Welcome to the Chat Group
2.2k 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In her entire life, she never thought that her normal and plain day would be changed drastically to something so different. All she can think is that her daily life will just continue with life as usual and no abnormalities will never happen, until she was invited by some strange chat group by a certain someone out there.

All I can say, is it's not like her life is dull and lack of color, rather she just felt unsatisfied by her current life. But she didn't hate or dislike it, she just wanted something new to spice up the color of her current life. Rather than full of tragedy or so on, she instead lives in luxury and is always blessed everyday.

Indeed.

She has never experienced things like this. All of it is just the result of mankind's imagination… but is it supposed to be that way? There's a BIG but… she certainly confirmed it herself and made conclusions: it's real. What she experienced a whole week observing the entire chat of the group she was brought is real and she made smart decision to not immediately jumped and join the chat.

And all of that happened a month ago.

------

Sometimes, people are treated differently. Some are blessed, some are not. For the blessed, their life is always basked in luxury and always have good luck. They have good fortune and their destiny will be full of happiness. It's not weird if they also gifted and talented, using whatever given to them to its fullest potential.

Using it the correct way and achieving satisfaction or maybe getting the requirements for the result. They are always envied by people around them who aren't blessed and always climb their way through hardship. The one's who aren't blessed will use anything to achieved something they want; even if the method are dirty and considered inhuman.

Effort and hardwork is their only choice to stand up or even surpass the one's who are blessed and above them. Some are denial and always move forward, they would never give up and purse their goal; be it surpass them or just achieve what they already set from the moment they start working.

But not all things that use hardwork and effort can ever beat or surpass talent. It's an undeniable truth. That's why it's very important to be talented, it's proof that someone is superior than the other who doesn't have talent. People who said there's no need to be talented to be at the top of the world are wrong. Sometimes people don't realize their own talent and unconsciously use it while they think that they're not talented. Sometimes their talent is different from what they want, it's misplaced talent.

People always have one talent. There's no one who isn't talented. Maybe they misunderstood their own talent and didn't know about it until they discovered it themselves. What they need is to discover their own talent and it's quite rare for people to have the talent [other than one], they can have many talent or a talent which can copy or duplicate another to be owned by them; it's terrifying talent if that's really exist.

Unfortunately, our protagonist is the one who has many talents other than one. She has many talents, one of them are talented enough to absorb any knowledge into her brain. Other are the talent to learn within short time, simply said she's fast learner. It's really terrifying and amazing.

At first, her talents are discovered when she's 1 years old. As a baby, she was already interested in knowledge and already absorbs all of it which made her parents proud of her. Over the years, her other talents also uncovered as time flies.

She is also not someone who came from an ordinary family with an ordinary background.

She is believed to be the descendant from the Pendragon's family which ruled Wales back then. But that name and that background in the modern day isn't that big of a matter since the Pendragon family's era, their lineages already been considered extinct and not that many people would believe it.

But her parents and relatives is proof of that. They're from the Pendragon's family, their family tree and bloodline is solid proof of that. Their latest and new family member's also have the proof of it. She emit's an aura of leadership similar to Arthur Pendragon.

She dubbed the [Second Arthur Pendragon] by most people in Pendragon family. It's not like they have the will and goals to once again lead Wales and take it back to the rightful posssesor, but it won't hurt them if the Pendragon family's bloodline continues to be alive and not goes extinct.

And that child name is Eleonora Pendragon. The gifted and talented child amongst others.

------

Japan, Tokyo – Roozlent Food Corporation

Few Years Later

It's already been a few years since the birth of Eleonora Pendragon, the [Second Arthur Pendragon] and a girl who is believed to have many talents. Over the years, she grown to be beautiful girls. It's kind of surprise that her growth is… a bit astonishing. She has grown from a small girl to young beautiful girl that will make people around her confused by her current appearance.

Eleonora Pendragon. She already reached the age of 13, she's currently 13 years old and her current appearance doesn't justify it. A blue long braided ponytail hairstyle that even exceed her long and beautiful legs, similar with her blue sharp and gentle-looking eyes that can pierce any woman who has contact with her eyes.

As she walked and accompanied by many bodyguards around her, she smiled and waved her hands to people around to greet them. An elegant and charming smile radiated from her lips which makes the girls around her in the building charmed while some are swoon by her; which makes Eleonora sweatdrop a bit when sees it.

"Ma'am, here's the today report. Please immediately check it."

As soon as she been approach by her secretary, she dismissed the bodyguard and takes the report while she reads it.

"Is there any problem that occurred this week?"

"There is. It's not major but small and easy problem that can be solved."

"What is it? Although it's small, problem is still a problem. I cannot ignore such things."

