179- Pest
361 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I will only unlock your heart Meridian so that you can heal yourself and nothing else. Don’t try to fool me.” Rowen’s voice resounded in her ears like sharp thrones. 

Ayil didn’t want it to go this way. Now she would have to wait at least another one or two days to get her revenge.

From how much this guy has humiliated her she has become very impatient and wanted to make him suffer at the first chance she gets.

Letting out a sigh she looked at him. ‘Just a few more days and we will be in opposite positions.’ 

She just needs to first heal her Spirit Blood than she would be able to unseal her blocked cultivation. After that, it would not be hard for her to trick this lower demon and trap him eternally.

“Even after so much and you still don’t believe me, ok do what you want. But remember if you need help you can ask me in exchange for freeing me.” Her defeated voice sounded with a sigh. “However, there is one thing I am not sure you would be able to do.” 

Rowen that was about to open her heart meridian stopped and looked at her with his brows raised. “What?”

“I am just saying, and not doubting your abilities. However, opening specifically the heart meridian would be very hard for a lower demon like you.” Her eyes narrowed in a smile as she looked.

Rowen also smiled at her words. “And my dear slave why is that?” He said as he started fondling with her bouncy boobs.

“Well, to open the heart meridian you would need to be very precise with your aura. As the opening point of the heart meridian is the second smallest after Spirit Meridian and most frail.”

“If your aura is weaker then the one you are performing on. Then it will be very unstable and disrupt your aura strands again and again. So I may advise that you call that Wolf Slave of yours she may be able to do it precisely.”

“Otherwise if you try doing it by yourself then it can easily go wrong. And not only will you fail to open the Meridian. You will hurt me and get a backlash yourself in the process.”

Anaphile was sure that a weak demon-like Rowen would not be able to open her heart meridian and would fail without a doubt. Although she would love to see him fail, however, there would-be negatives that would come with it.

If his aura strands hit other spots than her heart Meridian then it could hurt her heart. He many even poison her blood if he manages to flush her normal blood in her spirit blood.

“Ok,” Rowen said with a smile and again pressed his two fingers over her heart, releasing his aura strands in her body. There was a nonchalant expression on his face.

Anaphile looked at him and her eyes widened. She instinctively wanted to move his hand away from over her chest. However, the realisation hit her very soon that her hand was already sealed again.

“You! What are you doing? I have just told you that it would be very hard for you to do this and I was not lying about this. Even my life could be in danger if something goes wrong! Stop…” 

As she was yelling at him she suddenly realised what was happening in her body and even more shocked expression appeared on her face.

“Your aura…” She looked at Rowen like she has seen a ghost. His aura was actually dissolving with hers perfectly, without wasting even a single strand.

Normally when someone else moves his aura through another person, their aura has to fight with the resistance coming from the person.

That was the reason why when healing someone else people needed the assistance of pills and talismans. 

If someone wants to heal another person they have to keep the Qi affinity in the mind, that was one of the reasons why only family members try to heal themselves with Qi exchange methods.

Although healing regular or small would do not need that much affinity to heal. However, an intricate thing like this needed high affinity and concentration.

And to combat with Affinity mismatch one needed precise control over his Qi under the pressure from the Resistance. And that needed to be at least on a higher level. Although Rowen has no one that has a higher level than Anaphile.

At least Ampone is better than an Ascender, it would have been better if Rowen left this job to her. However, to her surprise. His aura was perfectly compatible with hers.

"No, it's like my aura is begging for his." Anaphile was completely stupified by how things were turning out. She has never in her life has seen an abnormality like this.

"I told you that I have demonic Dao with me and you are just my slave," Rowen whispered and with a smile, his Qi attacked accurately on her Heart meridian, making it starting to fill with Qi Slowly.

Ampone looked at him for a few seconds and then sighed. "You really are unique." Her eyes then looked at another way.

'No matter how unique you are. Your destiny is to die under my hands. Just let me heal my Spirit Blood and then it's an end of your good life.' She wanted to smile, however, didn't as from her experience she could tell that this guy is more cunning than she thought.

Her Spirit blood started to heal slowly, filling the capillaries in her heart again.

"Ok, now my dear slave its time for you to be of some use." Rowen's hand moved and flipped her body on her stomach.

"What... What are you doing? If you want to ask something then you can just tell me?" She suddenly felt both of her legs moving and bending backwards. And same with her hand Rowen moved them behind her back and made them stiff again.

She was laying there on the flood with her stomach only, all of this happened before she could even ask or do something.

Rowen then stood up and moved back. He looked at her posture and smiled. "Perfect, from now on you will be my food farm." His mockery filled voice resounded in the room. 

Just by listening to his voice, she could tell that he was smiling and something was going on in his mind. And she had a feeling that it is not good.

"Food farm? What do you mean? Have you gone crazy?!" Her face already turning red from confusion and fear.

Her heart started to beat so fast that she could feel it's rhythm all over her body.

"Dear slave. Who do you think I am?" Rowen sat down at his chair and looked at her with contempt.

"You... Stop with all this bullshit! I have done just as you said. Just tell me what do you want." 

Rowen smiled at her reply and flicked his finger. Felicia appeared in front of him. Rowen also looked at her with a smile.

"Felicia come here." His hand waved towards her.

Quickly moving towards him she kneeled down in front of him. "Yes, master." 

"Go and tie this bitch! In one of the cells of the Hellish dimension. Just remember to tie her from the ceiling, her body should be completely naked and the cell should have a cold temperature." 

Rowen then took out Blaze Flame Dagger and an empty vase from his space ring. Placing the tip of a dagger on his lips he sucked all the Spirit Blood the knife has absorbed form Ayil's body. A smile formed on his face tasting the heavenly taste of the blood.

He then patted Felicia's head. "After you hang her body from the ceiling plunge this knife in her heart and place this vase under the knife. So all her sweet sweet blood drip down in it." Both the vase and dagger flew from his hand and moved in front of Ampone.

"What?!!! What are you saying!!! Have you gone crazy?!! STOP WITH THIS MADNESS NOW!" Anaphile started yelling with her eyes wide in terror. 

If he is really planing what she has just heard then her life now would become very miserable and even more humiliating. 

For a Demonic angel like her to be treated just like livestock. There could be nothing more degrading than this. 

Her voice turned hoarse as she kept yelling different words to persuade him. However, no reply came from him except a loud laugh.

"Hahaha!!!" His demonic laugh sent shivers down her spine. Even tears started flowing out of her eyes.

There was a time when she was feared and respected under the twelve hells, and now her destiny has brought her here. To become a mere food source of a lower level vampire. 

Previously she thought of lower vampires nothing but pests, however, now one of these pest has come out and humiliated her in all sorts of ways.

9