Reveal and Chilling With the Group
255 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Facepalming.

It's what Eleonora do right now. She sometimes blames herself for being stupid for once. It's actually a rare chase for her since she's considered a genius for someone in her age. A 13 years old girl who owns many talents has an abnormal growth spurt, behaves not like any ordinary girl the same age as her, and runs several companies she owns, which has already established several branches over Japan.

Before, she decided to show up in the chat group after finishing with the dimension travelling business. But now, it's different from what she said earlier. It's already a day after she has that thought, and there she is, already revealing herself on the chat group... no, going to show herself.

Queen of Sweets: "Hello, and my apologies that I just decided to show up myself now, despite I have already been invited for a few weeks... or days, isn't it? I'm very grateful for @Pudding Lover to invite me to dimension travelling with some of you."

Pudding Lover: "IT'S HEREEEEEEEEEEE! Heyooo~! No problem, @Queen of Sweets! But iyaah... it seems I'm a bit overdoing it. Tehee~"

Hajime True Soulmate: "Welcome to the chat group, @Queen of Sweets and sorry for @Pudding Lover behavior. She tends to overdo whatever she does; I'm positive about that."

Pudding Lover: "@Hajime True Soulmate, you're cruel! But whatever, welcome to the chat group, @Queen of Sweets, and I hope you enjoyed the company of the members here. Oh right, I hope you're prepared for our dimensional trip adventure!"

Queen of Sweets: "Don't worry, I will and thank you, @Pudding Lover."

Pudding Lover: "No problem!"

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Welcome to our humble chat group, @Queen of Sweets. Isn't your first time showing up in the group? Is there anything you want to know? Or you already knew it?"

Demon Mommy: "That's right. Mommy will help you, so don't worry about it, and of course, you won't be a bother."

Eleonora's eyebrow rose when she noticed what Demon Mommy said as she found it weird but ignored it for now and went back to typing the reply for them.

Queen of Sweets: "Thank you for that, and I'll ask for your help when I need it. Also, I already know some things about the chat group, and I'm intended to unlock my magic potential with the manual book from the group. I still do not know if I have the potential or not, but I'm curious about it."

Titania The Empress: "Don't worry, it's easy to know whether you have the potential to awake magic or not. Just concentrate and focus on the unknown energy deep within your body. Think of it as the flow of water in the river. Mana is flowing down, filling your body like that."

King of Knight: "@Titania The Empress. Isn't the magic from your world is different? Or is it have the same method?"

Titania The Empress: "@King of Knight. Is it the same, and everyone went through it to awaken their magic potential."

Queen of Sweets: "Thank you very much, @Titania The Empress. I'll do what you said after this. But is it possible for a human to possess a power other than magic? Like for example, Qi, Chakra, or something similar to that? I mean, possess more than one energy."

It's not like she greedy or anything, but having more than one energy would be beneficial. It would make her becomes powerful than others, and with one of her talents, Quick Learner, she definitely won't waste this chance and climb to the top.

And if she has power, she can protect those who are important to her.

The Nightmare: "Oh my, welcome to the chat group @Queen of Sweets and regarding your question... that... would be difficult to know. I don't have any energy other than spirit energy, but maybe you can use the same method? Feel the energy within your body, and you may find out about it."

Hajime True Soulmate: "Exactly. What @The Nightmare said is completely true. You can do that, although, for an amateur, it is something hard to do. But if you already used to it or at least know how it works, then it won't be hard to do."

Queen of Sweets: "...Is that so? Thank you very much then, @The Nightmare and @Hajime True Soulmate. I'm curious about what kind of magic I'll have after unlocking it. Something that could be useful for battle and daily life would be wonderful."

Sword Princess: "My magic is only useful for battle. It only enchants the wind magic I have."

Hajime True Soulmate: "Me too. All of my magic is an offensive type and suited for battle only. Maybe Hajime's magic is considered useful for battle and daily life. His job is Synergist, and he always made something with materials he got."

