192- Man?
341 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The whole world around him slowed down and then his brain started to empty up. He felt like he had no worries about the world and everything turned sweet and ecstatic. The tip of his fingers cooled down and a small smile formed on his face. His body that was about to tumble down got supported by Rexi and than she moved his body and placed him on the sofa.

"Rexi... This is amazing." 

He said as his body landed on the soft chair and the muscles in his body started relaxing. Rexi's face started turning blur in his vision. 

Listening to him she smiled and started to move back slowly. She could see his eyes getting heavier. His body was already slumped on the sofa.

"Whe... Where are you going?" Just as he finished his words his mind turned completely blank and he went to deep sleep. Not knowing about what is happening around him anymore. He forgot about everything. About the gauntlet, how it should be placed in the formations. He completely believed in Rexi thinking that she would place the armament in the safe spot once he takes the Fall Dragon Flower.

After five hours of good sleep, his eyes slowly opened, he felt a tight grip around his hands and his legs. 'What is this? I can't seem to move my limbs.' He thought and opened his eyes completely. 

Looking around he found out that he was currently on his sofa and both his hands and legs were tied up with a rope. And moaning and grunting sound was resounding in his ears. Trying to move his hand he focused his consciousness on his Dantian to get help from his Qi, however, soon enough he found out that his Dantian was sealed.

A strange feeling started to move through his body and then his heart got covered by fear. "What is happening?" He turned his head around and what he saw next almost made him puke. He couldn't believe his eyes, what he was seeing.

His wife was currently naked and on top of a man that he has never seen before. She was moving her body up and down furiously as loud moans escaped her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes... Rowen... Ahh...!" She pinched her nipples as her eyes rolled back and her glistening body rested on his chest. Her breath erratic. As she looked at Rowen with a blush on her face. "Thank you so much, this was the best sex of my life," She said and then her eyes moved up and looked at Frauc, who was staring at them with a confused and sacred expression.

Her eyes moved away from his as she didn't wanna face him after what she has done just now. She knew that Frauc loved and cared about her, however, what she has experienced just now was not something she has ever experienced with Frauc.

Rowen's giant dick moving through her flesh and giving her one orgasm after another. He made her cum so many times that she forgot the count and his aura that was still circulating in his body was a bane to her existence. She was already an addict and now getting the most primal drug in her body she couldn't seem to control her emotions.

"Waaa... What is the meaning of this?" Frauc looked at her hugging the unknown guy's body like she was his lover and tears formed in his eyes. 

"Eaa...!" He yelled and shook his entire body to free himself from the binds, however, as his cultivation was sealed and the Ropes were very strong he couldn't even seem to put a stretch in them. His skin below the ropes turned red veins popped on his neck.

"Untie me!" He yelled again as he looked at Rexi with anger flashing in his eyes. "Rexi! If this is some kind of punishment then let me tell you that you have gone overboard this time! To cheat in front of my eyes. Shameless! And who is this guy?! I will kill him!" His shaky but loud voice resounded in the room.

A worried expression appeared on Rexi's face as she looked at him. "This is not a joke or a punishment. It's just I don't feel anything toward you anymore and I think I have feelings for him. I hope you can understand," She said and then looked at Rowen.

Rowen smiled at her words and kissed her on the lips. Just a few hours ago when he again reached Rexi's courtyard she was there pacing back and forth with the gauntlet in her hands. She was worried if he would come or not. 

She successfully managed to fool her husband and took the most powerful treasure from him. 

Rowen then took the gauntlet to form her and stored it in the Hellish Dimension. Just by touching the armament, he was sure that it was no use to him. The ting was too holy to be used by a demon. He stored it safely because he was hopeful that one day when he is powerful enough he may be able to find some use for the thing.

After that, he came here and made Ampone seal Frauc's cultivation and tie his limbs up. And then he sends her back to the hellish dimension. From that time on both he and Rexi we're having sex on his bed. He has made her cum so many times that her whole body turned into an erogenous zone. Just by his mere touch, she gets excited.

Her whole body was now addicted to him. And while they were eloping with each other, he hasn't seen any shame in her eyes for even once. It was like she was not guilty at all that her husband was laid unconscious just beside her while she was having sex with him.

It is only now that he has seen some shame in her eyes. 'Looks like she still cares about him a little.' A smile formed on his face. 'Let me break all his hopes and make this bitch completely mine both form body and soul.' He thought and moved his body up.

His hands slowly caressed her head as she cast a look at Frauc. "Your wife is mine from now on, don't worry about her, I will take good care of her and I may even give her some kids," Rowen said in a sarcastic tone that made Frauc fume with anger.

"You asshole! How dare you?! Don't you know who I am?!" He yelled and again tried to free himself, however, nothing happened.

Rexi bit her lower lip. "Frauc, stop struggling. This is for your own good. I hope you can find someone better than me. I am just an alcoholic, you deserve someone better." 

"Rexi what are you saying? Have you gone completely mad? And where is that gauntlet, give it to me now!" 

"Umm... I am telling you to stop struggling, that gauntlet doesn't belong to you now. Rowen is it's the new owner," She said and moved her eyes up to look at Rowen, there was a blush on her face.

"You bastard! What have you done to her? Just release me once and then I will teach you who the real man is!" His voice got louder and louder as rage started to overtake his consciousness. Now all he wanted to do was kill this bastard that has dared to sleep with his wife and after him, he will also teach Rexi a lesson.

"Real man? Hahaha... You are even worse than a mule. To not even be able to satisfy your wife. You should have looked at her when she was desperately moving her body on my penis like a whore." 

Listening to him, Frauc's eyes turned red. "No! She is not like that! You have definitely done something to her!" 

When Rexi listened to his words her face turned red in shame. Rowen was right she was very desperate when Rowen was having sex with her. She wanted to devour him, however, it turns out he was like an infinite ocean, no matter how much you try, there is always something more to him.

"Haha... Do you wanna see her real face? Let me show you." Rowen grabbed Rexi's hair and pushed her head towards his crotch. "Suck it." His chilly voice moved through her spine.

Rexi looked at his giant that has gotten hard even after so much sex and gulped saliva. She did not even think twice before her tongue desperately moved around his penis. She was like a true addict whenever he saw his shaft her sexual instincts gets aroused and she couldn't seem to control herself.

Frauc looked at her and his eyes widened. Blood leaked out of his mouth and struggled his body against the sofa to move towards them. The only thing he wanted to do was rip apart this piece of shit. His heart was heavy and hurting like someone has placed a heavy stone on it.

Tears were continuously falling from his eyes as he couldn't believe what was happening in front of him. Just a few hours ago both he and Rexi were drinking and talking and he had even taken an oath for her and now all this.

5