The secretary nods her head and continue speaking.

"It's about the production rate. Our production rate always in good condition and hit the 98%, but lately it slowed down by 0.5% and might be affecting our production."

Eleonora's eyebrows rose when heard it.

"Slowed down by 0.5%? What's the cause of this problem? If possible, I want our production rate to hit 100% or at least 99%. How about the other productions? I'm certain what you're talking about is our food production, right?"

"Indeed and the cause of it because one of the machine that works onto it suddenly had malfunction. About our other productions, there's none so far. There's no major or minor problem about our other production."

The young chairman nodded in satisfication and handed the secretary the report she already reviewed.

"Alright. Fix it as soon as possible and make sure our production—not only the food—to always hit 100%. I'm counting on you."

She flashed small smile which makes the secretary's cheeks blushed as she nods her head in understandable. She then excused herself and leaves the young chairman which makes Eleonora shake her head as she chuckles because amused by what she witnessed just now.

As she done reviewing the today report, she then walks her way to her own office to began her work for today. Although she don't have the need to come, she still insist since she's the one who is leading this company ever since she inherited it from her grandfather.

Over the years, people would always mistook the young girl who still 13 years old to be a woman in her early twenties. It's understandable since her figure isn't what young girl supposed to have. She has the body and figure of attractive and beautiful woman, even her sharp and gentle looking can makes someone who's the same sex of her fallen.

Hourglass figure, beautiful yet handsome face, pretty smart, has the great charisma to even lead a whole company on her own—she maybe the epitome of the Perfect Woman. Even her mind isn't what young girls should have. She too mature for her age and that's why she didn't attend any school like any people of her age did.

Regret? No. She didn't regret and envy them. Instead of it, she very grateful and cheerish her life. Having a good life is one of her greatest moment. But no, she isn't reincarnator with adult soul or mind like any fanfiction or novel, she's really 13 years old with unbeliveable growth.

She can be considered Super Woman too. Or Super Girl if not for the fact she still minor.

Minors already worked in a company and moreover, she's the one who leading it? That might be what we called Child Labor and the laws should protect her from that but who cares? There's nothing indicating that she can't run the company made by her own family. She's the rightful owner of it now.

She even didn't mind about it. She loved the company and its people.

But still, there's no one to forbid her to be greedy, isn't there? She wants something exciting and interesting to happen in her life. She really want it. At least make her life become more interesting than how it should be.

------

As soon as she stepped inside her office, she take the seat and letting out a long sigh. She's a bit tired since there's alot of work awaiting the young chairman that needed to be taken care of. She not complaining and happily took to it, but she can be strict and serious if she finds out someone who isn't doing the jobs they're supposed to.

"Maybe a little break will not hurt. I'll make a call for it."

She said as she press the call button to make someone prepare a little snack and tea for her little break. After few minutes already made a call, she heard someone knocking the door of her office and order them to come in.

A girl came in. No, a woman who's around her twenties came while she pushing a tray filled with snacks and tea pot. The girl herself is quite cute and has it's own charm. She typical Asian which most of them have black short hair reached her shoulder and black eyes; her figure could be said sexy and can be considered good.

If she's was pervert, the girl who is the Office Girl of Eleonora's company, she would give her 7.5/10. Her breast is modest size, but the best part of her lay on her butt. It's quite big and round. It might give someone a good feeling when bury their faces onto it.

"Excuse my intrusion, Ma'am. I have come to deliver what you've ordered."

"No problem. Please place it on that table."

The Office Girl nods her head as she understood and place the tea set and plate full of snacks on the table across of her worktable. As soon as she finished, she then permit herself to leave the office to make sure she didn't disturb the chairman.

After a few minutes briefly reviewed another report, Eleonora then stretch out her arms and walks toward the table in front of her worktable. She sat on the couch and gently fill the cup with the tea that was already prepared as she drinks it.

"Haaah… it's good. The aroma of the tea alone makes me quite refreshed. I can relax for a bit."

She said that while her fingers took one of the snacks and eats it with manners. It's important for her to eat in elegancy and good etiquette since she herself is from a family that has a long and important history in the entire world, especially Wales. She also surprised to see that her ancestor, Arthur Pendragon, is potrayed differently in many works of fictions; especially the one called Fate/Stay Night.

According to what she knows and her analysis, Fate/Stay Night is a show of animation that has the story to seize the magical artifact or device called [The Holy Grail] that is supposed to grant any wish from the ones who win the battle royal that is located in the fictional city called Fuyuki and her ancestor, the Arthur Pendragon himself is potrayed as a girl; it's source comes from him or her to act as man in front of his people while Arthur is actually a woman.