Pudding Lover: "I don't know about Qi, but I only have Share Energy since I'm a powerful and amazing goddess! No one except me can overpower me since I have the Protagonist's Plot Armor and Deus Ex Machina. All bad guys always lose to me and don't want to beat me up again!"

Demon Sword Muramasa: "Welcome to the chat group, @Queen of Sweets, and I hope you are good with us. That's amazing. I'm curious how you do it."

Sword Princess: "Umh. I want to know it as well. @Pudding Lover, can you share the trick with us?"

Pudding Lover: "No! It's only applied to me, the Protagonist and cutest Heroine in the whole universe, so anyone except me can't have it!"

Strongest Ice Queen: "I welcome you to this domain of mine, O @Queen of Sweets. Hope you find it relaxing. Should you find any trouble, you may call of my assistance."

Bloodsucker Black Serpent: "Welcome to the chat group, @Queen of Sweets. Are you by any chance the ruler of any kind of sweets? That would put you in the list of heroes, and how many deeds which make people around you consider you a hero?"

The Florist Succubus: "@Bloodsucker Black Serpent-san, obviously it's not true. It's just a nickname used for the chat account, and sorry for the late welcome, @Queen of Sweets. Welcome to the chat group, our chat group who is always lively~."

Eleonora, who saw the chats, obviously was overwhelmed by it for a second, then cleared her throat as she shook her head and continued typing the answer in the chat group to each person who greeted and welcomed her.

Queen of Sweets: "For all of you who welcome me, thank you very much, and it's nice to see such a lively chat group like this. At first, I didn't know what to do with me suddenly being invited to this chat group since the only thing I do with this chat account of mine is just for business. I have no friends as my age and only had girlfriends, colleagues, subordinates, and parents."

Pudding Lover: "GIRLFRIENDS?! YEEEEEESS, YOU ARE QUEEN OF YURI!"

Demon Mommy: "Oh my... such a sad child. Don't worry, Mother will be your friend. Isn't that right, @Golden Fox of Kyoto-san?"

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "A-Ah.... Yes. But who could think that you have no friends around your age? If it is okay, do you mind telling us how old are you?"

Queen of Sweets: "Oh, it's okay. I'm 13 years old this year and currently the chairman of my company."

...

......

Pudding Lover: "13 YEARS OLD?! AND YOU ALREADY HAS SEVERAL GIRLFRIENDS?! AND ON TOP OF THAT, YOU ARE CHAIRMAN?!"

Queen of Sweets: "...Yes. Is that a problem?"

Pudding Lover: "Are you some kind of Mary Sue character? I bet you are! Please, I don't want to know how your appearance looks like. I smell it's not a loli like me! Well, I have a smoking hot body and onee-san type body when transform... but I don't want to know that!"

Titania The Empress: "A chairman... 13 years old... several girlfriends... I... I can't believe it."

The Nightmare: Oh my... A chairman at that young age. It's indeed something that shouldn't be possible, but there's also a commander whose age is around you. She is the commander of a particular organization in my homeworld."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Such young yet burdened with such responsibilities. Are you fine with that, @Queen of Sweets-san?"

Queen of Sweets: "Thank you for your concern, @Golden Fox of Kyoto-san, but I'm okay. I ended up enjoying it and not being bothered by it. Every day is fun, although it's accompanied by fatigue over my body."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Thanks Amaterasu. It would end up bad if you do not like it and push yourself too hard at such young age. You're around Kunou's age and actually shouldn't be burned by such heavy and hard task."

Demon Mommy: "Indeed. Please watch yourself and maintain your body. Keep yourself healthy and do not overwork yourself. It also always reminds me of my Master. It's not good for your health. If your body seems cold, get yourself something warm; if it's not too bad, you can prevent it by eating something warm and keep your body temperature warm."

Pudding Lover: "That's right! If you overwork yourself, you'll be like Nep. Jr! She is such a workaholic, and sometimes it scares me that she never stops working!"

Titania The Empress: "Umu. Such young age does not deserve a lack of sleep. Maintaining your body, keeping it healthy and eating healthy food is essential. Diet and physical exercise are also important for your body. But to become chairman of a company at young age... I really... can't believe it."

