen said while holding her hand.

This was very important for him. He had to find something related to Dao of Darkness as soon as possible or Dao of Love will overpower him one day and then it would be impossible to reach his goal of becoming the greatest Demon in the universe.

"Imperial Library?" Felicia looked at him with a hesitant expression. In their Imperial Library, many secret techniques of her family were placed. Even if she wanted to she can't give him access to the full Imperial Library.

Rowen looked at her hesitant expression and smiled. "Don't worry sister Felicia if you don't want her to go there then it's ok too. You don't need to take any more trouble." Rowen said and released his grip from her hand.

He then moved away form her. 

When she felt his grip loosen on her hand and how he left her to stand away. A strange fear gripped her heart. She quickly moved towards him.

"Wait... Maybe I can." 

Rowen listened to her words and smiled. 

"Sister Felicia you don't have to force yourself. I think she could wait for some time till I am strong enough to get some good books for her."

Rowen said while looking at Ia.

Ia and Lilias both smiled at his words. Both of them knew how manipulative Rowen was. He could sell you to a brothel and you will not even know what happened to you.

"Yes, sister Felicia you don't have to force yourself. For now, I will do with the little books that I get to form Master Rowen. I am in no hurry to go to the Imperial Library."

Rowen nodded at her words and then moved towards Ia. He patted her head and then hugged her. 

When Felicia saw him giving hugs and pats to Ia. Her heart started beating at a rapid pace. Her hands started fidgeting and then she remembered how Rowen has left Dana because she failed to trust him and now she was doing the same.

She can't even trust him enough to send one of his demons to her Imperial Library.

"Don't need to wait for it sister Ia. Since you have called me sister. You are just like my sister now. And whatever that is mine is yours too. I can get you into the Imperial Library. However, there are some secret sections there, in which even I am not allowed to enter."

"I am afraid I can't get you those secret sections. However, leaving them you can use any book in my kingdom's Imperial Library."  Felicia said while grabbing Ia's hands and moving her away from Rowen's embrace.

She couldn't see her sticking to Rowen anymore. 

"Whatever is yours is mine?" Ia asked with a smile on her face as she cast a knowing gaze at Rowen.

"Yes absolutely since you are Rowen's friend you can ask me for anything."

"Thanks, Sister Felicia," Ia said and hugged her.

"Thanks, Felicia," Rowen said with a smile.

Ia moved away from Felicia and left Rowen with her. 

He moved towards her and then kisses her on the lips. His hands moved behind her waist and then pulled her with a grip towards him. Her bosom touched his carved body. 

Both of his hand moved towards her bouncy ass and squeezed them while their kiss deepened.

"Umm..."

"Hmmm..."

Felicia held his head by both of her hand and moved her tongue deeper in his mouth. Her face was completely red with excitement and she was on her toes to kiss him due to her height. 

She didn't care about the two ladies beside him. As from this action, it was clear who Rowen belonged to. And now both of them would not put their hands on him.

She could feel his hands on her ass and a deeper blush formed on her cheeks. The sweet taste of his tongue and the manly smell warming her face made her forget everything around her.

After finally sucking her luscious lips. Rowen left her mouth and looked deep in her eyes. He kissed her again gently on her lips.

"I knew you would never break my trust. That was the reason why I chose you instead of Dana."

"I told you I can even give my life to the ones I trust."

Rowen listened to her and smiled. He could feel the warm and sweet breath coming out of her mouth after the kiss and his chest could feel her heart beating rapidly.

"Really?" There was a smile on his face.

"I promise. If you even want her to read the secret books. I will do it risking my life."

After the kiss, she was determined to do anything she could to make Rowen happy.

Ia and Lilias smiled at her words. She was finally shedding her shell. If this continues it they may even get some treasure out of her kingdom.

Felicia moved away form his manly body and then her warm body started to cool down. She didn't have enough courage to look at the two ladies after the shameless act she has done just now.

She was a dignified lady after all. She has never behaved like this ever before in her life. She clicked her fingers and a pink circle surrounded her.

A wave-like pink tornado covered her whole body. 

The three of them could feel a fresh warm wind hitting their faces and then suddenly the tornado died down in an instant. Felicia was no longer in the room. Only her voice reverberated for a few seconds.

"Just come to my Residence tomorrow. I will prepare everything" 

Ia finally slumped down on the sofa while rolling her eyes. She was exhausted after putting up so much fake act. She then looked at Rowen and remembered his acting skills. 

A terrified expression appeared on her face. 'How can he spew so much bullshit in just a few minutes. It's just indecipherable.' Respect for Rowen raised in her heart by many levels. 

She almost wanted to kiss his feet. However, she remembered that she was not as kinky and decided against it. 'I can kiss his dick instead.' Drool formed on her face as she looked at his face.

However, before she could do anything. Both Rowen and Lilias disappeared from the apartment. Leaving her alone with no instructions.

When she saw them gone. She stood up and scanned the entire apartment. "What the fu*k? Where did they disappear? Never mind let me just eat someone." She stood up and kicked the front door.

Both her horns and tail disappeared as she moved out if the Apartment. She didn't want much attention on her.

Her stomach was growling as if it would inflate if she didn't eat anything. Just as she stepped in the market her eyes glimmered with excitement. She licked her lips seeing so much human meat. 

"It's been a long time since I had some human meat. Wait I never had human meat. I am sure it must be tasty." She looked at all the delicious bodies roaming in the market. Most of them were females and were extremely tender and beautiful.

She wanted to eat them all. However, she remembered Rowen said something about not causing too much Ruckus. She again looked at all the girls and almost cried. She can't touch them without his permission.

Rowen and Lilias, on the other hand, appeared in Dana's mansion. She was currently sitting on her bed reading a book. She was focused on it. However, sensing Rowen coming she looked up with a smile.

Her eyes then landed on Lilias. And she raised her eyebrows in a questioning look. "Who is she?" She asked.

Rowen chuckled at her words and went and sat in front of her. He kissed her on the lips. "You forget to welcome your lover first." He said.

Dana kissed him again on the lips. "Don't worry I can never forget about you. You are the only one that forgets about me. We haven't met since the last time." She said and remembered the night they spent together.

How she peed in his room. A shameful expression appeared on her face. She has still preserved some of the scars that Rowen made on her body. She didn't heal them.

9