148- Sadist
585 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You know I will never say those words no matter what. I am the princess of Stiya and such dirty words can never come out of my mouth." Felicia said as she placed her hand on his shoulder.

Her body was heating in his presence. However, he was deliberately making things harder for her. How can she ever speak such bad words? All her life she has been focused on etiquette and manners and from the time she has met him, she has already gone against her father and has even done she never thought she would do in her life that is kiss a man.

Rowen held both her shoulders with his hands and his eyes followed her iris. "Look at me. I really don't want you to do anything for me. Let's just spend this small time we have making good memories. I know that you have just woke up from a traumatic experience and I don't want to hurt you anymore. I am still regretting the previous moment I make you cry because of my mean desires. I never thought about how you would really feel. And I don't know if I would ever be able to remove the guilt of today's event from my heart. Let's just go on a date and spend some time together," Rowen said.

Felicia looked at his serene eyes and his pleated lips and was a little taken aback. 'Is he really serious? Or was he teasing me? What was that smile before?" Many questions raised in her mind.

"Ok." She finally murmured with a disappointed sigh as her brows lower down with her eyes staring at the floor.

"So where are we going? This is after all your kingdom. And you should know the places better than me." Rowen asked with a smile.

"Since I can't place a foot out of my Courtyard. Why not we go there. I have a huge garden in my courtyard and I can even order my servants to prepare all the nice dishes for us." Felicia said and then took out a jade messenger.

"I have told them. By the time we reach their those guys would be preparing a perfect date for us." 

"You are amazing," Rowen said with a smile.

"Hmph." 

With a pout on her face, both of them disappeared from the place and then appeared in her courtyard again. "Let's first get refreshed," Felicia said and then moved towards the bathroom. "I will bathe first, don't peek." She said and moved towards the bathroom and while going there she looked at Rowen as her eyes slanted sideways. Her shoulder lowered down and with a slightly raised smile, she entered the bathroom.

Rowen looked at her and smiled. He was teasing her. He will completely break her today both physically and emotionally. After today every part of her body will beg for his dick.

He knew that Felicia has invited him in the bathroom. However, he decided against it. He wanted to tease her a bit extra. 

Soon enough Felicia came out of the bathroom with a white towel covering her body. There was pout on her face and she looked at Rowan with a glint in her eyes her breathing was erratic and hairs were dishevelled and wet. This guy is really crossing his limits. She then remembered his words again and wanted to speak them, however, her dignity restricted her again.

Rowen smiled at her and then entered the bathroom. He also took a bath and while doing so he locked the room form inside with his spiritual barrier.

After getting out of the bath Rowen cast his eyes and was stunned for a bit. She was looking gorgeous and seductive. Her slightly wet hairs were tied from her back and some of it was in front of her face. She was wearing a loose but seductive green dress with thin straps and a long V neck.

The dress flowed with her body, outlining most of her curves down to her legs. Rowen looked at her and smiled. She also blushed when noticed how Rowen was looking at her.

"Food is ready." She said and pointed at the table outside of her room in a huge garden.

"Let me change and then we will eat." Rowen was currently in only a towel.

Felicia narrowed her eyes and finally sighed. Her body has given up. She was so aroused that if she didn't get his dick then she will get unconscious.

"I... I... Beg you." She murmured.

"What?" Rowen looked at her with his brows raised. There was a smile on his face.

"I Beg You!" She said and then looked away from him. Her heart was beating so fast that it could pop out of her chest anytime. Her face was also fully red.

"Beg?" His smile widened.

Felicia looked at him and even more angry expression appeared on her face.

"You are bad!" 

"Am I?" He moved towards her as he dropped his Towel, he also formed a spiritual barrier around the whole courtyard.

Felicia looked at his giant and gulped her saliva. Her ashamed expression turned into a deep blush.

"I beg you to have sex with me." Finally, she couldn't resist anymore. Her body was screaming to taste his dick.

She moved towards him and then started kissing him desperately. Her hand on his neck and she was taking in deep breaths as she tasted his tongue with hers.

"Hmmm."

"Umm..."

"You are so naughty."

"You were the one begging."

"Mmm..."

"Let's move outside," Rowen said and then pushed her out of her room. 

Felicia moved towards their date table and threw the food down on the ground. The garden was big and there was also a fountain in the middle. There were no servants present as Rowen pushed them out with his spiritual shield.

She raised her dress and spread her legs in front of him. "Put it in." She said while biting her lower lip.

Rowen moved towards the table and then grabbed her waist.

"Turn around."

Felicia listened to him and moved her ass on the front of him. Rowen then pressed her body on the table and tore down her dress from the back. Her bouncy asscheaks appeared in front of him. He could also smell the mixture of food and her rosy perfume in the air.

He looked around and found a white burning candle on the table. A smile formed on his face. "Get ready for your punishment."

"Yes... punish me." 

Rowen smacked her ass and then grabbed the burning candle and tilted it over one of her ass cheeks. 

"Ahh..." Felicia grunted as she felt the burning sensation on her back. Biting her lower lip she grabbed the table cloth to bear the pain.

"Don't use your cultivation, or it would be no fun."

"Sadist!" She grunted as she felt another drop of hot wax. It was like, the wax was melting her skin.

Rowen chuckled at her words and then fixated the candle between her ass cheeks. "Clench it as tightly as you could or the candle will fall and sip down to your butthole." Rowen slapped her hard after saying so.

"Ahh..." Felicia moaned and then clenched her butt cheeks. She didn't want the hot stuff to go in her ass hole.

Rowen smiled at her and then placed his shaft on her vagina.

Felicia's eyes widened when she felt his tip on her opening. "What are you doing? That way the candle will definitely spill." She said and clenched her lower part even harder.

"That's your problem. It's a punishment after all." Rowen trusted his penis with full force and embedded half of it in her squishy tight cave.

"Oooh..." 

She felt as if her stomach was filling up just by half of his dick. Tightly clenching her jaw she endured the pain. This was her first time and hopefully, it was the first one for Rowen too. She hasn't asked him yet. However, from what she knew he is single.

She wanted to make it his and her best memory that they can store and cherish in their brains for the rest of the time they are alive. 

"Blood. So you were a virgin." Rowen said with a laugh.

A shameful expression appeared on her face. "What do you mean?"

"How you were begging for my dick, I thought you were a slut."

Her face turned even redder. "You! I will kill you!" She was angry at him. That was the reason why she didn't wanna beg for such a thing. However, this guy had left her no choice.

"Agh! I would love to die by your hands." Rowen said and then pushed his entire thing in her vagina touching the opening of her cervix.

Felicia's eyes rolled up as she let out a loud and cute moan. His dick was touching all her erogenous spots. And just as she did so she felt a strong burning sensation on her butthole. The hot candle wax was leaking in. Pain mixed with pleasure made her orgasm again. Her whole body shook in pleasure.

"Ahh..." She let out a long moan and only after some time the extreme pain pulled her out of the euphoria.

"Balance it!" She said while huffing for breath as she felt her nipples hurting because they were hard and pressed against the table.

Rowen laughed at her and then pulled the candle up. He then trusted the lower part of it in her ass hole. "Masochist slut!"

12