177- Spirit Blood
406 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'This guy is too cunning... Agh... I have to be careful with him in the future or he may even kill me.' Ayil thought as she endured the beating from Rowen and once she felt that he has stopped, her eyes opened and she looked at him. "Ok, I will tell the truth. Yes, I am angry with you... Agh!" Before she could say anything else his kick landed in her mouth and collided with her jaw so hard that one of her mirror teeth fell off.

Rowen squatted down near her and smiled. "Look, what I got." His hand moved on the floor and he picked up mirror piece like teeth and moved it in front of his eyes. 

"This tooth..." Rowen looked at the tooth between his finger and could see his reflection clearly in it. Not even a single spot was present in it. It was clear than any mirror he has ever seen. 

"You can keep it. Tooth of a Demonic Angel. It has Silver poison in it. A special type of poison that only us demonic angels can produce. If you use this silver poison in your cultivation than you can create poison resistance from even the strongest type of poison. And can also release poison Qi if you practice enough." Ayil said looking at Rowen.

Her face was contorted in pain as she has felt a continuous barrage of attacks from him. At a normal day, she wouldn't even flinch from these attacks, however, currently, her cultivation is sealed and on top of that, her body is stiff making it impossible for her to take any shock-absorbing stance.

Rowen narrowed his eyes listening to her words. "And how do you think I can ever believe you?" He asked as his right hand moved over her cheek and moved her dishevelled hair over her ear. "All you do is lie."

"No! I swear on Dao, I am not lying this time. Please don't beat me anymore. I am an angel from hell. If other angels found out what you are doing to me they will kill both of us." She said.

"Both of us?" Rowen raised his brows.

"Yes both of us. You will be killed because you have tarnished the dignity of an angel and I will be killed because I have been controlled by such weak demon." 

Rowen listened to her and stood up. The tooth in his hand flicked and he placed it inside his space ring. There was no way he would ever cultivate with this tooth. Because he could never believe such a high-level demon without her being completely in control of him.

He then took out his blaze flame dagger and flashed in front of her. "Do you know what this is?" The dagger rotated in his hand. There was a sneaky smile on his face as he looked at Ayil.

Ayil stared at the dagger and gulped her saliva. She was an angel and never has suffered such humiliation before in her life. Where her body is being played by some random vampire. "Trust me I was not lying about the Silver Poison. If you don't believe me then you can test it on someone." 

Rowen punched her face as she was explaining herself. "Answer what I have asked. Nothing more nothing less. After all, I am your sweet and compassionate Lord."

Blood started to seep out of her lips. "Ok, ok... This... This is a low-grade treasure, I don't think it's of any use to me. If you want better treasures then you can just free me. In exchange, I will give you treasures thousands of time stronger than this." Her breath erratic, as she looked at Rowen with expectation.

'Just free me you pig! And once you do so I will show you your place! You will regret getting born in this world.' Her thoughts were running and she wanted to kill the man in front of her.

Rowen looked at her in silence for a bit and smiled. "Wrong!" His hand moved and then a sharp dagger moved through Ayil's t-shirt revealing her bouncy lemons. She had big areola just like her boobs. And they looked savoury and delicious.

"It's not just some pathetic treasure that angels like you won't even look at. This is a knife that you will remember your whole life." 

"You! Stop it! This is not good! I will kill you one day! What is your problem with me? First, you wake me from my sleep and now all this. Just let me leave and I will never show you my face again." Her yells resounded in the room.

"You will never show me your face again? Hahaha... Well, my darling looking at how juicy your melons are I would love to see them every day. I am even thinking about slicing and keeping them in storage." The blunt side of the dagger moved on her left boob sending shivers down her body.

Ayil clenched her teeth and closed her eyes tightly to bear the pain of what is gonna happen next. However, after waiting for a few second nothing she expected happened. Instead, his mockery filled voice resounded in her ears. "Now I will ask you some questions and with every lie, you will have a new memory with this Dagger." His eyes glared with a smile.

She looked at him and could tell that he was serious. "Ok." It was the only word she wanted to reply with.

"So here is the first question. I was the one that created you. So how do you already have different memories and name and what do you mean when you said that I have woken you up?" 

"You created me?" She looked at Rowen with her eyes wide.

Rowen smiled at her words and then the dagger in his hand sliced down and plunged itself below her collarbone. "Ahh..." Her eyes closed tightly as tears started flowing out of them. She didn't know what she did wrong.

"Don't fucking ask questions! Understand?" He said as he pinched on her nipple making the whole thing even more painful and humiliating.

"Ugh...!" Ayil grunted again.

"You were not the one that created me. I was an angel from hell that was killed in the War of Eternum, three million years ago. At that time to save my life, I used a special demonic technique to dissolve my soul into a bloodline and that bloodline got spread across the many planes."

"I thought maybe one day someone with my bloodline will get strong enough and realise that I am hiding in his or her blood and help revive me. I never thought that I would be revived by such a weak demon. Please let me move my hand... This dagger has pierced my heart and it hurts so much." Her face was highly contorted by the time and she was done, pangs of pain barraged her again and again.

However, no blood was flowing out of her wound. Rowen has actually made a funnel from his aura around the dagger so that all the blood from her heart get absorbed and come at him. He was gonna use her as a food source before he could actually use her in anything else.

"You are an angel from hell. You should at least have some willpower to bear some pain." His hand again moved on her boob and he squeezed it with a satisfied smile.

"Ahhh...! Please I beg you! This dagger is absorbing my spirit blood and it hurts very much." 

Rowen knew about spirit blood. It was the purest blood in the body of a demon that is used to operate the heart itself. It is rich in Qi and for a vampire-like him, this type of blood taste the best.

"This dagger is sucking your spirit blood?" A frown formed on his face. Quickly pulling out the dagger from her heart he healed the cut with his Qi. "Tell me how can you replenish your spirit blood?" He asked with a concerned look.

"Quickly release my heart meridian and I will regenerate it automatically. And with this heart meridian, I can only regenerate my Spirit Blood and nothing else... I promise I am not lying this time!!" Her face was completely red and her whole body was covered with sweat. She looked like someone has ripped a piece of her soul apart form her.

Rowen looked at her for some and time and contemplated. He can't just open her meridian and let her access the Qi. If she was somehow able to use that Qi to open her other meridians then no one would be able to save him from this Angel of Hell.

"Quickly!!! I promise I am not lying! Ahh...!!!" She yelled and begged however Rowen just stood up and moved away.

"I can never believe your words." He said with nonchalant eyes and started moving towards the chair.

"No!!! Don't leave me! Ok... Ok... Just release one of my hand and I will give you the proof that I am not lying." Her voice reverberated in the room.

Rowen listened to her and his brows raised.

6