167- Martial Manipulation
403 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Old man looked at Rowen and seeing him still flying in silence cold sweat formed on his forehead. He has just seen how dangerous this guy is. He easily killed his only son and now even his life is in danger. If he didn't manage this situation carefully then today his Rubloa sect would be left in the dust. He looked at the Lady above. She was at least an Ascender and this guy was definitely controlling her. Which mean he is even more powerful than an ascender.

"Senior my name is Serf Rubloa, this one had done a grave mistake intruding on your territory. I hope you can forgive me and my Rubloa sect." He said, hoping to protect himself and his sect from this monster.

Rowen smiled at his words. "Do you have a wife? A daughter?" He asked. 

"Umm?" Serf said to Rowen in an uncertain tone.

"Hahaha!" Rowen laughed out loud sending goosebumps to all the people present at the place.

"I asked, do you have a wife or daughter? You know I could forgive you if you have some family left behind. Without a family what will you do living this worthless life?"

Listening to his words Serf's lips started trembling his eyes blinking rapidly, he licked his lips and gulped saliva.

"Wha... What do you mea... mean?" He clenched his fist and looked at Rowen with an unbelieving expression on his face.

Yes, he has a wife and a daughter. Did this guy know about them? 'Is he threatening me?' Sect leader thought.

He remembered that his daughter that was only twenty-five years old this year is still in the sect. Currently, she is only an Inner sect Disciple. However, as she was the daughter of Sect Leader she has always been taught by the best teachers. The resources she gets to cultivate are also higher than anyone in the sect. Even some sect elders don't have the luxury to use as many resources as she does. She was doted and loved by all the sect disciples and Elders. Today she stayed in the sect with her mother and some elders. Also, many of the outer and inner sect disciples stayed at the sect. They have come here with only fifty per cent of their power. However, as they had a heretic with them they were confident that it would be easy to rule the WheatHollow sect.

Rowen moved one of his hand in his pocket and then his iris turned deep red. The black dot in his eyes rotated and reflected the clear image of a terrified sect leader in front of him.

Ampone flew near him and stood by his side. She looked at Serf with apathetic eyes. Her position was a step behind Rowen clearly showing her position as an inferior one. Her black hairs gently moved in the air and her thin and tall stature made her look extremely cold and merciless. The scar on her face didn't make things better for Serf.

"Are you deaf? I asked do you have a wife or a daughter?" Rowen said again. He was losing his patience slowly. 

The guys on the ground also looked at Rowen with a confused expression. Some who were cunning enough figured out what Rowen wanted to form her Wife and Daughter.

"Yes..."

Rowen smiled at his word and then his red iris moved towards Ampone. She nodded and then raised her right hand forming an invisible pressure around the sect leader. Her open palm then suddenly closed and with a snap sound, all the pressure that was outside sect leader focused on his Dantian.

Serf's face contorted in pain and his whole body squeezed like a cat. His arms bending inwards and so did his legs.

"Agh!" He let out a grunt that resounded in the area.

Rowen's lips raised up slightly seeing sect leader in pain. 

Everybody looked at the famous sect leader of Rubloa sect getting toyed by a guy that nobody has known before today. And what's more surprising that this boy was very young. His future was very bright.

"Don't worry about your daughter and wife, I will take care of them after I am done with you," Rowen said.

When Serf listened to Rowen he screamed even louder. Veins on his neck popped out and his face turned completely red.

"What... Do you want from them..." Serf said with hoarse voice. He was worried about his family. He has already seen how brutal this monster is and he didn't want his family to be affected by him.

He was already regretting coming to this place.

"Hahaha... What will I do? They will get special treatment from me. And don't worry I will not hide anything from you. Everything I do to your wife and your lovely daughter would be done in front of you. So you can have a good view of everything that is happening." 

"No!... Ugh... Don't even think about touching my family or I will kill..." Serf's eyes turned red and tears started to fall from his eyes. Clenching his stomach he let out a loud yell.

Rowen took in a deep breath with a giant smile on his face. He could feel a surge of emotions coming from a sect this big. Especially from the sect leader. 

And then suddenly, warm energy moved in his stomach and raised to his brain. His whole body felt comforted by the sudden power surge. He has broken through to the next realm.

"Martial Manipulation Realm." 

Ampone bowed towards him with a smile on her usually cold face. 

Rowen then kissed her in front of everyone. And threw Serf in his hellish dimention

"Woosh..."

Soon enough Lilias, Ia, Dana and his other demons moved out of his Hellish Dimension.

Rowen looked at them and smiled. "It's all yours." He said while pointing his hands towards thousands of Disciples and elders with sealed cultivation.

A smile formed on Ia's face as she rubbed her hands against each other. Licking her lips she moved towards one of the girls laid down on the floor. She was from WheatHollow sect.

Lilias and Dana on the other hand moved towards Rowen. Lilias smiled and kissed him and Dana had a blush on her face. She was very ashamed of what was happening here. She was a righteous cultivator after all. And to suddenly know that the one she is deeply in love with is a demon and a cruel one on that. She can't seem to accept reality.

Rowen looked at her agitated face and the red claw formed on his hand. 

"Come here." He said.

Dana looked at his demonic arm and then hesitated for a bit. However, remembering how much she loves Rowen she gulped her saliva and moved towards him.

"Are you worried? Or do you hate me now?" He asked.

"No... It's just I don't think I can fit in." She looked at Rowen with tears filling up in her eyes and then she remembered something that completely broke her heart.

"You are a demon?" She asked with a meek voice.

Rowen listened to her and a solemn expression appeared on his face. He knew what she is gonna talk about.

He took in a deep breath and nodded. 

"Ugh...ugh..." Tears finally started to drop down her eyes as she started crying loudly.

Lilias looked at Rowen and then at Dana. She also knows what has happened.

Ampone one the other had maintained her cold expression. However, the glint in her eyes revealed her curiosity.

Ia, on the other hand, was already in her demonic form and was happily munching on the girl that she previously picked up. Blood was all over her mouth and there was a satisfied grin on her face. However, she was also aware of what was happening up there. It was just that she was not letting it bother her meal too much.

Rowen looked at Dana and seeing how she was crying. And how much negative emotions were coming out of her. He could tell that she was in pain and emotional turmoil.

"Mara... Sob. Mara..." Dana sobbed.

"Was it you who killed my sister?" She asked as she glared deep in his eyes. Hoping for a 'no.' She would be happy even if he lied. She could live with a lie.

Rowen also started in her eyes and his heart started to beat rapidly. He has felt this feeling before. He remembered it. It is the same feeling he got after Blair left him.

He didn't want Dana to leave him. Although he didn't love her as much as Lilias or Blair or Ia. She was still in his Harem and when Blair left him he didn't love her much too. However, only after she left did he felt the pain.

However, he also didn't wanna lie to her much now. Because there is no need. If she wanna kill herself or leave him after listening to the truth then be it. For him, his main mission was to be on top of the world. To find his mother's soul, revive her and take care of the ones he loves. And he was sure he didn't love Dana as much that he loves his mother and mission.

"Yes." He said.

And just as he said so Dana moved in his arms and started crying even louder.

"I hate you. But..." Her eyes moved up and looked in his.

"I love you," Rowen said. 

"And it's not a lie?"

Rowen's claw finger then moved on her forehead. "Don't worry, I will make sure to revive your sister again." He whispered in her ears as he pulsed his Blood Magnification art and his techniques in her glabella.

9