152- You and Me?
480 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowen waved his hand over her and made her disappear from the place. His Black aura has already invaded her body and it's only a matter of time that with her body her soul also gets completely in his control. However, the problem was that he doesn't have much time. From the reaction and resistance, Anaphile is giving it may very well take his aura about ten to twenty years to invade her soul completely.

"Time to show who I am." A dark smile formed on his face. For this past few weeks, he has come to this sect he was preparing for this. 

Now he has completely controlled both Felicia and Dana. He can use them to rule this whole plane. And that was his plan to conquer this plane. He didn't wanna play the hide and seek game anymore. He was born to rule and reign his terror and that was his destiny. From the time he was reborn in this world, its destiny was already decided to be crushed under his foot.

"Come out." He said and both Ia and Lilias moved in front of him. 

"Is everything ok?" Lilias looked at his different attitude and asked. He seemed more dangerous and evil than before. It's like he has returned to his self when he was in the Kingdom of Ellesmere. Although after getting out of there Lilias has never seen him like this. He started caring more about them. 

"It will be," Rowen said and then kissed Lilias. 

"You guys stay here. And research more about that Ascendance pit. I have someplace to go." His voice moved through both of their ears and with a synchronised response both of them nodded like wooden dummies that have just been enchanted by instruction glyph.

His hand waves in a circular motion and then a rush of Demonic Qi moved from his legs to his head. Increasing the circular pressure in his meridians. And then the space around him forged away straight to Dana's mansion, that was just outside the main market of this block.

When he reached outside her room's door. A spiritual barrier obstructed his spatial path and stopped him. She has placed a barrier around the room which mean something that she didn't want people to know was happening in the room.

Just as she sensed Rowen the spiritual barrier opened up and the wooden door opened up without any noise. And a small gush of fragrant wind swung around his face and his vision was greeted by Graceful figure of Dana.

She was standing there in front of a table filled with exquisite foods. The chair was pushed back, which mean she has just stood up from eating. Her body was covered by a long black skirt that was going over her naval and a black blouse that reviled her jade white-collar and her smooth shoulders. Her ears were twinkling with the sparkling brilliance of her diamond earrings.

"Who is he?"

A gentle and serene voice landed in Rowen's ears and he turned his head towards the right. On the other side of the table was sitting a man with a golden metallic mask on his face. There was a triangular glyph on the left side of the chin of the mask. And the holes for the eyes were so dark that it was impossible to see through them. The guy was wearing silvery-white clothes that contrasted with Dana and were sitting in a comfortable position on the wooden chair.

"Dear, he is someone I recruited to this sect. He is a Demon Tamer." 

"A demon tamer?" Mostink looked at Rowen with his dark eyes and contemplated for a few seconds.

"You are Rowen?" He asked.

Rowen bowed down to him in surprise. "This one is indeed Rowen." Sect Vice Leader knew his name? He then looked up and saw Dana's expression. She was even more stupified than him. 

'Does Mostink know about Rowen? Our relationship?" Her heart started beating at a fast rate. If he knows about their relationship then why did he not kill them already?

"You know him?" Dana asked in a low voice. She was afraid.

"Yes, Dynast of Stiya has told me to keep him in special care. I didn't know you would come here to make this easy for me." 

Rowen sighed internally when he heard about the Old Man. So he has put some words about him to this guy. That is good news now it would be easy for him to do what he intended to.

Mostink took out a small golden coin from his pocket and tapped it on the dining table. The Golden coin had the same triangular glyph that he had on his mask. 

"This should get you out of most of the hassle in the sect. Think of this as a key to Wheathollow sect. It can get you to most of the restricted places in the sect." Mostink said and stood up from the chair.

"Think about my proposal," Mostink said while looking at Dana.

"I will Dear..." Dana said with her cheeks raised in a smile.

Her heart was beating at an irregular pace. Her hands cold and her feet wanna rest in hot water.

"Thanks for your humble grace. Vice Leader." Rowen bowed again in front of him.

"Mmm... What are you doing here?" Mostink asked.

"This one was here to thank Lady Dana. She had helped one of my Demons to the access of the Library." 

Dana listened to him and relaxed her flustered body.

Mostink nodded at him and after a pause, he disappeared from the place with a golden spark that had a halo of its own.

Just as he disappeared, Dana let out a sigh and looked at Rowen with her brows raised and tears in her eyes. Her nose turned red and her throat was hurting.

Rowen looked at her condition and quickly formed a spiritual barrier around her compound.

"I will Die!" Tears dripped down on the white tablecloth soaking it wet as Dana sat down on the chair and buried her head in her folded hands.

"Quickly please," Rowen said and moved towards her with a smile on his face.

Dana listened to him and looked up with her puppy eyes.

"I am serious." 

"I hope so," Rowens said with a chuckle and dragging a chair out he sat down in front of her.

"You! It's not the time to joke around." 

"Really?" 

"Ahh... Yes..." Dana nodded her head again and again.

"Ok, tell me what happened?"

"Mostink. He said that he is gonna be a Sect Leader soon. And then I will have to marry him. and I don't want it! I would rather die."

"How about we kill him instead," Rowen said as he held Dana's hand.

"Kill? Are you crazy? I am telling you to stop joking. This is serious."

"I am serious."

Rowen looked at her serious expression and smiled internally. She really didn't wanna marry that guy. He was not teasing her he is thinking of taking over this sect and for this, he need help of Both Dana and Felicia. And first, it should be Dana.

"Really?" 

"Yes."

"How will you kill him? He is really powerful, a Heretic and even has the backing of Sect Leader who also is a peak Heretic and can ascend at any time. And don't forget that they also had an ascender in the higher realm. It's impossible." She said.

"You think I am weak?" 

"Yes." She nodded looking at him. 

Rowen coughed and then looked at her again, seriously. "I may not be as strong as him. However, if you help me I can take over this whole sect and then no one will be able to come between us." 

"You can?" She said in a cute voice.

"Yes... Definitely." 

"Tell me what I need to do?" 

"Just help me get access to the WheatHollow dungeons where all the prisoners are stored. And I will have enough power to kill the sect leader. And after that, we will run away. Just you and me." He said.

Dana listened to him and narrowed her eyes. "You and me?" She said with an annoyed expression. She has figured out in the time she has spent with Lilias that she is in love with Rowen. By how a blush and smile form on her face whenever she talks about him. And whenever his topics raised up in their conversation she had a proud expression on her face. 

Rowen raised his brows looking at her expression. "Yes..." He said. He still needed the help of this girl before he can take control of this whole sect and she was very important for his plan. Although he has got the golden token form Mostink he doesn't think that he will be able to enter the dungeons with this token. After all, it's one of the most protected and secretive places in the sect. It is said that the sect leader actually lives at the mansion on top of the Dungeons. Getting in could be very tricky even with her help.

Her face ballooned in a pout as a blush formed on her face. "You know Lilias is in love with you?" She said.

9