170- Sleeping Beauty
484 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rowen moved towards Ia and grabbed her neck. His cold hand moved towards her ears and then he kissed her lips. His tongue moved through her glossy lips and then tasting the blood on them his toungue entered her mouth. His tongue touched hers and their saliva mixed with each other.

Ia's face turned red in both excitement and embarrassment. 'So they were just teasing me.' She thought and also started to move her tongue, wrestling with Rowens.

The taste was better. Maybe because it was unexpected. However, she felt much happier with this kiss. Her whole body that was worried just now, calmed down. 

She could smell the scent on Rowen. It was different than normal. It was a mixture of his scent, blood and the Bella girl. 

Although she hated the squid girl, she loved Rowen. No matter how he smelled like.

After a minute he moved away from her body.

"Mmm... A dragon does taste good." Rowen turned around and said to Lilias.

Ampone looked at them and first time in a while her cold expression dropped and jealousy spilt in her eyes. She was not affected when Rowen used Bella like a toy. However, seeing this affectionate kiss, her expectations moved. She wanted to taste his tongue too.

"Well, who knows. I have never tasted one." Lilias raised her shoulders and dropped them. Then her brows raised and a sneaky smile formed on her face. "Or maybe I have tasted one. And maybe it's the most delicious thing ever." She said as she looked at Rowen's crotch. 

Rowen smiled at her words. And then looked at outside the small window in the hall. "This whole sect is ours now." He said.

"Let's forget about that. What about now. What do we do now?" Lilias stood up and came near Rowen, "Do you have a plan about the Pit?" She said.

Ia quietly came back and sat near Dana, her face was flushed red from embarrassment. 

"I do have one plan." Rowen moved towards a table and grabbed a green jade stone from it. He started fiddling with it in his hands. "However..." He sighed.

"However, what?" Lilias had her brows furrowed and even other girls started paying attention to the topic. "Tell me everything. I am not gonna let you put yourself at risk. You understand me?" 

"Well..." Rowen thought for a little. "I also can't put you at Risk. So I have decided." He said.

Dana raised her brows and leaned ahead.

"Decided? We haven't talked anything about it." Lilias moved towards Rowen and placed her hand on his shoulder gently. There was a worried expression on her face.

"I will go there alone... No, not alone, just without you and Ia and..." His eyes then moved towards Dana. "And Dana." He said and sat down on the chair in between.

Dana moved her head towards Rowen. "Pit of Ascendence. I have heard about it." Her eyes then widened. "Don't tell me you are going in there!" She said as she looked in Rowen's eyes.

"Dear it's very dangerous for you to go alone. Your life could be in danger. And if... if something were to happen to you... No, you will not go there without me." Tears formed in Lilias's eyes.

"Yes if you are going there then I will come with you too." Dana also voiced in.

Ia looked sideways and pretend to ignore everyone. She was worried about Rowen. However, she didn't wanna go against him. 'It's not like I would be able to protect him.' 

Ampone stayed silent like usual.

"Was I asking for your permission or your opinions?" 

Dana turned silent after listening to him.

Lilias adjusted herself and leaned towards Rowen. One of her hand moving over his.

"I want you to take me with you. And if you don't then I would die if something were to happen to you." 

"You have said it yourself that the treasures can even tear apart different dimensions," Rowen said.

"I have also said that it would not be able to tear the Hellish Dimension." Lilias raised her finger and tapped it on the chair arms.

"Are you sure?" Rowen raised his brows. "Are you certain that when we reach there the treasure would not open up the hellish dimension and tear you all in pieces?" 

Lilias turned silent and kept looking at Rowen.

"I don't wanna hear this anymore from you. I and Ampone would go there. She is strong and Even I am many levels stronger than you guys. Chances of something happening to us is very low."

Lilias stood up listening to him and looked at Ampone. "Hey you, can you save him there?" 

Amponed bowed towards Lilias and then looked at her. "Yes, Mistress. I will make sure that nothing happens to master." 