The Nightmare: "Fufu, there's nothing impossible, @Titania The Empress-san. As long as it is within people reach, it can be achieved. So is my goal. I hope someday I can reach my goal and achieve it. Of course, if everyone here can help me, I would be really grateful."

Sword Princess: "I can help you."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "Me too."

Hajime True Soulmate: "If it's something within my reach, you can ask me to help you."

Pudding Lover: "Okay-okay! We will help you if you need it, and this time I'll announce when we will go on our dimension trip adventure! A month from now, within this special place allocated to your dimension, go to that place, and you'll automatically be transported to the designated dimension!"

Pudding Lover: "Here's the place! Don't ask me how I know these places names since I only got it like the coordinate of each world of ours last time. It's from my mysterious fans, of course! Who else!"

- Queen of Sweets – Imperial Palace East Garden

- Sword Princess – Orario Wall Gate

- The Nightmare – Tengu City Park

Seeing each dimension's designated location, Eleonora is a bit surprised that it's located in the park, a ten-minute walk from Tokyo Station. It's not that far from her house and company, so it would be great since she won't have anyone suspicious of her.

'But there's more problematic. I have to give the company and my parents an excuse since I will go away for a certain time. Pudding Lover-san said that we only can go inside the dimension maximum for three days. But if more than that, I'm afraid that the portal needed to transport us back will not be able to open again.'

A month.

It's enough time for the young chairman to learn magic and others. Even if it was a basic magic spell, she would find a way to improvise and adapt to the situation if needed later. Even if what she had after training her magic for a month is only at the basic level, as long as the basic magic spell she learns is a lot, she wouldn't worry.

It will force her to believe in quantity over quality for a while. Until she mastered a high-levelled magic spell and was much stronger than that. There's also a case creature like a goblin that suddenly showed up in her world or this city, in Tokyo, no less.

But she shakes her head and claps her cheeks with her hands.

"Okay, I already know what kind of excuse I need."

She nodded and continued typing in the chat group.

Queen of Sweets: "I'm quite surprised that someone would know about each other's dimensions. Is this mysterious fan of yours can be trusted, @Pudding Lover-san? Honestly, if there's no clear source about this, I'm a bit... worried."

Pudding Lover: "No problemo! I guarantee you that this mysterious fan of mine is legit! It's kind of bullshit, but I believe this fan of mine. Because the fans of mine would never be suspicious as I'm the one they worship and liked!"

Sword Princess: "...Is that the place where I train Bell Cranel? So I must go there when the time comes. Understood. I'll go there."

The Nightmare: "Oh, my location is at the park? Then I suppose I'll wait when I'm alone and no one around when the time to do dimension travelling occurs. I can't sweep away my excitement, Fufu. I cannot wait when everyone to meet with each other."

Queen of Sweets: "...If you said that, then I'd like to believe in that person. I believe that I could master the basics of magic in one month if I successfully unlock it. Or if I cannot, then I will try to unlock any other power, any other energy, to make sure I'm capable of defending myself in case of facing a supernatural threat."

Demon Mommy: "Unfortunately, magic on my place is considered rare, and we use magecraft for our source of power. In here, magic is called True Magic, and so far we only discovered five True Magic and for the Sixth Magic and beyond is said doesn't currently exist in my world."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "For my world, magic is used almost everywhere, and only those who didn't use magic like my race is the one who used another power source. There's also a human magician, and they often form a contract with devils to becomes their contracted magician."

Titania The Empress: "In Magnolia or my world, we use Ethernano as the source of the magic power of all mages. Ethernano is limitless energy in my world, unlike in Edolas, which is limited. I've taught you the method to awake magic power based on my world, so I won't know if it can or not, but I hope you can succeed. @Queen of Sweets."

Hajime True Soulmate: "In my case, if you're non-human, you can use Mana Manipulation as there's no need for you to invoke magic with magic circle or incantations. Not every living creature has the talent to awoken magic power, so it's only limited to some people."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "My world doesn't have magic."

