140- Ayil
482 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I know of a thing that Rowen desperately wants and if you give it to him then he may make some space for you in his heart," Ia said with her eyebrows raised. She was expecting her to believe her words and find something about Dao of darkness while she rome around and enjoys her stay in this magnificent place. "I am a very generous girl after all. I always help people in need while putting my needs aside and as your sister, I am willing to sacrifice my happiness so that you can be happy." Ia said with a righteous expression on her face. She was really feeling proud of herself.

Winona listened to her and her eyes glistened in astonishment and reverence. If what Ia said is true and she really has a way by using which she can make Rowen happy then she will have a great debt on her. A happy smile formed on her face as she held Ia's hands. "Can you tell it to me?" Winona asked with expectations in her eyes.

Ia looked at her and then looked away. She then sighed. She has to sacrifice for other people she is too good for this world. "Since you are begging from me. I will tell you about it." Is said with a pained expression on her face as she was losing something really precious of hers. "Master Rowen is looking for something about the Dao of darkness and if you can find something related to it in this library then he will be very happy with you and who knows if he may even start liking you." She said again.

Winona listened to her and clenched her fist, a determined expression appeared on her face. "Thanks, sister Ia, I will never forget this debt of yours." She said and bowed towards Ia. 

Ia waved her hands at her. "Don't be grateful to me. Just consider this as a gift from your generous and righteous sister." She then looked around. "I was hoping to get some good lunch here. Can we get some?" She said.

Winona's ears perked up as she looked at Ia. "Don't worry sister Ia, I will bring the best food there is, in the kingdom." She said.

Ia smiled at her words. "You really don't have to to do that. I can starve if you are busy." She said.

Just as she said that Winona bowed in front of her "I apologise for keeping you, our guest hungry." She said and then disappeared from the library and in just a few seconds she appeared in front of her with a girl with her.

Ia raised her eyebrows looking at the girl surrounding her. She was wearing lavish clothes and there was a ton of gold jewellery on her body. Her left hand was also covered with tattoos. The girl was brown-skinned and had dark black hairs. She came in front and bowed down in front of Ia.

"Lady." She took in a breath. "This one is called Hamara, Allow me to be in your service." She said and then moved her body up. 

Ia looked at her and then peeked at Winona. A smile formed on her face and then she nodded lightly at Winona in approval. "Hamara." Ia looked at her. "Call me Ia." She said.

Hamara looked at Ia for a moment and then looked at Winona. Winona nodded in approval. "Lady Ia." She said and smiled.

"Can you show me all the good places in your kingdom?" Ia asked.

"Yes, Lady Ia. It would be my pleasure." 

"Great." Ia's smile widened as she happily moved towards Winona. "Sister Winona, you are the best." She said while placing both of her hands on her shoulder.

"Don't be so modest Sister Ia. You have shown how generous you are. This is just nothing in front of it." Winona replied with a slight blush.

Ia nodded at her words "I hope you can find it. Before Rowen comes out of that Room." 

"Don't worry sister Ia, I will do my best." 

"Let's go," Ia said and then disappeared from the place with Hamara.

Winona smiled after they disappeared and then moved towards the bookshelves around her. Her eyes had a determined flame in them. This was the first thing she was gonna do for Rowen and she didn't wanna mess it up as he was really important for her.

After one day of sitting in the altar room, Rowen looked at the old man who was floating in another corner practising his own cultivation. 'I am not getting any negative emotions.' He thought. He has already waited for twenty-four hours. Maybe because the emotions can't really travel through one space to other. However, he could feel the emotions of Garu when he was in his Hellish direction so what happened now? 'Is it because the hellish dimension is mine. That is the reason why I felt the emotions coming from it?' He was about to ask the old man to return to that space. However, suddenly he felt a rush of negative power and a smile formed on his face.

'It's working.'

He quickly closed his eyes and started focusing on his breakthrough. His body started filling up with energy and he could feel that he was about to breakthrough.

"Your power is Rising. How?" 

The old man opened his eyes and looked at Rowen in astonishment. He never thought that someone could suck out power from another space. And Death space of Stiya. It's a closed space. Even entering in it is harder. More of seeping power from it. However, Rowen has done it.

"It's just my technique," Rowen said with a smile.

"Your technique..." The old man looked at him and turned silent. He can tell that Rowen didn't wanna talk about it. So he preferred not to ask him too much. Rowen was after all is doing him a great favour. If he can heal his beloved daughter then the old man doesn't know how he would be able to repay his favour.

Both of them closed their eyes and started focusing on their cultivation. And in the next five days, Rowen broke through to the Spirit Saint Realm. 

"Your broke through." The old man said.

"Thanks to Your highness," Rowen replied.

The old man nodded at his words. "Drink that blood slowly and while doing so make sure to rotate your demonic energy in the backwards direction." 

Rowen nodded at his words and then started chugging the blood pitcher slowly. He didn't question the old man's words too much as he was a heretic realm expert and he knows much more than him. He also looked hundreds of years old so he must also have a lot of experience. Also if Rowen speaks too much about Demonic cultivation then he may somehow reveal that he was lying earlier. That he is not a demonic cultivator but a demon. That would cause a lot of trouble for him. 

The Blood slowly started entering his body and then to his Dantian where Rowen rotated it back as the old man said. To be honest for him it didn't matter much if he rotated it backwards or in the regular direction. As he has demonic Dao with him, he could easily absorb the demonic energy from the blood. Just as he Dantian started filling up with demonic energy. His face started turning red and sweat covered his whole body. The veins on his neck protruded and his whole body clenched. He closed his eyes tightly. He let like he was full however someone was still pushing in more food in his body.

Although in pain, he still continued to slowly drink the blood as this is a golden opportunity. If can succeed in it then he can have his hands on a Heretic Realm Demon. He would then easily be one of the strongest creatures in this plane.

Only after ten days, he heard a crack in his Danitian and his whole body flushed with excitement. He stood up and felt his body. Power flowing under his vein. He wanted to shout in excitement however he restrained himself as he was still in front of the Old Man and Felicia was still unconscious. He didn't wanna show any happiness on his face before he treats her.

He slowly moved towards Felicia and with a sympathetic expression placed his hand on her head. "I will definitely bring you back," he said and then looked at the old man. The Old Man also nodded at him and then clapped. Suddenly the teleportation formation on the floor activated and two bodies appeared in front of Rowen.

"She is General Ayil and she has volunteered herself as a sacrifice for Felicia." The old man said as he moved towards the brave looking for she had a pride expression on her face. Her hairs were dark black and so were her eyes. She had a scary and bloody aura around her body as she has already killed thousands of lives with her own hands. She stood up straight her poise perfect. She looked at the old man with love in her eyes and then her eyes stopped at the altar for a few seconds and then she finally Looked at Rowen.

10