It's a bit… unsightly for her to know it, but nonetheless she can't hate or dislike it. For one, she happy that her ancestor is recognized and liked by many but on the other hands, she finds it quite uncomfortable when imagining that her ancestor is loved by many men and regard him as the most loved 'female' characters of the history of the Japanese animation or anime.

She shake her head in disbelief.

"I still cannot believe it. But the past is the past, there's no use to dwell in the past and not look forward to the future."

She just find that Anime is always full of weird things. But she did enjoy the show, even if it a bit weird and… dull. Especially the main character of protagonist. The man she find it hard to like even if the man himself potrayed as 'hero' and have the hero personality. Growing through her life, she is being forced to have an adult mindset, even if her life isn't that sad or horrible.

One of the influence is obviously her appearance that deny's biology. The one that deny's science because it's supposedly impossible for 13 years old girl to have such figure. Despite her adult-like face and figure, she is still growing and hasn't reached the age of adulthood.

After finished drinking and munching some snacks, she then decided to go back to her workseat and check on her mail. She also wants to play a bit with her laptop. Adult-like she maybe but she also has times when she just wants to do some childish things like playing games.

Recently she is fond of the game named [Devil May Cry]. It's an action-adventure Hack & Slash video game series that features a young man named Dante whose job is to mainly hunting devil's who do harm to humanity as he is trying to protect humans from them. The game mechanics is one of the best things in the game and she quite likes it.

And the recent and new installment of [Devil May Cry] already she has downloaded from a site named Steam. The price itself isn't something she can't afford since from her point of view it's quite cheap and although she can play on consoles such as PlayStation, she decided to play it on her laptop.

And for next few hours, between her short break, she spends her time for today in her office playing the game. She always reminds herself to not ignore work and to not make a mistake when doing her share of work.

------

After a few hours spending her time on work and games, she then stretchs her sore and tired neck as she tries to loosened it. Her shoulders felt heavy and she wants to take a rest for the rest of day. Despite already doing this for years, the young girl still can't get used to the exhausted body of her.

Although it's not worse than before, as she already kept her body fit by doing exercise, she still can't get used to it. Maybe she must exceed her exercises more than before because she always does it in gym and rarely does it outside instead of jogging.

Eleonora decided, she must increase her exercise and training regiment. For the sake of herself and the company.

Finished with her work and about to shut down her laptop, a notification sound suddenly popped out from her laptop. She decided to check what it is about and find out it's from her LiNE, one of social media application she recently uses since she found that Facebook is unreliable and not really safe to save her information.

"Hm…? What is this? Someone added me to a group chat? Let's see… The Flower Bed of Lily?"

She sweatdropped and have a doubtful look on her face when seeing it. The group chat's name that added her is quite weird. But she didn't want to think of negatively, maybe it just the name that's weird and hopefully the people inside the group isn't the same.

That's why, after being added into the group chat, she looks at it and looked at the chat inside. She curious and kind of interest about what's the topic they discussed or talk about.

[Pudding Lover invited The Queen of Sweets]

The Nightmare: "Oh my. Is that another member I see? @Pudding Lover you invited another one?"

Pudding Lover: "Yup-yup! It's because of the Author out there! By the grant of him, I can invite someone as much as I want. Thank you, my beloved fanfiction Author!"

The Nightmare: "Author? You mean like a writer of stories?"

Hajime True Soulmate: "Just Ignore her, @The Nightmare. She always rambling about weird things that we don't understand and I'm still amazed because of this whole group chat. How is it possible? Is it because of something like Ancient Magic involved?"

Pudding Lover: "Ouch! I mean it literally, @Hajime True Soulmate! It's the power of Author, he can easily do something like this. You don't believe, do you?! Author, please come—wait, why I can't @ you, Author?!"

The Nightmare: "I don't know about Ancient Magic since what I've been used so far is just the part of my Spirit power. Is that considered magic? But I don't recall even the first Spirit can do something like that."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Indeed. If it related to dimension, the only one who can bring it in my dimension is Great Red. He's the one who guard Dimensional Gap and its power even rivals Ophis and Trihexa. Is that helpful? @Hajime True Soulmate."

Hajime True Soulmate: "…not exactly. It's already been a year for me since I joined this group chat and I'm glad Hajime explain the whole thing to me. When I'm trying to let Hajime use it, he instantly get rejected and blown away; his entire body gets covered in lightning and Hajime screams in pain."

Pudding Lover: "Ooooh! Don't tell me—this a group chat only for girls?! Kyaaa! I can sense the sweet smell of girl x girl~ <3!"

Hajime True Soulmate: "I have Hajime and don't want it."

