-Prologue- Becoming one
449 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[From original]

“Just kill me….” I looked desperately at the man on the high platform. This was the first time I spoke. Except for Feng Xiao, others were obviously surprised.

“You can talk? Rong Hua, why are you doing this?” Feng Huang looked at me incomprehensibly.

In the past five years, she had treated me as her best friend and shared her joys and sorrows with me. Including her little secret of secretly loving Ming Yue Cheng, she had told me. She had never discriminated against me because I was a mute girl. She sincerely cared for me and treated me like an equal to her.

Looking at the beautiful eyes of Feng Huang, all her kindness to me, all came to my mind. I couldn't compare in character, manner and kindness to the girl in front of me at all. She was the perfect embodiment, making me feel inferior. That was probably why I wanted to destroy her happiness. Because I was unwilling. I was the real princess!

I closed my eyes and tried to force all the good of Feng Huang out of my head. She was the daughter of that demonish woman. She wasn't my friend. She never was!

When I opened my eyes again, my eyes returned to calmness and indifference. I looked at Feng Xiao. He didn't look at me. Instead, he held Nalan Zhu’s hand tightly. Their hands intertwined together. At this moment, it was so offending to the eyes, so much that my heart hurt.

“You already know who I am, right?” Although I was only fourteen, almost fifteen, but my voice had some maturity that was inconsistent with my age. It was also slightly hoarse for not speaking for a long time.

“Yes.” Feng Xiao raised his head. His purple eyes were cold and cheerless without a trace of waves. It made me scared. He knowing it was one thing, but he admitting it was another thing. It seemed that my road to revenge was a failure from the beginning.

“Then why did you bring me back? Why did you carry me in your arms?” I shouted hysterically.

Feng Xiao would never know that that hug of his was the driving force for me in these past years. He who was so clean and beautiful and didn't bother with the dirt on my body. When he held me, it reminded me of the embrace of royal father. It was also that kind of warmness and refreshing.

“Because you’re the last princess of the dynasty.”

I didn't understand Feng Xiao’s words at the beginning. Just until later, I understood it.

After being imprisoned in Ting Fo nunnery, only then did I know about a lot of things from the past. Because of Feng Xiao’s one sentence ‘young children are innocent’, Ming Yue Cheng gave up on tracking my whereabouts. He (FX) brought me back because he wanted to keep the bloodline of the Ming family. In order to protect him (FX), imperial uncle had executed too many people. Feng Xiao wasn't a cold-hearted person. He didn't want Ming Yue Cheng to carry too many bad names on his back. That was why he (FX) took me back to the Eastern Palace. However, in the end, I failed Feng Xiao who had given me the opportunity.

The person who told me these things was Feng Huang. When she came to see me, she was already the bride of Ming Yue Cheng. I saw a never before seen happiness in Feng Huang’s face. That sweet smile diluted the melancholy that she had for years. Seeing her happiness, I was really happy for her.

“Rong Hua, Cheng (MYC) has retained your title. If you want, you can leave here anytime and start a new life. My brother will help you!”

When Feng Huang left, the door of Ting Fo nunnery that had been closed for many years was never locked again. Looking at the open world outside, I knew that they had given me freedom.

In the days at Ting Fo nunnery, I felt an unprecedented peace in my heart. Living in revenge for so many years, I had forgotten my age. I’m now only eighteen years old. It was the best years of life. It was just that seeing the world outside, I couldn't take a step out.

Perhaps this was my best destination. Only listening to the Buddhist sound, I could let my soul that was immersed in hatred get a moment of peacefulness.
[Above here is cut from the original novel ]

... Totally unfair!!!!!
I threw my phone away right after reading the web novel. I could tolerate Mary Sue protagonist, dog blood brother-sister drama or even the  self-righteous arrogant couple but not THIS!!!! How could the author turn the pitiful second male lead into a love sick tyrant killing everyone that slandered the girl who would never be his.?! I couldn't accept this. The little princess is the most pitiful character..hu~hu~π∆π. Screw you,Ming YueCheng!!!!

