Chapter 19. The Maps Seem Pretty Detailed In My Opinion
242 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the delay. For the next chapter, I will try to update before night falls (Central Indonesia Time, (GMT + 8)). Thank you.

“…” (Princess)

“…” (Female Knight)

“… Hmm.” (Princess)

“How is it?”(Female Knight)

"It says here that if you want to become an adventure, at least you have to have a partner who can read. If you don't have a partner, you have to overcome your inability to read or you have to study to be able to read or enter the study places recommended by the Adventure Guild to learn to read if you still want to be an Adventure"

"That’s funny."

"Yeah."

"..."

Five minutes later ...

“Hey, I want to take a quick look at the nobles’ bulletin board for a bit. Do you mind it? " (Female Knight)

Hah! Maybe he's just bored because he keeps standing here and wants to take a little walk. Never mind, I also don't want to keep him here for long. He can stress himself if I keep him here.

"Sure," I replied, gave him my permission.

Then he went straight there and blended into the crowd.

I then returned my gaze, looking at other information posted on this board.

This bulletin board is filled with information such as news in and out of this town, such as information about thefts whose thieves have escaped and have not been caught, the appearance of monster activity in the villages around the town, and other important information.

Ohh ...

I just realized that thing exists.

This bulletin board also includes a map of Rijeka Town and several surrounding villages.

And the territory of two lords, where we came from was also included.

This map is simply displayed there and for those who wish to see it, you don't have to pay for it. It is free of charge.

Many people who other than adventures, I saw were also staring at the large map that was posted on the walls of the Adventure Guild. It proves its uses and benefits.

Maybe some of you think like this ...

Hey, isn't it displaying this detailed map to the public, can trigger an unwanted situation to arise?

Yeah, imagine if the people who see this map, think various things, think something evil, like… if I become one of the people who see the map, I will use the map to make a strategy to launch a terrorist attack!

Yeah, such a possibility exists.

Well, despite the risks involved, this map is evidence of the progress of the Adventure Guild.

Adventures will become easier to navigate and can tell more than just the direction of the road with this map because on the map, there is more information provided by the Adventure Guild, such as the density of monsters in an area, etc.

The important thing is that the benefits outweigh the disadvantages.

I don't know how the Kingdom allows this map to be displayed in public.

Adventure Guild Rocks!

But, yeah. Regardless of all that, this map is one of the main attractions of many people who come to the Adventure Guild.

For example, there one of the adventurers I saw, after he and his party taking parchment requests from the bulletin board specially issued by Adventure Guild, they went to the front of this bulletin board which contains the map, and then matched the information on the parchment request they held with the information on this map.

Maybe they are considering the mission they will take, whether the payment or reward is worth it or not with the distance they will travel.

It's a large map and judging by the information contained on this map. The cost of making this map must be very expensive.

Information about the names of the surrounding villages, various kinds of town landmarks, town streets, markets, names of inns, and others are also included.

The maps seem pretty detailed in my opinion, but I don't know about Unknown's standard. He has always had a higher, more advanced, and more different standard than the five of us.

"..."

"Yeah, This is definitely a very expensive map." I thought to myself while taking a closer look at what was on the map.

And, hey … Isn't that the "Ami the Half-Elf" Inn!

Elf must be there right now.

“…” I then turned to another section of the information bulletin board.

Oh, this is information about how Adventures can raise their rank, and for each process of rank up there are special conditions for promotion to rank up. After these conditions are fulfilled by the Adventure concerned. The adventure must pass a promotion test and only after he passes it, he can get a promotion to rank up.

However, for an F-rank Adventure that wants to move up to an E-rank, those with an F-rank are not required to enter the promotion test to rank up.

There are also requirements for people who want to become Adventure.

The details are like this.

To Be Continued

100% Accuracy and Grammatically Correct Not Guaranteed. Revisions, Corrections, and Edits Are Periodically Done. Corrections, Critics, and Suggestions Are Welcome, So Don't Hesitate to Leave Comments. Don't Forget To Bookmark and Favorite If You Enjoyed It. Thanks

8