188- Three Hours
409 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rexi's hand flew towards unfazed Ampone, rage covering her whole body. This bitch that she has fed is seducing her husband. This was an insult to her if this goes out then everybody would think of her as an easy target. Today she would kill her and show both her husband and the rest of the Dynasty that her things are not for sharing. 

Ampone looked at the dagger coming towards her and contempt flashed in her eyes. She was more powerful than an average Ascender. And the girl in front of him is only at Martial Synchronisation Realm. Even in ten lifetimes, she would not be able to even touch her.

Rowen, on the other hand, had a smirk on his face. He knew Ampone's power. She would even give a good match against Frauc even with his gauntlet, so this girl had no chance.

Just before the knife reached her heart, it stopped in mid-air. A purple coloured spirit barrier formed around Ampone. She then flicked her finger and Rexi's body flew back and crashed in the wooden chair. Her hands looked like they were mangled like a doll. Her legs spread apart.

"Ha..." Rowen chuckled. "You like it?"

Rexi at first looked at her maidservant in shock. 'How could this bitch be so powerful?!' However, when she heard her husband's chuckle she looked at him with even more shocked expression.

"Frauc! What's the meaning of this?" 

"It means you are shitty! Even your maidservant is better than you. Hahaha... Look at your pathetic condition." Rowen said and then removed his Flaw. After that, he summoned Felicia again in front of him.

"Go and stand outside." He said.

"Yes, master." Felicia Bowed and started to move out of the wooden hut. However, before she could do so Rexi stopped her. 

"Felicia?" She looked at her niece. Her eyes then landed on Rowen who was just a moment ago looked like her husband. "You! Who are you?!"

Felicia stopped in her way and turned around, she first looked at Rowen. He nodded at her. After that, she moved towards Rexi. "Aunty." As she was in her human form she was easily recognisable.

"Dear, what is the meaning of this." Rexi was scared out of her wits. She couldn't understand what was going on. Who was this guy in front of her that has taken her husband's face and what about this maidservant? She was also unusually powerful. 

'Could it be... Could it be... That mysterious force? What is Felicia doing with such powerful guys? Wait she did call him master. Which mean this guy has taken her as a servant. Then what about Brother in law? Is he a servant too?' She gulped her saliva in terror.

If Felicia has accepted this guy as a Master than either the old man died or he is also this guys servant. In both cases, this guy is terrifying. Her husband was scared of his brother and now someone even more powerful than his brother has come to this place.

"Dear? Who are you calling that? As far as I remember you have always hated me and my father."

Rexi slowly stood up and bowed in front of Rowen and Ampone. "Dear, how could you be so heartless? Blaming you aunty like that. You know it was my duty to serve your uncle. And I have nothing but love in my heart for you." She said as she moved forward and placed one of her hand over her cheek. "And if I have mistakenly hurt my dear niece than please forgive me..." 

Before she could finish her words a blue coloured bug entered her mouth. "Enough with your sweet talk! I can't take it anymore!" Felicia kicked her back.

Rexi clenched her neck with her hand as her face turned red, she tried to vomit the bug out again however the thing just kept crawling deeper and deeper in her body, from her throat to her stomach and then it entered her Dantian. And when it reached her Dantian her eyes widened and turned red. She looked up fiercely. 

"You! What have you done to me?! Call that thing back or I will immediately call Frauc here!" She said and didn't wait for them. 

A small round Jade appeared in her fingers through her space ring and she clenched it. Cracks formed on the delicate Jade and blue light swirled out of it. The blue wisp of light first circled her hand and then shot out of the Wooden hut at an incredible speed. And as the wisp was moving out she watched Rowen who has a calm expression on his face like he was not worried at all.

'Could this guy really defeat Frauc?' She gulped her saliva and prayed that everything goes well. All her life she had waited to rule the world and now that she has got that chance this guy has come to ruin it.

Ampone, on the other hand, was still looking down on Rexi. The blue wisp that moved out actually hit her barrier and got destroyed. However, Rexi was unaware of it. She was waiting for her husband to show up.

Felicia looked at her with scorn and started to move out of the wooden hut. She wanted to punish this aunt of her more, however, Rexi was right. She has never treated Felicia harshly. Although Felicia knows her real face, she still didn't have any resentment towards her. The real target for her was the uncle that has killed her grandpa and forced Grandma to leave this plane.

After moving out she spread her arms and moved her bugs out of Ampone's barrier to keep an eye out for her uncle. 

"Don't worry he is not coming." Rowen looked at Rexi who was scared out of her wits. It's been almost a minute and Frauc still hasn't come. 'Bastard! Why are you taking so long?!' She thought and moved back.

Rowen smiled and taking a chair he sat on it. "Don't worry too much I am here to propose a friendly offer," Rowen said as his eyes glared deep in her soul.

Rexi just kept her silence as she waited for Frauc to come. She didn't wanna converse with this powerful guy on her own. She knows that currently, her life was in his hands. If she said anything wrong it could be end of her days.

Rowen's smile widened as he looked at Ampone. 

Ampone nodded at him. Her right hand then slowly moved up and a blue wisp formed in it.

When Rexi saw the blue wisp her heart almost popped out of her soul and she took a step back. Her hands moved desperately to get hold of something and then tears formed in her eyes. This girl in front of her has captured a Qi wisp which is so hard to catch. Which mean that no one is coming to save her.

"Eeee... Esteemed guest... Please forgive my rudeness. This one didn't knew your greatness." She said and bowed down. Her eyes looked at his smile and a sense of uneasiness spread throughout her body.

Rowen leaned towards her slightly and pointed a finger at her. "I will say it one more time and it will be last time. I have a good offer for you. In this offer, I will give you three things." Rowen pointed three fingers at her.

Rexi listened to him and her interest piqued. Her body straightened and she focused her ears on his words. If a strong person like him is giving her an offer then it could be good. She nodded at him.

Rowen smiled at her acceptance and pointed his hand towards a chair. "Please sit." He said.

When Rexi noticed his calm and professional tone her anxiety dropped down even more. This could be a good opportunity for her. She thought and slowly sat down in front of Rowen. 

Ampone looked at her sitting down and wanted to kill her. How dare this pathetic piece of trash dares to sit face to face with the master. If not for Rowen being present here, she would have already killed this bitch.

"So, can I know your name?" Rexi said with a smile. 

Ampone almost pulled out a sword at her imprudence, however, through a mental message form Rowen she calmed down and stepped back.  Even though she wanted to kill this girl, she also didn't want Rowen to get angry at her.

"You can call me Rowen." 

She nodded at his words. "Rowen, so what is your offer?"

He smiled at her words. "Three things. I will give you three things. First, you will get this whole plane to rule. Second, you will have absolute freedom. And lastly, I will give you absolute power to control over these lands."

Rexi listened to him and furrowed her brows. Although she understood first and third things. However second, freedom? She is already free. 

"Freedom? From what?"

Rowen's smile widened at her words. "You know the thing that has entered your dantian just now. It will kill you in the next three hours."

5