I rolled over my worksheets to the other side of bed. Crumpled papers were still in a passable stage so I didn't put much care about it. I lied on my stomach, kicked my legs and mumbled in discontent which ruined my homework furthermore. A while later I recollected myself, cleaned the mess on my bed and put the crumpled of  papers into the plastic folders arranged by subject hoping they might smooth out a bit in the morning. I might be lazy and negligent sometime but I was still a good student.

I glanced at the phone that slipped under the bed, decided that I didn't need it at the moment then head out of the dorm for dinner. I ran down the stairs along with fellow friends and yeah.. that's where the disaster started.... I fell down the stairs .. better said someone deliberately pushing me

My friends screamed frightfully when they saw me drowned in a pool of red blood yet no one came to help me. By the time teachers arrived, it was too late. My vision was blurry and everything seemed darker. Those I used to call them friends could be seen faintly sneering at my ill fate. I started to recall some of misdeeds I've done for past few years...

And one of those was having fake friends.
.
Ronghua, I could not say that you're pitiful anymore.
.
That's how Q highschool's best student passed away. Clumsy Ugly nerd with an oily face fell down the stairs because she didn't wipe the grease off her glasses... RUMOR!!

.

.

.

I slowly opened my grape round eyes, stretched my chubby arms outside the gold crib and babbled some noise.

" Young princess has woken up!! Are you fools deaf? Quickly roll over here!!! "

Aunt Xi Mei gently cradled me in her arms. After my mother passed away, my father, Ming Yuexi, asked his maternal cousin to be my nanny. Aunt Xi Mei seem like a harsh and vulgar stepmother..well she's not my stepmother,in fact she's kind and gentle... hold a second!

Aunt Xi Mei?! Me.. Princess?!

I became Ronghua!!!!! Ming Ronghua, the last princess of Nan Feng. 

I didn't felt like I was transmigrated but as if I was merged together with Ronghua. I had her memory which was much more detailed than the novel. After the ending Ronghua..I became the nunnery elder teaching heart broken girls Buddhism..for the rest of my life. So boring. As if the author'd forgotten that this was a cultivation world. Life was unfair yet the original Ronghua lost her will to live. So heaven wanted me to full fill her past regret.

Well..at least it was better becoming some random bullied illegimate misses. I was two year olds at the time. Three years in the future, my royal father would be killed by Ming YueCheng, prince's residence would be wiped out, I and Aunt Xi Mei would flee to Dayu Mountain and we made a bandit den,Chao Tian village, there. She wanted me to stay safe far away from my love struck uncle. I pretend to be mute for six years to hide my identity which failed since he had knew it long ago.

One day, aunt captured a handsome boy named Ah Nan and his caravan. He later turned out to be Feng Xiao, the non-royal-blood crown prince. Son of Feng QiQi, the most beautiful woman in the world (as it was written in the novel),and her handsome husband Feng Cang or Long Aotian so no doubt that Feng Xiao was absolutely handsome with my past experience (Ronghua's memory) as proof. 

"If Xi Mei had foresight, she would definitely let go of Ah Nan and the caravan. However, she wasn’t a god and couldn't do fortune-telling. She didn't know that her life would come to an abrupt end on this day." Said the novel.

He wiped out my another home and took me to the Eastern Palace. Then again locked me up in the nunnery. If I were Ronghua, I would strangle him to death right after meeting...Oh I'm now Ronghua... Sorry,I was just joking.I wouldn't dare

Feng Xiao was the son of the most beautiful and powerful couple in the story. I'd never win a chance against him just like what happened in the original one. I didn't want to end up in the nunnery..I was not into the religion that much.

Time slowly went by, I started to master four arts and martial arts. I was planning for my future and maybe just stop royal father from bad-mouthing Feng Qi Qi would save all the trouble. But how?

I didn't really like the protagonist,Feng Qi Qi, that much. They said she's modest but to me she's an arrogant and selfish cronyism. She always looked down on everyone if you disagree you can go ahead and read the original version. 

How about getting myself into a sect? They could protect my family too if I was favored enough!!


1