{: One :}
78 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a full six years since he was declared Quirkless. But a month ago, he gained a Quirk! It was called Quirk Analyze. It allowed him to analyze any quirk easier, and if he writes all of the information in a notebook, he can use the said Quirk. But, he can gain mastery over it and make it better. He can also evolve it essentially.

But he needs a certain percentage of Mastery before each evolution to evolve it.

And now? He was almost 11, and he hasn't used his quirk at all since he used it to accidently disable someone. He got their quirk now, yes, but anytime he wanted to give it back, he was met with pain.

"Izuku! It's time for school! Better get ready!" Izuku's mom yelled from downstairs.

Right, he was Izuku, and he couldn't change that fact. But today was the day that he proved that he wasn't Quirkless. He would only take a few quirks from others, the ones he knew won't get into UA. But other than that, he would try to scare everyone a little bit.

He got ready for school, getting in the uniform, he was still in Middle School, but that didn't mean that he was going to stay at that school for long. Why? Because he was going to graduate from it soon, just like all of the other kids in his class.

When he walked out of the house he lived in, he waved goodbye to his mom. As soon as he shut the door, though, his face showed a malicious smile, one that wouldn't scare some into obeying him, more like it would scare them enough to keep them still.

The next second, his smile was back to normal and he had almost reached school already. The Quirk he had taken was a speed quirk, so he could easily make it to school easier.

As soon as he entered class, the usual gang came to interrupt his peaceful morning.

"Deku! Why are you still going to class!? I told you to drop out!" Bakugou yelled, that was Kacchan. Izuku's friendly name for him.

He no longer called him that truly, but he had to keep up the façade.

"K-Kacchan! Sorry, b-but I need to go to s-school! It helps with education and helps people get better jobs and maybe some people can become heroes!" Izuku stuttered, his voice getting into one of his ramblings again.

"I don't care! You're just a Deku! You don't deserve that kind of privelage!" Bakugou yelled again.

"Bakugou! You should respect your classmates. Especially when I'm around! Now, get to your seat and I'll start to hand out the assessment papers. Then, since I already know that you all want to be heroes, I will just give you those papers!" the Teacher walked in at the perfect time.

Bakugou was about to blast Izuku once again due to talking back to him. Thankfully the teacher interrupted. When everyone was done with the assessment, the teacher grabbed all of the papers and started talking.

"Many of you applied for UA, only two succeeded and will be going to UA. But only one is in the Hero Course. The other is...unknown? Oh, here's a note from the principal of UA, he said that he will be letting the kid that is going know what he is going to be doing. Now, those kids are: Katsuki Bakugou and Izuku Midoriya. Katsuki, you made it in the Hero Course. Izuku, you will have to check in with UA's principal for more info on why you are going there. Anyway, class dismissed! Tomorrow is the last day of school! And so it is served as a day for you students this year to hang out with your friends. Thus, you will have no classes tomorrow! Anyway, get going!" the Teacher explained.

Just as Izuku was about to leave his seat and go home. He got blasted into the back wall. The teacher had already left, and was long gone, so they couldn't hear what Bakugou was doing.

"You signed up for UA!? I told you to stay away from it! But at least you got a secret, and useless, job there instead. You will never be a Hero, Deku!" Bakugou yelled in anger.

Izuku sighed and stared straight into his eyes and said, "I signed up to work there. Not to be a Hero. Plus, Katsuki I wouldn't continue to bully me if I were you. Unless you want your buddies to suddenly be disabled into ever becoming any type of Hero"

"Hah! As if you can do anything! You are Quirkless! How would yo-" Bakugou was interrupted by one of his 'friends' screaming in pain.

It was the guy with wings. Slowly but surely, his wings were decreasing in size and going back into his skin. After a few minutes, it was like he had no quirk at all. While, with Izuku, though he hadn't grown wings, he had successfully taken a quirk from him. He had already written down all of the information of that boy's quirk, he just needed to think that he wanted the quirk, and it was his. But it starts unawakened as soon as he gets it.

After that was over, they had a big crowd around them in the classroom. Soon, the principal came and saw one of the students that he liked, no longer had wings.

"What happened!?" the principal asked the boy.

"Deku did it! He took my quirk!" the boy yelled.

The principal looked straight at Izuku, knowing his nickname. He frowned and said to his second most prized student in this year's class, "Did you do this?"

"What if I did? I practically already graduated. And just so you know, I can't give it back, no matter how hard I try. It'll just cause more pain for me" Izuku answered bluntly.



After he got home, he was scolded by his mother, but she was glad he only took one person's quirk, and not everyone's. But, although he was kicked out of school, he was given his middle school graduation paper one day earlier. So, he was happy with the result in the end.

4