156- Offer?
437 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Miss Ampone I have an offer for you,” Rowen said with a smile on his face. He wanted those two Martial Synchronisation women without any ruckus. He knew WheatHollow sect has left Ampone in this dungeon for a reason and killing her will definitely attract attention to him.

Kauib listened to Rowen’s words and wanted to say something. This was not according to the plan. Rowen was supposed to kill this bitch and then he would have ravaged all the girls in this room. However, Kauib stayed silent as he remembered how Rowen almost killed him without even touching him. 

Ampone looked at Rowen and chuckled. “Offer? hahaha… be grateful that you are still alive, or I would have already killed you. If you have nothing to say then both of you can fuck off,” She said and spat at them.

When Rowen saw, how she was sparing both of their lives even after so much. He was sure that she has been deployed here to maintain a certain amount of peace in this hellish place, in exchange for her life. The smile on his face widened. “I can help you kill sect leader,” Rowen said through mental messaging technique. 

Ampone was about to move back when her back suddenly straightened up and her eyes focused intensely on Rowen. She was shocked, she couldn’t sense any aura on Rowen, which should mean that his cultivation must be sealed, however, just now he has used the mental messaging technique on her and for that, one needed Qi. ‘How could this be possible.’ She remembers that everyone’s cultivation is sealed before they are thrown in this dungeon. And in past one fifty years from the time she is in this place she hasn’t seen someone with cultivation thrown here. And what was even more shocking is that this guy looked like a mortal.

Recli saw that both of them were not moving even after sister Ampone has once again spared their life. She then looked at sister Ampone who was staring at them. ‘This is the perfect time for me to be in good books of sister Ampone.’ She nodded and moved her body in front of Rowen. “You Pig! Are you Deaf? Big sister has shown mercy on pigs like you. So now fuck off or do you guys really wanna die…” As she was saying her sentence suddenly she felt a grip on her chest. It was like a chain that has pierced through her heart and then surrounded it from all the direction.

The blood in her body turned cold and her eyes widened in terror. She wanted to speak however no words came out of her chest like there was no air in her lungs. She tried to moved her hands to struggle and even those were immovable. As she was standing at her position like a statue she felt like she was dying slowly and then tears formed in her eyes. She didn't wanna die! This was her last year of punishment and after it, she finally would be able to see light again.

Ampone looked at Recli's condition and sighed. She then nodded at Rowen. "Ok, come with me. And leave her." She said while pointing at Recli. Rowen smiled at her words and left his grip from her body. 

*Damp* Recli fell down on the floor as her hairs dishevelled over her head. She looked like a ghost, her face as pale as marble. Her whole body was shivering and tears were constantly falling form her eyes. As she stare at the floor with her whole life spinning around her eyes. One of the girls quickly came near and hugged her. "Sister Recli..." She said in a worried tone.

Rowen ignored them and moved behind tall lady Ampone silently. Kauib was behind him gritting his teeth. He was unsatisfied with how all of this turned out. He was really expecting to taste some good meat after so many years. For past one fifty years, he has never laid his hand on a girl. And today was his chance however even that now seems to have gone. 

Every girl in the room looked at their disappearing figure with their hearts beating at a faster rate. They were scared. 

After reaching the cell. Ampone sat down on a wooden bed, with her legs wide. She looked at both of them standing in front of her and raised her brows. "Tell me about your offer." She said while looking at Rowen.

"Miss Ampone, I am Rowen. I just need two of your girls and some of the information and in return, I will not kill you and may even help you in your revenge." Rowen said calmly and then released a breath.

Ampone listened to him and her brows furrowed. Her eyes then paused for a moment on Kauib and then she lightly patted on her knee. Letting out a sigh she moved her eyes glaring deep in Rowens. "I can't give any girls and as for the information we can negotiate." She said. How can she ever give her powerless girls to a group of beasts like them. They will not even leave their bones. As a woman, she knew how horrifying it is to stay in this hell without any protection. She has seen it with her eyes when she was first thrown here. 

Rowen blinked his eyes and then cast a peak at Kauib. "I promise no one will touch your girls and on top of that, I will even give them power." 

"Power?" She fidgeted her fingers as one of her brows raised up.

"I can release, the seal on them and can even raise the level of their cultivation," Rowen said again. 

"You can increase their levels?" She asked with her eyes narrowed. To raise someone's cultivation level is not an easy task.

"And how much time will you need to raise the cultivation?" 

Rowen looked at her curious expression and smiled again. He could tell that she was hiding something. And was really interested in his offer. 'Could it be she is not a cripple?' He thought. If that was the case then it would be perfect. If he can fool someone as powerful as her to be his demon, then he wouldn't even need to worry too much about those two Heretics.

"Immediately," Rowen said with a smile. He was looking closely at her reaction to notice any change and how he expected. Her brows raised for a second in surprise and excitement. And she looked at Rowen with even more focus. 

She gulped her saliva and then looked at Kauib. This was really a one in million chance. She could finally escape this hell or maybe even have a chance to get her revenge back from the two, who has ganged up against her about one fifty years ago and put her in this hell of a place. And not only that they even gave her the responsibility to maintain order in this place.

Rowen noticed hesitation on her face and cast a gaze at Kauib. "Move out of the cell," Rowen said. 

Kauib listened to Rowen and then nodded at him he soon moved out of the cell and closed the metallic door. His eyes then landed on Recli that was going in her cell and his eyes lit up. From what he could tell Ampone was interested in Rowen's offer and she may probably be in their team now.

And even if she doesn't, he just can't handle it now. He has suppressed his desires for so long and when he finally got a spark of hope today, even that was extinguished by Rowen offering something to Ampone. 'No matter what consequences of this is! I will make sure to enjoy myself today.

He turned around and saw form the little window that a spirit shield has been placed in the room and he can't look in. A wider smile formed on his face and he licked his lips. A spirit shield means they will be talking something important and it could take a long time. Rubbing his muscular palms together he quickly moved towards Recli's cell. 

When she was entering no one was around there. Turns out all of the girls were still in the mess and she has come here to rest because of a previous incident. She held the latch of the metallic door and pushed it open and then when she was about to close it a muscular hand stopped the gate.

"You bitch. I will kill you today and will use your body as a plaything." Kauib said and moved in. To prevent her from screaming he placed one of his hand on her mouth and then picking her up, closed the metallic door from inside. He then first extinguished the lamp in the room making it dark and then forced her body down on the cold floor.

His left hand moved through her clothes and ripped them apart there was a wide smile on his face and saliva was pouring from between his teeth. His eyes were glinting with animal instincts. However, before he could do anything else an invisible force stopped him at his place.

7