Strongest Ice Queen: "Yeah, unfortunately, it doesn't. It would be a great addition to me if I had that power. Maybe I can defeat @Demon Sword Muramasa when I had that. Or surpasses any Nigh Raid's members."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "I doubt it."

Eleonora could only sweatdrops and chuckle as she reads the chat of Strongest Ice Queen and Demon Sword Muramasa. She currently finds out not all worlds have magic as the primary source of power, and her world was included since it relied on science; also, "Seeing is believing".

King of Knight: "Pardon me, @Queen of Sweets. If you were interested in swordsmanship, you might look at the swordsmanship manual in group files. I believe we have something like that in here, and the title of the manual is [Step by Step Learn Swordsmanship – Approved Edition]. Although it would be better to teach you directly, and since our situation is quite impossible for us to meet, it would be best to learn it for a while unless we use the dimension travelling machine. The basic is fine for now, and I also believe other members are experienced in battle and would protect you."

Queen of Sweets: "...Thank you very much @King of Knight for your suggestion. I'll keep that in mind. I've never thought of learning something like that since my world is currently in a peaceful time. There's also a bodyguard who always protect me, but after a strange event occurred in my world, I believe that is something I must learn and need it badly."

Hajime True Soulmate: "I also wrote all of my spells back then in the chat group files. Its name is [Yue's Collection Magic Spell]. If you find it suitable and have an affinity for it, you should learn all of it. I believe it would be worth your time and able to at least defend you on your own."

The Nightmare: "Well, I also have something I could teach, but I don't know if you're interested in using a flintlock pistol like me. But if you have the interest in it, you could ask me about it, and I'll teach it to you right away."

Queen of Sweets: "Thank you, @Hajime True Soulmate and @The Nightmare. I'll keep that in my mind."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Oh right, I remembered about Senjutsu. From what I know, Qi or Ki is something similar, and you can learn it. If you want it, I can teach you about using Senjutsu and Touki. Touki is something that came out after you trained in Senjutsu and mastered it, but there's a case where a person can use Touki without trained in Senjutsu."

Queen of Sweets: "I would love to learn that, @Golden Fox of Kyoto. It would greatly benefit me in the future if something happened and I can't use my magic."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Then you should find the file in the group. I believe its title is [How to Unlock Chakra], [Guide of Unlock Ki That Even Stupid People Can Learn], and [How to Properly use Senjutsu So You Can Avoid the Bad Side-effect]."

Queen of Sweets: "Thank you for that, @Golden Fox of Kyoto. The titles seem unique, but I'm pretty sure it would help me a lot."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Fufu, please pay no attention to the title. And yes, it definitely helped you initially; when you advanced through the next level, I doubt it is still useful. If that time comes, then you have no choice but either learn it yourself or learn from anyone who is pro at that."

Queen of Sweets: "Then, I thank you all for this wonderful greeting and welcome. Although I know this is not the proper welcome in your mind. A month later, maybe I could be useful to all of you, in the sense of fighting."

Pudding Lover: "Don't worry, @Queen of Sweets! Or maybe you should change your nickname to Queen of Yuri, nepu! It's suits you a lot rather than sweets, but since I'm not close enough with you, just forget it or maybe keep that in your mind!"

Hajime True Soulmate: "Like what she said. Don't overthink it so much. We all except you have experienced fighter and definitely will help you in case you need it."

Golden Fox of Kyoto: "Certainly. We're the same member of this chat group, so it's normal for us to help each other."

Demon Mommy: "And as your mother, I have to help my children. Please remember that."

Sword Princess: "Hu-um. A friend is someone who helps each other."

Demon Sword Muramasa: "Indeed. We're friends, not a stranger."

Strongest Ice Queen: "Indeed. That's right. You already be considered as the one who is equal to me. You're my comrade and friend, so it's natural to help you."

The Nightmare: "Fufu, that's right. Don't be shy and keep it yourself. We're older than you, after all, and the older one has to help and teach you."