The Nightmare: "Hm… if we talking about how long we had joined the group chat, then it's already a month for me. Also, I don't mind relationship between girls. It will result in beautiful scene. Fufu."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Ah… relationship between girls? I can't say that I don't like it but… is it normal?"

Sword Princess: "Oh… girl x girl? What's that mean?"

The Nightmare: "@Sword Princess, you're online?"

Sword Princess: "@The Nightmare ..Hmh. I already finished my today's work in dungeon. What's it girl x girl means?"

The Nightmare: "It's when two girls love each other romantically. Rather than the usual boy x girl, they can have girl x girl."

Sword Princess: "Is it okay? I don't know that girl that seen each other in romantical way. Doesn't that mean Lefiya is romantically love in me? I've always sees her get flustered and want to be near me."

The Nightmare: "Hm… that's true. Judging from what you said, I think your friend fall in love to you."

Pudding Lover: "OWOWOWOWOWOWOH! THIS IS HOT NEWS!! @Sword Princess If you love her too in romantical way, quickly claim her and… BAM! Have steamy and hot NSFW scene with her for entire night!"

Hajime True Soulmate: "I was wondering when you'll show up. Speaking of showing up, when are the others online too? Anyone knew? Like Titania The Empress, Demon Mommy, Demon Sword Muramasa, Strongest Ice Queen, etc?"

Titania The Empress: "Sorry for not indulging in the group. Also, it seems we have a new member too. I'd like for us to celebrate it. Maybe giving whoever joins this group chat a welcoming party or sort."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "For @Demon Mommy, she still busy with her mission and can't be online at the moment. Oh look, @Titania The Empress showed up. Don't worry, we are just chatting like usual and suddenly the topic changed to our new member."

Hajime True Soulmate: "Welcoming party…? And how we can do that? As far as I know, we can't go to each other location. Is there anyone who specialized in dimension traveling? If so, then we can give the proper welcoming party to the new member."

Titania The Empress: "You're right… forgive me for such foolishness and according girl x girl... I… don't know how to say it. Sure there's no law that forbid that kind of relationship in Magnolia but as far as I know, there's no one in Fairy Tail that swing that way."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "…I'm here. Sorry for not replying. I don't mind about welcoming and girl x girl relationship. And @Pudding Lover it's not allowed to share inappropriate things in this group chat. It's bad."

Pudding Lover: "Awww~! Party popper! Buuuh!"

Hajime True Soulmate: "Scratch that, @Pudding Lover. Back to the topic, if we can find someone who is good at dimensional traveling, then we can give the proper welcoming party to our new member. I hope that the other members are also online when I'm typing this since I don't want to type it again."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "@Strongest Ice Queen here."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "@Demon Mommy, @Bloodsucker Black Serpent, @King of Knight I hope the two of you read this. You can scroll or use search to make it easy. The keywords are 'new member'."

Hajime True Soulmate: "I feel that @Pudding Lover isn't deserve to be the admin of this group chat."

Pudding Lover: "How rude! I have you know that I'm a goddess!"

Demon Sword Muramasa: "Pudding goddess?"

Pudding Lover: "Yes-yes, pudding godd—not!"

Titania The Empress: "@Pudding Lover you should behave like what goddess supposed to be. I think by doing that, other might slowly accept you as an actual goddess. People would less doubt you about you're not goddess if that happen and if my theory correct, people will start becomes your believer if you can do that."

Pudding Lover: "@Titania The Empress THAT'S A GOOD IDEA! You're genius!"

After a few minutes reading the whole topic discussed inside the group chat, Eleonora could only think of one thing: either they're delusional or actual people from another dimension. The latter is obviously impossible since there's no proof about them and that's why she decided to stay silent for now.

The best course of action for her right now is to not do anything in the group chat. She still don't believe of everything be said by the members of the group chat. She also didn't have any intention to leave the group yet since it's somewhat amusing to her.

"What a weird group chat… I suppose there are somethings like this that exist."

As soon as she shutdown her laptop, she noticed the sky outside already dark as the sun already disappeared from the sky and replaced by the moon. She letting out tired sigh as she about to leave her office and the building.

"It's time to go home. I musn't worry anyone."

Indeed. Her appearance maybe that of an adult but she is still 13 years old and it's worried her family about her condition. Since Japan is famous of pedophiles who assault young girls or young boys as their target of lust. That's why she already anticipate this and learned a combat lesson from the instructor that was assigned to teach her about martial arts and sorts so she can at least defend herself when the situation becomes serious.

Her daily life will continue again tomorrow. She has prepared for it but there might something different.

"But really… who could have thought that it's getting quite interesting."

She smiled as she leaves the company building and enters the car which is driven by her trusted bodyguard.

22