136- Removing the Demon
560 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowen looked at Winona, her back bent towards him. Her silky soft thigh in his hand and he was continuously pushing his waist back and forth in the deepest and warmest part of her vagina. Her white coloured shirt was completely wet and Rowen could see her raised up bra and her dark nipples sticking to her shirt. Her wet hairs were also stuck to her forehead and Rowen couldn't tell if she was sweating from her head or it was just the water.

Rowen smiled looking at her erotic expression. His smile widened and then he pushed her forcefully against the wall. His hand that was holding one of her thigh left it and pressed against the wet wall in front. "Ahh...!" Winona let out a loud moan as her whole body got stuck to the front wall. Her chest rubbed against the cold polished stone wall. Rowen held both of her hands against the wall and the started thrusting his giant dick from behind.

"Master It... It... Ahh... Hurts...!" 

"You wanna save Felicia?"

"Yes!"

"Then be a good little bitch." Rowen said and strocked his giant upwards in her vagina. He could feel it hitting against something soft. It was a hole that was sucking the tip of his penis in. "Your womb is begging for my dick." 

"Ahh..." Winona's nose and eyes raised up in extreme pleasure.

"Master is the best."

"What do you think, should we close the bathroom door? Your boyfriend may wake up and see you here in this condition. Hahaha..."

"Ah... Ouch... Master is the only one I care about. I don't care about that pathetic person anymore. He is just an annoyance to me now. I will find the time and break up with him." 

Rowen laughed out loud at her words and moved her around. "Don't break up with him. I want to see that pathetic loser watch how I steal and ravage his love in front of his eyes." He said and then closing the gate of the bathroom he tore her wet shirt apart and then started kissing the back of her shoulders. Her bra was hanging from one of her hand and there was an ecstatic expression on her face. Her hands were holding the door and then Rowen moved his penis out of her pussy and placed it on the tip of her asshole.

"Master... Slowly..."

Winona looked back at Rowen with a red face. Her heart was beating at a rapid pace. Her whole body was preparing for what was about to come. She knew that it would be painful and then Rowen's strange aura will make her feel that she was on ninth heaven. She was both scared and excited about what was about to happen.

Rowen looked at the small hole on her butt and then spread it apart with his thumbs. "Agh..." A muffled grunt resounded in his ears and a smile formed on his face. "Don't worry I will stop before your breakdown. After all, you still have to show some face to your boyfriend." Rowen said and then moved his waist forward.

However, he was unable to enter her small hole she was too tight. He looked in her eyes. "You are too stubborn." He said. "Master... I am sorry." Winona said. One of her hand was tightly grabbing the metallic Door Latch. Rowen then raised his body and stood on his toes to reach inside her easily. "Yess..." Rowen saw the tip of his glans entering her clenching asshole and moaned.

After finding the right spot. He moved both of his hands from her ass and then grabbed her waist tightly. His body leaned down to her ears and then he whispered. "Let's wake up your shitbag boyfriend." He said and then slowly penetrated her warm flesh. His hands were tightly clenched around her waist as he was taking deep breaths to enter her fully.

"Ehhh..." A voice leaked out of his mouth as he clenched his butt and finally moved one-fourth of his penis in her body. Winona's face was already covered in tears by this time. She was currently clenching her teeth to endure the pain. She wanted to cry however no voice came out of her chest because of lack of air. She placed her head against the wooden door and grunted.

Rowen felt her tight flesh around his penis. Anal was definitely completely different from the vagina. While the vagina tries to suck in the penis. Rectum felt completely the opposite. It tried its hardest to push Rowne's dick out. The folds inside her rectum rhythmically contracted and loosened to do so. And that was what Rowen loved about it. He liked to go against nature. He enjoyed breaking things that do not comply with him. And more than anything he enjoyed watching people in pain. 

His hand moved up and he loudly clapped his muscular hand against her soft asscheek. Making it red in just one hit. "Ahh... Ahh....uhh...ugh..." Winona finally broke down as she started crying out loudly. The pain was too much. However just as she cried another loud slap resounded on her ass cheek and then her voice got stuck in her throat again. His penis was already halfway in her Rectum and it was moving forward to completely tear her down.

Rowen moved again and she let out another grunt of pain. "Your inside is just so tight. Tell me, how much you are enjoying it." Rowen said as he finally moved his whole thing in her ass with a hard stroke. 

"Ahh... Master... Master... Is amazing. I am feeling very good... Ugh... Ugh... Best..."

She couldn't even finish her words as Rowen has already started to stroke his dick in and out against her anus rapidly. She felt like the skin around her ass hole was burning because of friction. She even suspected that it has torn down from some places. Maybe some blood was also flowing out of it. However, she couldn't see it.

Kas heard distant voices silently ringing in his head. He opened his eyes to see a blurry outline of a room in front of him. His head was hurting and there were constant voices in his ears. His eyes squinted as he looked around in the blurry haze. His hands moved down and then he pulled his body out of the warm two-layered blanket.

His eyes opened up suddenly and then he looked around again. He knew this place. He has already come here once before. This was one of the Guest Rooms of Flying Castle of Stiya. "I am alive." A smile formed on his face as he looked at his hands in front of him. He thought that he will definitely be dead by now. That Demoness looked very dangerous and powerful. Looks like his highness has come at the right time and protected us.

He looked around with a happy smile and wanted to meet Winona first. However, he couldn't see anyone else expect him in the room. And then suddenly he heard moaning sounds coming from his left, he looked around and saw that it was coming from the bathroom. The wooden door was closed and a familiar voice was coming out of it.

His heartbeat started to rise as he legs shrivelled out of the bed. "What is happening." His face was already red and his hands were started to turn cold out of nervousness.

"Ahh... Master Rowen Slowly... Aghh... Ah... Slow..." 

"Winona." When He identified her voice and her orgasmic sounds his nervousness level raise to the sky. He quickly moved towards the bathroom and knocked on the door. "Winona! Are you ok? What is happening?" 

He asked.

"Ahh... Kas! You are awake! It's... It's... Nothing... Agh..." 

"What do you mean nothing? You sound like you are in pain. And is master Rowen inside with you?" The more he listened to her voice the more his heart started to beat faster. He wanna hear a clear response from Winona. What she was doing in the bathroom with Rowen. She hated him and now all this... 'Could she be cheating on me?' He thought and banged on the wooden door again.

"Ahh... Kas... When we... Ouch... When we were captured by demons they inserted demon seeds in our bodies and master Rowen is currently helping me removing the demon inside me... Agh...!" 

"He has already removed the demon from you when you were unconscious... Only me and sister Felicia are remaining now." Winona made up a lie on the spot. Since Rowen has denied her from breaking up with Kas, she tried her best to come up with a lie while Rowen's giant Rod was still inside her and this was all she came up with on the spot. Although it seemed like a big lie, she knew that ignorant fool behind the door only needed a small thread to tie his hopes too. He would never question her words.

When Kas heard her words he let out a loud breath. Although he still suspected that something was wrong. However, he quickly self talked out of it. 'What am I doing? I know that Winona loves me and she would never do something like this to me.' He thought.

9