The Start (Part 1)
34 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the streets of planet Earth hundred of billions light-years away from the World Ragnarok is where the start of our story began. 

There is a very strong looking guy walking in the sidewalk as he carries his luggage of food back home. 

This is our protagonist Tom. But he's not your typical guy who always gets bullied by the thugs in the school.

His presence will make the those thugs tremble and make the girls scream like (Ahhhhh! It's Tom! Kyahhh~~).

 You could just imagine how Godly our protagonist is with the body as thin as the branches and the looks worse than a cockroach.

 Every thugs tremble with pity and fear for him. The girls would scream in disgust just by looking at him.

You would even get in a state of mind where your brain works in a very excellent way better than studying math, science and history in the class.

You would wonder on how much does he really weight, on how he defied the laws and theories of scientist on how the fuck he's not being blown by the wind and on what kind of ancient species did he evolved from.

 Even the famous scientist would doubt themselves and their knowledge.

 You could only hear them say....

 [ Wow! The world is really vast! I still have a lot to learn! ].

As Tom walks the empty streets he began to wonder why life was so unfair with him.

 He began to think what sin could he have done in his past life to deserve this intense suffering.

He began to think if he really is the child of his parents who looks like elf. 

As he walking he didn't even realize that he is already in the pedestrian lane.

Without realizing a truck is ramming towards him and finally got hit. 

As he got hit by the truck he realized that it was just a toy, relief flooded into him and me as I still have a lot to tell abou... 

{Beep!  Beep! }  •Truck-kun getting closer•

No not yet! Tom get out of the way! Nooo... 

{Bang!!!! } ~Truck-kun hut Tom~

{ Tom rolling like a wheel }

Bastard! He didn't even listen to his parents to be careful around truck kun! 

----------------Tom-----------------

As I keep walking down the empty streets I was suddenly hit by the realization that the pedestrian light is still red.

Before I know it I suddenly heard  a {Beep!!} of a truck! Time slowed down so this was the feeling of dying...

As the truck got closer and hit me a sudden pain hit me! 

[ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! ]

But wait I'm still alive.. I turned around in confusion just to find out it was just a toy. 

I was suddenly relieved as it was just a toy and I'm still alive hehe... 

As I continuend to walk forward I heard a {Beep!!!} again but I just didn't care cause it's probably the children stil fooling around.

I said [ Stop it kid you can't scare me! ]

The kid [ Brother! There's a real truck! ]

But when I heard that I turned around to lecture him but I saw a real truck rashing towards me. 

That was moment when I knew...

I fucked up... 

{Bang!!!!!!!}

{ Thud! Thud! Thud! }

As I keep rolling in the ground I started losing consciousness.

But I just can't accept it so I tried my best to resist the darkness that's devouring me. 

I was helpless... I just cant do anything about it...

As the darkness fully consumed me.. I started hearing a voice. I think it's god calling me.. 

[ Bastard! Why are you so Clumsy! ]

I let my self get drown on the angelic voice that's getting angery at me.

[ Ayysh! I guess it cant be help. I'll reincarnate you now be ready. ]

What? Wait not yet! I'm not yet ready! 

I still have request and suggestions on what I should look on the next life!

[ No. ]

No you can't do this to me I got Human Rights! You can't just do... Ugh! No..... 

______End of the Chapter_______

Hi! I'm not very good at English and Writing hehe... 

Just Hi! To anyone maybe reading hehe... 

4