"And what about us? Can't you save us too? Are you not powerful enough?" 

Rowen also stood up, he didn't wanna argue with Lilias out of all the people in the world. 

Ampone turned silent and turned her eyes towards Rowen.

Rowen didn't say anything and kept his silence.

"What are you looking at him for? Answer me! I am the one that has asked you the question." 

"Lady, all I can say is I will do my best," Ampone replied.

Rowen sighed. He was not sure of his decision. He came up with it just now. He didn't wanna take any risk with Lilias. She was currently weak and would not be able to help him much there and on top of that if something goes wrong her life could be in danger too.

Lilias took in a deep breath at Ampone's reply and moved around. "Rowen. I don't know anything. I will go with you and that is final. Because if I don't then you will find me dead anyway." 

Rowen narrowed his eyes at her reply and turned silent. After some seconds he nodded. "Ok."

Dana listened to him and smiled. 'Finally!' She also wanted to go with Rowen. Her feelings for him were just like Lilias.

"For now, let me first get Felicia. This girl has hidden her somewhere." He looked at Bella. 

"Get the information out of her." He then looked at Ia. "You, go and help Ampone." He said.

"As you say Junior Brother." She said and then disappeared in the Hellish Dimension. 

Ampone also bowed in front of Rowen and then moved in hellish Dimension with both Bella and Dead Nalis.

"You have made the right decision." Dana came near Rowen and whispered by his ears. She then kissed him on the lips.

Lilias also smiled at him and then disappeared from the place.

"You, wait," Rowen said and then again moved on the chair.

Dana who was about to go to the Hellish Dimension stopped and moved towards Rowen and sat by his side.

"Yes?" She said.

"Well, what do you think?" 

"Think about what?" Dana subtly raised her brows.

"About, me. Do you hate me? Now as you know that I have killed your dear sister." 

Dana moved back on the chair, resting her back. "Hate? I don't think I can ever hate you." 

Rowen leaned towards her. "And why is that?" 

"Because... Because, I... I don't know..." She looked at Rowen with a confused expression. She really had no idea why she is like this.

"I... I... Was very angry at you when I found out about it. However, I couldn't seem to bring myself to hate you." 

Rowen nodded at her words. "Ok... Come with me." He said and then both of them disappeared from the place.

While inside the hellish dimension. In the Jail that Lilias created Bella was laying on the cold floor, unconscious. Ia was standing beside her. A bucket in her hand.

Ampone and Nalis were nowhere to be seen.

Ia smiled looking at Bella and then boiled the water through her Qi. Soon enough bubbles started to pop up on the water furiously.

Her smile widened and then she poured the steaming hot water on Bella.

"Wake up, pathetic bitch!" She yelled and also threw the metallic bucket on her head.

"Ahhgh..." Bella suddenly opened her eyes and gasped loudly for air.

"Ooo, my sleeping beauty finally woke up. Do you need tea? Or Warm Soup?" Ia had a smirk on her face as she kicked Bella in the stomach.

Bella was grunting loudly as she felt her skin burning and then she felt the painful kick on her stomach.

Ia on the other hand was smiling throughout the process. However, suddenly she heard a voice that scared the living shit out of her.

"She is not yours to enjoy. Do what I have told you. Or you know what could happen right?" It was Rowen's voice that came from outside through mental message.

Ia gulped her saliva and then looked at Bella. She sighed and then squatted down towards her. She even started transferring her Qi in her body to heal her burning skin.

She didn't want Rowen's sex toy to look ugly.

Bella looked at Ia as she helped her and her eyes widened. She couldn't understand what was happening. Just a moment ago she thought that girl would kill her. However, now she was healing her.

Rowen sighed and then again focused on Dana. Both of them were currently in Mostink's garden facing the waterfall. Dana was naked, her knees on the soft grass as she sucked Rowen's shaft who was sitting on a chair.

7