King of Knight: "Comrade and friend is something similar. As a King, I have to take care of what my people need. As the stronger job is to protect the weak."

Bloodsucker Black Serpent: "Always inform us when you need something."

Titania The Empress: "We are family and always be together. Also, we're friends; it's a natural thing to do."

The Florist Succubus: "That's right! Isn't that what friends is for, right? Don't worry about trivial things like that! We in here can protect you if you're ended up in trouble!... although not directly."

The young CEO who saw all of it just chuckled happily and shook her head as she saw the answers directed to her by them. She just feels that ending up in this chat group maybe wasn't bad; after all, her life became interesting and possibly more interesting than before.

After seeing all of that, she then shut off her laptop. It's already time to sleep, after all. She hasn't realized how many hours she spent talking with her friends on the chat group just now. As the sky had already turned dark.

------

Day 1 of Training

After the announcement in the chat group, the moment she woke up in the morning, she immediately had the intention to call a professional martial artist to teach her about any combat arts. Mainly close combat and some weapon martial arts.

It's not like she has to hurry but to waste a precious time given to her like this isn't like her at all. It's better to spend it on anything important like this. To improve herself in combat manner. She has been blessed with such a great figure, and it would be a waste to not use it to the fullest.

After calling the professional martial artist or instructor, she then proceeded to begin training. If possible, she has to master any basic movement of any martial arts or combat arts. That's why she not only contacted one martial artist but several of them who master major martial arts.

She may become like Batman, who mastered 127 styles of martial arts.

But for the first day, she learned about Judo, Aikido, and Karate. She at least has to master the basics of those three in a week because she is blessed with many talents to make it easier to master them within such a short time.

'It's indeed crazy for an ordinary person, but I'm blessed with many talents, so I have to take this opportunity and won't let it waste.'

And by that, she then learned the martial arts under the strict guidance of the professional martial arts instructor. She utter no complain and does it diligently, but she has to admit that the training lesson she has is strict and a bit harsh, but the instructor allows her to take some break within the training.

In the meantime of that break, her cellphone ringing and the dialer's name showed up: Kagamihara Sakura. It's the name of the dialer of her phone, and she immediately picks it up and answers it.

"Hello, Sakura-nee. What's wrong?"

"Leo? You're okay in there?"

The tone coming from Sakura's voice is a bit... worrying. Eleonora felt that Sakura was concerned about her, but she just nodded and answered it.

"Yep, I'm alright. What's this about, Sakura-nee? Is there something happening?"

Eleonora pretty sure could hear Sakura sighing as if confirming what she said.

"...Yeah. A bit. You know how is the news going lately, right? That kind of cosplay creature that turned out to be real? When Nadeshiko just came home after school and played in the lake near the mountain, she noticed a small squishy transparent-looking creature suddenly showed up. It didn't show any harm, and she even brought it home."

...

"...Eh?"

"Yeah, that's my kind of reaction. Nadeshiko brought that unknown and weird creature home. She decided to name it Pochi like some kind of dog and take it as a pet. Since it is harmless, I think it's fine... but what worried me was the appearance of another creature like that. Maybe next time is a scary-looking creature? I'm worried."

"That bad, huh. If Nadeshiko-chan seems okay for... that creature. Anyway, when exactly the time she found it?"

"A day after that, shocking news came out."

"Is that so? Then please keep yourself safe. Also, please tell Nadeshiko-chan to be wary about her surroundings and do not let the creature she take as a pet carelessly come out."

"I understand. Then, sorry for troubling you."

"It's nothing. I don't want the family of my girlfriend to get any harm, don't I?"

The young CEO heard a chuckle coming from the phone.

"That's right. Nadeshiko is your sister-in-law, after all. Oh right, if you're not busy, how about the next Saturday we are going out? Date to be precise."

"Of course. A date is it then."

"Then, see you next time."

She nodded as she hung up the phone and ended it. She was then sighing and looking at the ceiling of her room right now when thinking about what Sakura said earlier.

'A day after that... it's quite shocking. Just what happened in here? I hope there's nothing dangerous going on.'

5