183- Fin
450 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few hours, Ampone was laying on the wooden floor. With a small smile on her face. She has orgasmed so much that she couldn't even remember how many times. Her head was spinning in the euphoria of pleasure. And she was trying her best to embed this moment in her memory so she could preserve it for all eternity.

"Master, thank you so much." She said as her head turned slightly and looked at Rowen who has already draped clothes on his body. A black robe and his hairs tied. She felt like her body was on fire when she was having sex with Rowen. It was like her insides were melting and even her soul was burning. She wanted this strange feeling to continue in her body till she died.

Rowen looked at her and smiled. "You deserved it for being such a good slave."  He said and clicked his fingers making her disappear in his hellish dimension. He has found out that Ampone was a sex maniac. If it was someone else she would already been unconscious after such a brutal session, however, she was still conscious and he could tell that she could even go for another hour without losing her consciousness.

She was like an empty well, while others are like empty pitchers.

Now he just wants to visit Rubloa sect and find how the sect leader divined about WheatHollow sect's demise and reached here on time to take over this sect. He knew that this was somehow connected by Garu's death. However, he doesn't know-how. 

Moving out of the committee room, he flew up in the sky and with a woosh quickly moved towards the Stiya dynasty. Winona was still there and he wanted to take her with him.

After a few hours, he stood before the flying castle of stiya. Turns out someone has already attacked the castle and took over it sensing that King has been captured by that demoness.

A smile formed on Rowen's face and he called out the vampire he just formed. 

The girl in the black clothes with the same colour wings behind her back appeared in front of him and bowed. "Master." 

Rowen looked at her and then cast a gaze at Stiya castle. "Take a look inside. Find out who captured the castle. If it's someone dangerous then, find this girl. She must be in the dungeons and bring her to me. And be careful and discrete. No one should find out that you have infiltrated the castle." Rowen said while showing a parchment paper on which he has formed Winona's face with his Qi.

The vampire girl bowed again and was about to move when Rowen's voice resounded again. "Stop." She raised her head and looked at him, she could see a smile on his face. 

"Yes, master."

"What's your name?" 

"Master can call me whatever he wants. I have already left my previous life behind." 

Rowen looked at her and nodded. She had many scars on her body and a long golden earring in her left ear.

A scar was going through her one eye making her half blind. She had no left ear and neither a left hand. 

'She must be a war veteran just like Ampone. However, she looks more beaten up than her. Her cultivation is good. A Heretic after converting in a demon. Which mean she must have been a Martial Synchronisation expert before. The only vampire I have seen after coming to this place and even she is half beaten up.'

"Come here." Rowen's one hand changed into the red demonic arm.

She looked at him and her heart started to beat at a rapid pace. She looked at his demonic arm and gulped her saliva. 'Have I done something wrong?' Her brows furrowed.

'I was doing what I was told. Could it be that I didn't answer my name?' Fear gripped her whole body as she slowly flew towards him.

"Ye...Yes, master?" 

Rowen looked at her scared appearance and his smile widened. 'Looks like she misunderstood my claw.' He was planning to give her some techniques so that she could infiltrate the castle more efficiently. However, she has misunderstood his claw.

He was amused by her nature and decided to play with her a little more. His claw hand moved and rested below her left ear. And just as it touched her skin a shiver went pass her spine and her iris moved down not daring to look straight in his.

Rowen shook her head gently. "Look at me." His eyes staring at hers.

However, she still didn't dare to look at him as she was scared out of her wits. She knew how her master defeated and took control over a sect and after that, he defeated a whole army. 

She was there when she saw him mercilessly killing Vice sect leader of Rubloa sect without blinking an eye. She has been a follower of Vice sect leader for many years and has fought many wars and completed many missions for him. He was the one that made her this powerful.

And he was also the reason she has all the cuts on her body. He was a sadistic guy that enjoyed torturing people. When he got bored with torturing weak people he looked at her. A strong-willed girl.

And after that hell started for her. He first raped her mother in front of her and then killed her. After that, he started to flesh out wounds on her body each time he saw her. 

She remembered once she accidentally slapped him because of her rage. And that was the reason why she lost her arm. And after he was bored with her too. He gave her to his friend as a gift and his friend was even worse. He was the reason she has one of her eye taken away.

In the end, both of them tortured her so much that she was extremely scared of them. She became timid and froze in her place whenever she saw them. However, the day when vice sect leader died something released in her body and she thanked the heavens again and again. 

Although his fried his still alive, he was no more a threat to her. She looked at the man who killed that demon vice sect leader and cried tears of happiness. 

She knew that Rowen could be even more brutal and dangerous then both of them combined that was the reason why she was obedient to him and currently scared of him.

"Look at me." He said again and this time while infusing his black aura again in her body.

Finally, she didn't dare to neglect his words for long and she moved her iris in front and looked at him. "I... I am sorry master." 

"From now on your name is Fin. Understood?" Rowen said as his lips moved close to hers and he kissed her.

When she suddenly felt his kiss her eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes. With his kiss came a strange warmth in her body that she has never felt before. She felt strangely protected and comfortable in his embrace.

Her tongue slowly moved in his mouth and started tasting his saliva. She never knew that her master would kiss someone as ugly as her. Her whole face was covered by scars and she has already lost all her pride and confidence.

As she thought this more tears started falling down her eyes her hands slowly moved and placed itself around his body and she hugged him. The warmth coming from his body made her feel loved again.

Rowen moved his mouth away from her. "What's your name?" He asked her name again.

She looked in his eyes, she was more surprised than ashamed. "Fin..." She whispered and a smile formed on her face. "Thanks, master." 

Rowen moved away from her embrace and placed his claw finger on her forehead. "Fin, you are my servant. And I hope that I don't regret making you one. Here is a little gift for you." Rowen pierced her glabella with his sharp finger and pulsed his techniques in her mind.

The first one was Flaw so that she could get her original appearance back. He also gave her his devil wings, demon's fury and sanguine shield as well. 

Getting all the techniques she bowed again in front of him and then changed in her original appearance. Just like she was before, Vice sect leader ruined her. She had brown hairs with black eyes and looked rather pretty.

Tears fall from her eyes as she examined her body. Although she got her hand back she can't feel any Qi flowing in it, telling her that she has not been completely healed. The technique has just hidden her scars and amputated hand. However, she was satisfied with what she got. 

"Thanks, master, I will forever remember this kindness." 

Rowen smiled at her words. "There is a change in plans. Just go and bring that girl to me. Leave the rest to me. I will meet you here in five hours." Rowen said and disappeared. 

He decided to go and check for himself. Who has captured the Stiya castle?

7