160- I Am Not Touching Her
449 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Don't kill him yet," Rowen said. 

His tone low and filled with pride and mockery. He first wanted to humiliate this GlodenMask and juice out all the negative emotions from him. 

How could he ever let a Heretic Die without first using him completely? 

The amount of power he will get form him will not be small, especially when he will know that his future fiancee and the love of his life has cheated on him and the guy she has been sleeping with would be the reason of his Demise.

Just as Ampone listened to his words the pressure in the room faded away. And Mostink's face became normal again. 

He looked up and then cleaned the corners of his lips by his wist. 

His eyes black, sharp nose and then he stood up again.  

His legs were still shaking from the previous incident and his light robe was stuck to his skin due to the amount of sweat on his body. 

Eyes already looked haggard and he looked around in disbelief.

"Dana?" 

He couldn't understand what was happening here. Many questions were going on in his mind. 

How did Ampone get out? 

Why is Dana here with Rowen and Ampone? 

What is the connection between them? 

These guys have broken into his residence and even hurt him. 

He was just cultivating like any normal day, he never expected this kind of situation to occur. 

His mind started racing and in many years this was the second time his heart started beating at an irregular pace. 

The first time was when he saw Dana.

Dana gulped her saliva and looked at Rowen. She didn't want to answer herself.

Rowen smiled and moved towards her. 

His left hand circled around her waist and then he pulled her body in his embrace. 

From sideways his eyes glanced at the changing expression on Mostink's face as his lips gently landed on hers and then his tongue entered her mouth. 

Both of their salivae started mixing with each other and like a passionate couple, their bodies rubbed against each other. His other hand then moved towards her soft ass and squeezed it.  

"Umm..."

A sweet moan leaked out of Dana's mouth as her face turned red in shame.

She then cast a look at Mostink. She saw shocked and heartbroken expression on his face.

Hmph, 

She thought.

Why did she need to bother with this stupid? She should only focus on Rowen. 

Her legs raised again on her toes and she started sucking Rowen's tongue.

"Dana!" Mostink yelled and moved forward, however, he was stopped in his way by an invisible wall placed by Ampone.

"What? I don't love you. I love Rowen and I want to be his wife, not yours." 

"What is the meaning of this? I have given everything you wanted to you and never forced you to do anything. So why this?" He said as he punched the invisible wall without any success at breaking it.

"I know you have not forced me to do anything. However, you have placed my father into great debt and my father wanted to pay those debts by marrying me to you. I was a fool at first that didn't get your plan. However, now I know how you have manipulated me and my family all along." 

"How can you say such words, Dear Dana? You know how much I love you. I was even gonna make you sect mistress and had even promised to never marry someone other than you." Mostink said as a tear left his eye.

Dana just ignored his words and kissed Rowen again.

"Stop kissing him! If you come to me right now then I can still forgive you." He said.

"Forgive? I am just doing what I really want. And isn't that what you wanted too? To see me happy? I am happy in his embrace."

Rowen listened to her and smiled. "You are happy with me?" Rowen asked.

"Yes, you are the only thing I want in my life." She kissed him again.

"Look Vice sect leader, the women you love so much is happy with me. Why are you not happy? After all, that is what true love is. To see your lover happy." 

"You! How dare you?! I will kill you. Stop touching her." Mostink banged on the invisible wall again however failed to put even a scratch on it.

"Touching? I am not touching her. Your lover is the one that is craving my body like a lusty slut. Looks like you have failed to give her the things that she truly craves for and that was the reason why she has chosen me." A chuckle left Rowen's mouth.

Mostink looked at Dana who was crazily licking Rowen's neck. Her face was completely red and her clothes were already a mess, they could fall off her body anytime. 

One of her hand was reaching for his crotch and she was rubbing over it like an addict.

Suddenly something broke in his mind. The image of bright and graceful Dana, the girl of his dreams that made him fall in love with her kindness and elegance. However, currently, she was showing the different side of hers.

"No! You can't be Dana! She would never do something so shameful."

Rowen looked at him and placed his hand on his pants. Sliding them down he revealed his giant shaft in front of Dana. And just as she saw it her face turned completely red.

He could feel the power coming from Mostink in his body it was a great amount. However, he wanted more. And decided to squeeze out as much as he could.

"Hahaha... You are so retarded. You don't even know the girl you loved. How she was a slut." Rowen then looked at Dana.

"Show him how big of a slut you are. Raise your skirt." Rowen said.

"Dana no! He has down something to you. Please wake up before it's too late!" Mostink kneeled on the floor as he couldn't believe the situation he was currently in.

Just a few minutes ago he was peacefully cultivating however now this is happening. A prisoner has escaped from the dungeons for the first time and on top of that, the girl he was in love with was being played by some random guy.

Dana looked at him and snorted. "I am awake. You are the one that needs be woken up. I never loved you and Rowen is the only one that I truly care about." She said and then held her skirt by her hands.

Although she knew that what she was doing was shameful, however, Rowen was saying her to do so. That means there must be a reason behind it. She didn't wanna question him.

Her hands moved and then she raised her skirt over her waist. Her white coloured panties greeted Rowen and a sly smile formed on his face.

His hands moved between her thighs and tore her panties apart. Her beautiful slit became visible which was leaking with love juices.

"Haha... Your lovely Fiancee is already wet. You should thank me that I am taking care of her needs." Rowen said and then placed his shaft on her entrance. His smile widened as he grabbed her ass and pushed his hips in her crotch embedding his giant, deep in her body.

"Uhhh..."

"Dana stop! Move away from him." 

Rowen stood at his own place and looked at Vice Sect Leader who was crying painfully. He could feel powerful emotions of hatred and helplessness coming from him.

"Ahh...this is great." 

Dana raised one of her leg and moved it behind Rowen's ass. She felt his skin through hers and goosebumps raised on her body. She was on her toes by the other leg as her body was moving up and down feeling Rowen's body.

Her heart was beating extremely fast as she was feeling very excited in this strange situation. Her fiancee was watching her while she is moving on Rowen's dick like a slut.

However, she can't help it, whenever she is close to Rowen she feel this strange attraction to him. Her body starts to heat up and her nether region starts to wet.

Her erected nipples hurting as they were rubbing against her clothes, she placed her hand on her chest and tore down her dress revealing her jiggly boobs. She then removed Rowen's shirt and then started enjoying his chiselled chest by pressing her boobs against them. 

His devilish cool scent entered her nose and sent down a warm shiver down her spine. Her eyes rolled up and she orgasmed loudly.

"Ahh... Ahh..." Her hips were moving like a piston without any hope of stopping.

Rowen laughed at her orgasmic voices. "You are a slut indeed." He said and pulled her hairs tightly making her open her mouth in pain and just as she did so he spat in her open mouth.

He then pulled his dick out of her vagina and grabbing her hairs even more tightly from her roots he started dragging her body towards the invisible wall.

"Look, this is the same slut that you were in love with. Look at how she is moaning in pleasure after riding my dick."

10